How Powerful is the Blood of Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm disagreeing with your false doctrine concerning Christ and kenosis. I have not said anything in this thread about you personally, just your beliefs.

Don't you know what Ad Hominem means ?

Where was Jesus when Lazarus was dying? He was omnipresent, right?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lied. Attacking me isn't going to change that.

Good night.
its afternoon not night. and you are making things personal not me which is a sure sign that you cannot defend your beliefs. hence the ad hominem attacks

Definition of ad hominem
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellectan ad hominem argument
2: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Blood is so powerful and efficacious, it purges our conscience from dead works unto serving the Living God by Faith Heb 9 14

how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Baaaaaloney
Conflatory neo-Calvinist nonsense
Scoffing at truth !

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is not equivalent with transgression. Sin is the aftermath of transgression, the corruption of your way. You break a commandment. That's transgression. The wrong you find yourself doing because you broke the commandment is the sin. Adam and Eve found themselves sewing fig leaves because they had transgressed. Sewing and hiding among the trees entailed a debt of sin because they were diverted from their singular duty: dressing and keeping the garden. Their diversion is an expense someone will have to pay. Today the earth is an awful place because mankind is diverted from their singular purpose. You may not be transgressing a commandment because you love the Lord sufficiently. But being new creatures we are still fallen from being naked, the man and his wife, and unashamed. We are sometimes, in fact quite often, diverted from our purpose and this is sin (not the transgression).

But to answer your primary question the blood of Christ is all-powerful.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there are no miracle workers today as Jesus and the Apostles said, the ones that are come from the evil one as those passages declared. its deception.

God still heals but not by any person with a gift.

Jesus said the miracles as His Coming draws near as from the enemy and not from Him.

1Co 12:7, But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8, For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9, To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10, To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11, But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Heb 13:8, Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to bed if it is any business of yours. I just got up.

I have defended my beliefs and you still accuse me until I'm sick. This is like conversing with a demon and is making me too uncomfortable. I'm not going to answer anymore of your accusations, so take your best shot. You're despicable.
Definition of ad hominem

1: appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellectan ad hominem argument
2: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not stoop such rhetoric like you with Ad Hominem attacks.

hope this helps !!!
Telling some one they told a lie is not ad hominem. Calling someone a liar without specifying the lie is. Telling someone you will not stoop to their behavior is, as well. It's an insult. There's a difference between an insult (ad hominem) and a rebuke. Buy the way, there is a place for ad hominem.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is not equivalent with transgression. Sin is the aftermath of transgression, the corruption of your way. You break a commandment. That's transgression. The wrong you find yourself doing because you broke the commandment is the sin. Adam and Eve found themselves sewing fig leaves because they had transgressed. Sewing and hiding among the trees entailed a debt of sin because they were diverted from their singular duty: dressing and keeping the garden. Their diversion is an expense someone will have to pay. Today the earth is an awful place because mankind is diverted from their singular purpose. You may not be transgressing a commandment because you love the Lord sufficiently. But being new creatures we are still fallen from being naked, the man and his wife, and unashamed. We are sometimes, in fact quite often, diverted from our purpose and this is sin (not the transgression).
Any scriptural evidence to support this? Where does the Bible say that "Sin is the aftermath of transgression?"

Last edited: