How popular is Joe Biden?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How Popular Is Joe Biden? Biden has a 42% approval rating. How is this possible?
That is a BOGUS rating, just like all the polls are bogus. Chances are it should be 4.2%. But imagine if the truth were to be actually published. "Let's Go Brandon" was what Biden was supposed to translate over and over again. He would have resigned already.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America must be taken out of the picture for Revelations to be fulfilled.

The Dems are well on the way to doing this in many ways.

Maybe that time is nearer than we realize!

Strange things are taking place in this world that I have never dreamed possible in my lifetime.

I'm not worried at all about when Christ takes the seals out of the right hand of the Father.

I'm concerned about what happens from now until then!

The Scripture is silent in this, all I can do is hold on to that nail scared hand hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

Reactions: RLT63

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How popular is Joe Biden?

Wildly, in some quarters.
Yes, and mostly illusory. Many people being who they are, want whatever free stuff they can get from government. Pelosi said Trumps beneficence was just 'crumbs' and they would do so much better at giving away the store (country)

His powerful supporters like the MSM are idealogues.
NOUN
  1. an adherent of an ideology, especially one who is uncompromising and dogmatic:
Such as Trump, Orange man bad, republicans evil.

Reactions: RLT63 and Matthias