How many ear piercings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So I guess she's still too busy to talk again about the nostril/ septum...?
Oh...far too busy...she bought herself a puppy...

Attachments

• Gizmo.jpg
    Gizmo.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 0

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh well perhaps she now thinks she has enough rings of sorts already and wanted to branch into pets... :)
Nah....she's just a sucker for animals and has ADD, so has no impulse control!
She'll be after the next shiny thing as soon as her bank account recovers....which may take a while!
She has learned a valuable lesson, however. Animals are expensive...and they poo a lot. And once money is gone, it's gone!

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another pastime I don't understand, piercing. Why? I don't get it.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Pearl FYI:

s-l1000.jpg
ebay

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have that verse on a tote bag but not on my earrings. But that's ok because the bible tells us that it's by our fruit we will be recognised not by our earrings.
Thought the design might appeal to you, anyway, by your comments elsewhere...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
th

These are like my favourite ones.
Yes, those are good, not just as studs but hanging on long chains that don't stay still.

My guess is that they would be ideal in that they are not too heavy but the wearer can be aware of their movement.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, those are good, not just as studs but hanging on long chains that don't stay still.

My guess is that they would be ideal in that they are not too heavy but the wearer can be aware of their movement.
I love them. I don't have any studs. All my earrings are dangle to one degree or another. These are the longest.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Pearl PS: You mentioned your grandson on the other thread; these days it's quite widespread for young men as well as young women to use pierced earrings; and earrings are often given as family gifts to boys as well as girls, where worn; at least, among my relatives it's not only the women exclusively that wear earrings.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl PS: You mentioned your grandson on the other thread; these days it's quite widespread for young men as well as young women to use pierced earrings; and earrings are often given as family gifts to boys as well as girls, where worn; at least, among my relatives it's not only the women exclusively that wear earrings.
I bought pearl cufflinks for my other grandson's 21st birthday. He would not wear earrings but he is a dancer and will wear the cufflinks when he competes.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I bought pearl cufflinks for my other grandson's 21st birthday. He would not wear earrings but he is a dancer and will wear the cufflinks when he competes.
Cufflinks are a good, traditional gift on a special occasion for a young man. Earrings can also be for some young men - probably small precious stones rather than the long, danglies - if you know beforehand that their ears are pierced.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you still keep the 3 & 2 rings each side in all the time? :)
I actually don't even wear them anymore, not even any rings on the fingers either. I just gradually stopped all the decorating, lol. My life is very different now...back in the day, I dressed to the nines and wore all my jewelry when going to the bars! Been many a year since those days :)