How LONG will God stand for this world’s INSANITY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world’s INSANITY…

Men being CHARGE and CONVICTED without a CRIME…without a VICTIM?
(Trump)

Men being ALLOWED to commit CRIMES and NO PUNISHMENT? (Illegals)

Men being FORCED into RE-EDUCATION for refusing to accept INSANE applied pronouns? (Jordan Peterson)

How LONG shall the men “OF” this WORLD be ALLOWED to punish men “IN” this WORLD, for NOT accepting LIES for TRUTH?

More than ever PRAY for your Nation…

Glory to God,
Taken

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
It is all God's will.

We forget this. Even Satan being lord of this world is by God's permission.
Jesus told us in his prayer this is so. How do we not pay attention to this?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world’s INSANITY…

(Trump)

Men being FORCED into RE-EDUCATION for refusing to accept INSANE applied pronouns? (Jordan Peterson)

How LONG shall the men “OF” this WORLD be ALLOWED to punish men “IN” this WORLD, for NOT accepting LIES for TRUTH?

Glory to God,
Taken
In the end times, Satan not only persecutes Israel, but also the Church.
I think this NWO will steal the election again. They will take extreme measures to disallow Trump from being president. ???
Arresting him and/or convicting him before this was plan A. But they have plan B.
The movie that Obama just produced may be a clue to how they will stop people from even voting. I haven't seen it, but in the movie, hackers hack into the power grid, our banking system and so ... lights out. They may blame it on hackers, but the government may be behind it all along..get ready for something. And this may set off the GT..???

Reactions: Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God loved the world he sent his Son in order to save it… there is no such thing as political Christianity. Place God as your king,

Reactions: Shittim

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this NWO will steal the election again. They will take extreme measures to disallow Trump from being president. ???
Arresting him and/or convicting him before this was plan A. But they have plan B.
The movie that Obama just produced may be a clue to how they will stop people from even voting. I haven't seen it, but in the movie, hackers hack into the power grid, our banking system and so ... lights out. They may blame it on hackers, but the government may be behind it all along..get ready for something. And this may set off the GT..???
Very interesting! We know Satan / the Liberals have lots more dirt to fling. 'Christians' trusting in politics are gonna be terribly disappointed! Trust God's promises to His people!

Reactions: MatthewG

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"How LONG will God stand for this world’s INSANITY?"

He's very patient. But Israel recovered Jerusalem in 1967. Judgment Day won't be far off.

Luke 21:24-32
24 Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Some living in 1967 will witness His return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shittim

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting! We know Satan / the Liberals have lots more dirt to fling. 'Christians' trusting in politics are gonna be terribly disappointed! Trust God's promises to His people!
Right, Trump isn 't the Savior as some may think. No, the country and world are not curable by any man. All he did was postpone the inevitable. To make America great again is unattainable; it's too far out-of reach. The forces of evil are deeply imbedded in the system, corrupting everything. Lawlessness is rampant. Isaiah warned us about these times:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ISAIAH 5:20
This is the alternate universe we see people being drawn to and Satan is behind it. But we can't blame it all on him, man is responsible.

How much longer? Not much.
Come Lord Jesus

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This world’s INSANITY…

(Trump)

Glory to God,
Taken

God is still holding the door open to Heaven, and that Door is Jesus on the Cross.

How much longer will God hold it open?

Not much longer.

"today is the day of Salvation"... Open your heart to Jesus if you've not do so before.

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, Trump isn 't the Savior as some may think. No, the country and world are not curable by any man. All he did was postpone the inevitable. To make America great again is unattainable; it's too far out-of reach. The forces of evil are deeply imbedded in the system, corrupting everything. Lawlessness is rampant. Isaiah warned us about these times:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ISAIAH 5:20
This is the alternate universe we see people being drawn to and Satan is behind it. But we can't blame it all on him, man is responsible.

How much longer? Not much.
Come Lord Jesus
Luke 4:5-6
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world’s INSANITY…

(Trump)

Glory to God,
Taken

Psalm 37: 1-2
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

God isn't like us. He is longsuffering and nothing is a surprise to him. He's letting it all play out.

• Love

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Marshal Law…? Nothing is off the behind closed doors table where “suppose government servants” meet in secret to plot their “underhanded political Ponzi schemes”.

God Bless you,
Taken

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 4:5-6
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Until Jesus crushed his head when He died and rose from the dead, then the Father gave all authority was to Him. Satan gets a brief return to power for 3 1/2 years soon.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

How LONG will God stand for this world’s INSANITY?​

Till all have irreversibly made the choice to whom their allegiance lies......then Jesus will return on his rescue mission to remove his people from the ensuing destruction.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until Jesus crushed his head when He died and rose from the dead, then the Father gave all authority was to Him. Satan gets a brief return to power for 3 1/2 years soon.
I think a simple glimpse at this world proves Satan is running almost everything. Politician / LIAR / Maybe the biggest Satanic scam in history ...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think a simple glimpse at this world proves Satan is running almost everything. Politician / LIAR / Maybe the biggest Satanic scam in history ...

In brief…
Latest…ISRAEL bombs Iranian Embassy…
Aw.
Demonic Democratic US admin;.funding Iran.
Iran…funding Isis, Hamas.
Trump…froze account to Iran.
Attacks on Israel lessened.
Biden…released funds.
Attacks on Israel ramped up.
Israel…targeted fund supporter of Hamas.
US admin Going to slide pass Gods reckoning and times of troubles? Doubt it.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Jack

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In brief…
Latest…ISRAEL bombs Iranian Embassy…
Aw.
Demonic Democratic US admin;.funding Iran.
Iran…funding Isis, Hamas.
Trump…froze account to Iran.
Attacks on Israel lessened.
Biden…released funds.
Attacks on Israel ramped up.
Israel…targeted fund supporter of Hamas.
US admin Going to slide pass Gods reckoning and times of troubles? Doubt it.

Glory to God,
Taken
The blame game reveals who the suckers are, it matters not whose side one barracks for!

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not reactive. He doesn't watch us to see what we do in order to then decide will do about it and when to do it. He lives in eternity and sees the past, present, and future in one glance. Whtever happens, He has known for all eternity. It's not something He decides by being reactive. And, yes, eventually (from our limited human perspective) God will seem to have had "enough" and we'll be chastised. Not out of spite or to punish us, but as an act of love to get us back in line to be what we were created to be...His obedient children.

Reactions: Adrift

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second Timothy chapter 3.

It will get worse. More evil. Before satan as antichrist comes 6th trump.

There's moral decay in the world.

Matthew gudelski 24
Jesus tells us, it will be like Noah's time, when antichrist and fallen angels arrive 6th trump.

Were in 5th trump.

World conditions are getting ripe for antichrist.

Thessalonians chapter 5. Birth pains get more intense.

The 6th trump and 7th trump will happen I believe not too far down the road.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What They're Not Telling You About Biden's Interviews! Fake! Fake!
Source: 5 days ago Barry Cunningham Podcasts And Live Shows you tube.

Suspect confirmed…
Obama clip, Interviewer clip, podcast clip.
Pay close attention to Obama’s comment.

Astounding…under the nose of complacent Americans.