How Powerful is the Blood of Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there are no miracle workers today as Jesus and the Apostles said, the ones that are come from the evil one as those passages declares. its deception.

God still heals but not by any person with a gift.

Gods method is to call for the ELDERS(PLURAL) in the church and they pray over the sick. James 5:14

next..................................

Your unbelief knows no bounds does it?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your unbelief knows no bounds does it?
I believe Jesus and His teachings not yours about healing, miracles, signs, wonders etc..........

And the Apostles which James is one and declares to call for the ELDERS of the church to pray over the sick.

Why don't you believe James and his command to call for the elders ?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus and His teachings not yours about healing, miracles, signs, wonders etc..........

And the Apostles which James is one and declares to call for the ELDERS of the church to pray over the sick.

And in that passage in James 5 about the elders praying over the sick, what sins do you think the person who was ill could have committed?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of these scriptures are talking about true Christians that love Jesus.
Jesus said the miracles as His Coming draws near as from the enemy and not from Him. That is why its deception.

I notice you keep running away from the questions about the Father which is so very telling about your false beliefs concerning the Son.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father always had them. Did Jesus?
Then so did the Son since He is the EXACT representation of the Father - His Nature as per Hebrews 1:3.

Scripture supports me 100% and opposes your false view of Christ. All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him as per Colossians 1:19; Colossians 2:9. Once again proving your view is ERRONIOUS,

hope this helps !!!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All are sanctified to God's service as Jeremiah was by His Blood. When sinners Christ died for are born in they are holy set apart chosen vessels of the Lord even though they have yet to be born again
Baaaaaloney
Conflatory neo-Calvinist nonsense

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there are no miracle workers today as Jesus and the Apostles said, the ones that are come from the evil one as those passages declared. its deception.

God still heals but not by any person with a gift.

Gods method is to call for the ELDERS(PLURAL) in the church and they pray over the sick. James 5:14

next..................................
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. (Hosea 6:3)

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. (Hosea 6:3)
and ?

do you have a point or an opinion about the passage you quoted ?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BTW- I'm sorry for making things personal with you today about healing, that was not nice and I ask you to forgive me for offending you. I will just opt out of those kinds of discussions with you because I know we see things differently with the gifts. So once again I'm sorry.

This was a lie wasn't it! I'm batting a thousand. I've hardly ever met a man who didn't lie out of every orifice!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm talking about the protocol for healing in the church when a person is sick, not sin.

Ephesians 4
8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Protocol Schmotocol :D

Reactions: CharismaticLady

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me a Before and after picture of a deformed hand or anything else like that....you can’t...
Just because it's not happening now doesn't mean it never will. Perhaps the gifts are diminished largely because the faith of modern Christendom is, by-and-large, abysmal.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a lie wasn't it! I'm batting a thousand. I've hardly ever met a man who didn't lie out of every orifice!
I'm disagreeing with your false doctrine concerning Christ and kenosis. I have not said anything in this thread about you personally, just your beliefs.

Don't you know what Ad Hominem means ?

And a LIE would be someone claiming they do not sin and are sinless. That is a LIE as per 1 John 1 and Romans 3.

hope this helps !!!