How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
anyone remember trump university? i know with trump there is so much corruption and scandal its hard to keep up with, but the trump U was always one of my favorites. he actually hired timeshare salesmen to be his "professors" and scammed a lot of hard working blue collar types that really didnt have the money to lose. he even told those people they could get their pic made with trump when they graduated which turned out to be getting their pic made with a cardboard cutout, lol what a scumbag.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anyone remember ...

... when King David committed adultery and then MURDERED the woman's HUSBAND? ...

lol what a scumbag.

And also remember when King Saul's kinsman assailed King David?

2 Sam. 16:5 When King David came to Bahu′rim, there came out a man of the family of the house of Saul, whose name was Shim′e-i, the son of Gera; and as he came he cursed continually. 6 And he threw stones at David, and at all the servants of King David; and all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7 And Shim′e-i said as he cursed, “Begone, begone, you man of blood, you worthless fellow! 8 The Lord has avenged upon you all the blood of the house of Saul, in whose place you have reigned; and the Lord has given the kingdom into the hand of your son Ab′salom. See, your ruin is on you; for you are a man of blood.”

I wonder how it turned our for that "righteous" Shim'e-i, and how it will turn out for those that curse Trump. -- Probably the same, I suspect ...
Bobby Jo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not under the Law of Moses. You're wrong again.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Yep, still there. Go ahead and call people fools and wish they will burn in Hell. You will get a close up view of Hell fire. Jesus said so!

You don’t get it....that’s fine.....people that lack Spiritual discernment will NEVER get it.....For those with “ eyes to see”.....there is plenty of Stuff that is “ still there” , such as if you sin go out and buy a goat and Sacrifice it.......Those with a limited intelligence can never understand how the Cross CHANGED EVERYTHING .....those that God has seen to Bless will “get “ my previous Post....
The Sermon on the Mount was not given as a new addition to God’s Commandments....it was given to show the Reason why all of us Wretched Sinners NEED that Cross where Jesus Shed His Precious Blood ......the Sermon on the Cross was meant to be the Scariest “ Hell Fire and Damnation” Sermon ever Given .....
Perhaps the Blind in this Forum have FOOLISHLY ( that Damnable Word Again! Head for the Hills, Ma Barker! Lol) , I repeat, “ FOOLISHLY” deluded themselves into believing they can live it out. Wow. If I slap your face, will you turn your head and offer me the other side? If you have two cars and I demand that you give me one of them , will you kindly offer me the other one? When are you gong to sell every thing you own and give it to the poor? Getting down to the real “ nitty gritty”, when are you going to become “ Perfect— even as your Father in Heaven is PERFECT? Only a blind FOOL would think that he could attain God’s Standard to become Fit for Heaven....
Understand THIS—— even if you Understand Nothing else from this Post —- Jesus was DEAD SERIOUS when He said that you must be PERFECT to enter Heaven.The Sermon on the Mount shows you the way to become “ perfect” if you, like the damned Pharisees who were “ trusting in their pathetic attempts to keep the Law” think you can do it 24/7 for a lifetime ....... don’t be a Fool, struggling all of your life to keep Laws that even Paul admitted neither he nor his Fathers could keep....
“ NOBODY comes to God lest the Spirit draw him” ....

Nothing has changed in 2000 years. The Holy Spirit “ draws” by convicting men of Sin.The Ten Commandments were not enough for many in Jesus crowd.....They thought that they were Something” because they may never have ever committed the Act of Adultery.....Jesus told them that all they had to do is have a lustfull thought and they were just as guilty as the Adulterer.....Those That did not get a visit from the Holy Spirit as they heard Jesus Sermon , left that day just as they had arrived— they arrived with “ hearts of Stone” that day and went home with those same Proud Hearts .....God is looking for “ Contrite Hearts” and those that Saw the Truth and felt the STING of Sin as they listened to Jesus that day “ came to the ends of themselves and shut their mouths”. You have NOTHInG to offer God , so you had better take His “ LoopHole!” Grace .
Fools that think they can “ measure up” to God’s Standard, manifested by The Law PLUS the TRUE meanings of those Laws described by Jesus will be Lost until they undergo a “ Change Of Mind”—- THAT is what Repentance Truly means! It is NOT Turning “ FROM” Sin—- it is Turning “ TO” God.....Turn to God for the Cleansing and He will do something that no human being CAN do.....clean us from the inside out .....that “ inside of the cup” thingy. Ring a bell? It ought to .
Now that you have been told bout the Repentance that actually SAVES a Soul ( Turning to God with Faith in Jesus Christ because He met God’s Standard “ FOR” you—- you finally saw that you were Wretched and Lost and headed for Hell like a speeding bullet .....perhaps you want to know what True Repentance sounds like. It sounds EXACTLY like this, and if you can say this with the Contrite Heart That the Holy Spirit granted you , I will guarantee that you will be Saved.....it goes like this—— “Jesus , have Mercy on me, a Sinner” .....an evil Tax-Collector got “ Justified” or “ considered Perfect in the Eyes Of God “ for crying out that Contrite Prayer....
So how about you, do you choose the Foolish Route Of your Performance to an Impossible to Keep Law to get and keep you Saved , or do you do it God’s Way.....Trusting Him Alone and throwing yourself upon his Mercy and Grace?
ALL of the World’s sins were put on Jesus at the Cross .....Jesus Paid the Price with His Shed Blood and now Everybody can Benefit from the work that HE performed “FOR” us..... Even Hitler could have-been Saved - the Price had been Paid in Full — why is Adolf in Hell at this very moment ? He failed to “cash in” on what Jesus accomplished at Calvary......Don’t “ you” fail to do that.....Just see and admit that you are a Lost Sinner That MUST have a Savior , and cry out like the Tax Collector did....God bless ....

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anyone remember trump university? i know with trump there is so much corruption and scandal its hard to keep up with, but the trump U was always one of my favorites. he actually hired timeshare salesmen to be his "professors" and scammed a lot of hard working blue collar types that really didnt have the money to lose. he even told those people they could get their pic made with trump when they graduated which turned out to be getting their pic made with a cardboard cutout, lol what a scumbag.

He paid a 25 million dollar legal settlement because of his business university scam. I did some research online and found out about some of his other legal settlements. He paid a 2 million dollar legal settlement to eight separate charities for illegally using money from his charity foundation. He paid a 1.4 million dollar legal settlement because he was sued by the illegal Polish immigrants he hired to work on his Trump Tower site. He's involved in 3,500 lawsuits and he's named in 169 federal lawsuits. That's not to mention his six bankruptcies, failed businesses, and half a billion dollars in loans. For further reference about his plethora of legal debacles, here are comprised lists of his legal affairs and lawsuits involving him.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He paid a 25 million dollar legal settlement ...

... and Hillary and DOZENS of people go unpunished for MUCH WORSE:

Obama, Barrack
Biden, Joseph
Jarrett, Valerie
Rice, Susan
McDonough, Denis
Degnan, Kelly
Johnson, Jeh
Lew, Jacob
McGlynn, Arthur (Danny)
Neufield, Mike
Raskin, Sarah
Sheets, Nathan
Szubin, Adam
Sherwood-Randall, Elizabeth
Dempsey, Michael
O'Sullivan, Stephanie
Brennan, John O.
Conion, Patrick
Clapper, James R.
Bell, Robert
Christenson, VADM to NATO
Hursh, James
Litzenberger, to NATO
Lute, Douglas
Parish, Scott
Waser, Tamir
Greehreng, Paul
Power, Samantha
Lynch, Loretta
Yates, Sally
Rosenstein, Rod
Comey, James
McCabe, Andrew
Clinesmith, Kevin
Strzok, Peter
Page, Lisa
Phillips, John R.
Tefft, John
Bass, AMB to Turkey

... because they're SPECIAL!

And so PLEASE anticipate the day when Obama will be driven to Bankruptcy for his Legal Expenses, and into an early grave! :)
Bobby Jo​

Last edited:

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
He paid a 25 million dollar legal settlement because of his business university scam. I did some research online and found out about some of his other legal settlements. He paid a 2 million dollar legal settlement to eight separate charities for illegally using money from his charity foundation. He paid a 1.4 million dollar legal settlement because he was sued by the illegal Polish immigrants he hired to work on his Trump Tower site. He's involved in 3,500 lawsuits and he's named in 169 federal lawsuits. That's not to mention his six bankruptcies, failed businesses, and half a billion dollars in loans. For further reference about his plethora of legal debacles, here are comprised lists of his legal affairs and lawsuits involving him.

hey wait a second, i thought trump said "I dont settle!!!" because it shows, weakness, and he is a fighter, and causes you to only get sued more. lol

most politicians are caught in a lie, with trump the big story would be him getting caught telling the truth.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t get it....that’s fine.....people that lack Spiritual discernment will NEVER get it.....For those with “ eyes to see”.....there is plenty of Stuff that is “ still there” , such as if you sin go out and buy a goat and Sacrifice it.......Those with a limited intelligence can never understand how the Cross CHANGED EVERYTHING .....those that God has seen to Bless will “get “ my previous Post....
The Sermon on the Mount was not given as a new addition to God’s Commandments....it was given to show the Reason why all of us Wretched Sinners NEED that Cross where Jesus Shed His Precious Blood ......the Sermon on the Cross was meant to be the Scariest “ Hell Fire and Damnation” Sermon ever Given .....
Perhaps the Blind in this Forum have FOOLISHLY ( that Damnable Word Again! Head for the Hills, Ma Barker! Lol) , I repeat, “ FOOLISHLY” deluded themselves into believing they can live it out. Wow. If I slap your face, will you turn your head and offer me the other side? If you have two cars and I demand that you give me one of them , will you kindly offer me the other one? When are you gong to sell every thing you own and give it to the poor? Getting down to the real “ nitty gritty”, when are you going to become “ Perfect— even as your Father in Heaven is PERFECT? Only a blind FOOL would think that he could attain God’s Standard to become Fit for Heaven....
Understand THIS—— even if you Understand Nothing else from this Post —- Jesus was DEAD SERIOUS when He said that you must be PERFECT to enter Heaven.The Sermon on the Mount shows you the way to become “ perfect” if you, like the damned Pharisees who were “ trusting in their pathetic attempts to keep the Law” think you can do it 24/7 for a lifetime ....... don’t be a Fool, struggling all of your life to keep Laws that even Paul admitted neither he nor his Fathers could keep....
“ NOBODY comes to God lest the Spirit draw him” ....

Nothing has changed in 2000 years. The Holy Spirit “ draws” by convicting men of Sin.The Ten Commandments were not enough for many in Jesus crowd.....They thought that they were Something” because they may never have ever committed the Act of Adultery.....Jesus told them that all they had to do is have a lustfull thought and they were just as guilty as the Adulterer.....Those That did not get a visit from the Holy Spirit as they heard Jesus Sermon , left that day just as they had arrived— they arrived with “ hearts of Stone” that day and went home with those same Proud Hearts .....God is looking for “ Contrite Hearts” and those that Saw the Truth and felt the STING of Sin as they listened to Jesus that day “ came to the ends of themselves and shut their mouths”. You have NOTHInG to offer God , so you had better take His “ LoopHole!” Grace .
Fools that think they can “ measure up” to God’s Standard, manifested by The Law PLUS the TRUE meanings of those Laws described by Jesus will be Lost until they undergo a “ Change Of Mind”—- THAT is what Repentance Truly means! It is NOT Turning “ FROM” Sin—- it is Turning “ TO” God.....Turn to God for the Cleansing and He will do something that no human being CAN do.....clean us from the inside out .....that “ inside of the cup” thingy. Ring a bell? It ought to .
Now that you have been told bout the Repentance that actually SAVES a Soul ( Turning to God with Faith in Jesus Christ because He met God’s Standard “ FOR” you—- you finally saw that you were Wretched and Lost and headed for Hell like a speeding bullet .....perhaps you want to know what True Repentance sounds like. It sounds EXACTLY like this, and if you can say this with the Contrite Heart That the Holy Spirit granted you , I will guarantee that you will be Saved.....it goes like this—— “Jesus , have Mercy on me, a Sinner” .....an evil Tax-Collector got “ Justified” or “ considered Perfect in the Eyes Of God “ for crying out that Contrite Prayer....
So how about you, do you choose the Foolish Route Of your Performance to an Impossible to Keep Law to get and keep you Saved , or do you do it God’s Way.....Trusting Him Alone and throwing yourself upon his Mercy and Grace?
ALL of the World’s sins were put on Jesus at the Cross .....Jesus Paid the Price with His Shed Blood and now Everybody can Benefit from the work that HE performed “FOR” us..... Even Hitler could have-been Saved - the Price had been Paid in Full — why is Adolf in Hell at this very moment ? He failed to “cash in” on what Jesus accomplished at Calvary......Don’t “ you” fail to do that.....Just see and admit that you are a Lost Sinner That MUST have a Savior , and cry out like the Tax Collector did....God bless ....
You call people fools and wish people will burn in Hell. You're one the the last people I want advice from.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You call people fools and wish people will burn in Hell. You're one the the last people I want advice from.

I DO Believe there is an “ ignore” feature here somewhere , right? .....please use it.....you are taking up space for those willing to be taught the Gospel Of Grace—- Plus NOTHING!
Being called “Foolish” is a description describing “fools”. Jesus takes about the “ Foolish Virgins” that had no oil for their lamps ...they were Fools and Jesus was not afraid to describe them as such.
Paul declared that this who claimed that Jesus Paid the price for sins so that we could go out and sin up a storm and get away with it we’re those whose Damnation was a welcome fact.....
You are too “ stiff-necked” to even “ consider” another way of thinking.....BIBLE BASED thinking....I am looking for uncommon people with Contrite hearts and open , intelligent minds who have good reason to suspect that they have been poorly taught by well-intentioned Teachers who themselves were poorly taught by Jack-Leg teachers....mainly by those that hated Paul and his Grace Doctrine.....In my Old Methodist church , other than the fact that he escaped in a basket once ( ya always gotta stick to action stuff to attempt to keep the crowd awake. Sad.) one would scarcely even know that Paul ever existed ! I was discussing the Bible with a Catholic work buddy years ago and after going on for quite a while about the Ministry Of Paul , he interrupted me with, “ Who is Paul?”...... wow. I could not believe it .....
I try to help people like that who have believed all of their lives that, “ Sure Jesus Saves , But once you know THAT—- you must do this, that and the other to STAY saved.” Sorry....it’s truly just like the Song says “Nothing But The Blood”......People live their entire lives “ fallen from Grace” and they are ignorant Of That Fact and are never even taught in their churches what that Description even means.... Google it sometime.....never be afraid to learn something ....
I do as Jesus told me to do—- I “ Follow Paul as he follows Christ “....... something else I never heard in church....I ‘ m no expert on anything , including Paul , but I am willing to bet I can help many become “ Free Men in Christ” —- that’s all I try to do....pass on the Hourly Joy I experience in my life because I REST in the Gospel.....A Wise Christian man I know put it this way in a song—- “ There is something In my Heart , I must Share it today—- it doesn’t live until you give it away.” God bless....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I DO Believe there is an “ ignore” feature here somewhere , right? .....please use it.....you are taking up space for those willing to be taught the Gospel Of Grace—- Plus NOTHING!
Being called “Foolish” is a description describing “fools”. Jesus takes about the “ Foolish Virgins” that had no oil for their lamps ...they were Fools and Jesus was not afraid to describe them as such.
Paul declared that this who claimed that Jesus Paid the price for sins so that we could go out and sin up a storm and get away with it we’re those whose Damnation was a welcome fact.....
You are too “ stiff-necked” to even “ consider” another way of thinking.....BIBLE BASED thinking....I am looking for uncommon people with Contrite hearts and open , intelligent minds who have good reason to suspect that they have been poorly taught by well-intentioned Teachers who themselves were poorly taught by Jack-Leg teachers....mainly by those that hated Paul and his Grace Doctrine.....In my Old Methodist church , other than the fact that he escaped in a basket once ( ya always gotta stick to action stuff to attempt to keep the crowd awake. Sad.) one would scarcely even know that Paul ever existed ! I was discussing the Bible with a Catholic work buddy years ago and after going on for quite a while about the Ministry Of Paul , he interrupted me with, “ Who is Paul?”...... wow. I could not believe it .....
I try to help people like that who have believed all of their lives that, “ Sure Jesus Saves , But once you know THAT—- you must do this, that and the other to STAY saved.” Sorry....it’s truly just like the Song says “Nothing But The Blood”......People live their entire lives “ fallen from Grace” and they are ignorant Of That Fact and are never even taught in their churches what that Description even means.... Google it sometime.....never be afraid to learn something ....
I do as Jesus told me to do—- I “ Follow Paul as he follows Christ “....... something else I never heard in church....I ‘ m no expert on anything , including Paul , but I am willing to bet I can help many become “ Free Men in Christ” —- that’s all I try to do....pass on the Hourly Joy I experience in my life because I REST in the Gospel.....A Wise Christian man I know put it this way in a song—- “ There is something In my Heart , I must Share it today—- it doesn’t live until you give it away.” God bless....
You're the one calling them fools! Jesus said you're in danger of Hell fire.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what is going to happen come Judgement Day ....
You don’t. Remember you heard it here first ......you are in more Jeopardy than you realize...
I'm not the one calling people fools and wishing they burn in Hell. YOU are! You do not have absolute immunity! Nobody does.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one calling people fools and wishing they burn in Hell. YOU are! You do not have absolute immunity! Nobody does.

If I do not have “ absolute immunity “ God is a liar—- and He AINT ! I couldn’t be damned even It I wanted to be.....and I don’t .....and I won’t
Grace covers ALL of my sins...."Where Sin abounds, Grace abounds that much MORE!” Here’s a Biblical Paradox for you.....I can Sin as much as I want and NEVER miss out on Heaven — Now, are you ready for THIS? The very SECOND it hit me that I was free to do whatever I wanted to do and not be damned for it was THE EXACT SAME SECOND I didn’t want to DO a lot of things anymore ! ....Christianity sure is wild, isn’t it! Christianity is Great— FUN even! There....I said it....lol....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I do not have “ absolute immunity “ God is a liar—- and He AINT ! I couldn’t be damned even It I wanted to be.....and I don’t .....and I won’t
Grace covers ALL of my sins...."Where Sin abounds, Grace abounds that much MORE!” Here’s a Biblical Paradox for you.....I can Sin as much as I want and NEVER miss out on Heaven — Now, are you ready for THIS? The very SECOND it hit me that I was free to do whatever I wanted to do and not be damned for it was THE EXACT SAME SECOND I didn’t want to DO a lot of things anymore ! ....Christianity sure is wild, isn’t it! Christianity is Great— FUN even! There....I said it....lol....
So you wrote yourself a license to sin.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump U-
Sure. An Offering for a fee of Seminars, Workshops, Retreats for learning about techniques for buying and selling Real-Estate.

Why is that scam?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey wait a second, i thought trump said "I dont settle!!!" because it shows, weakness, and he is a fighter, and causes you to only get sued more. lol

most politicians are caught in a lie, with trump the big story would be him getting caught telling the truth.

Most people don't listen.
When a person sues a Company, the Company Settles.
People are not Companies!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you wrote yourself a license to sin.

I am just like you—— I don’t need a “ License” to sin......I do quite well without one....

ANYBODY is free to take advantage of the Grace Of God ! That does NOT mean they are going to “get away with it “

If one chooses to be a Fool and use God’s Grace as a License to Sin , God will choose to use His “ License to Chastise” and take you for a painful trip to the Woodshed .....I know—- I have been there. My advice for Fools that think that they can “ Sin and get Away with ?” Go ahead....I DARE you to try to play God for a Fool......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not complicated at all.
And here is an example:

Blood Bought 1953-

Now that you have expressed your hate talking points...
Elaborate on your basis for your talking points...
If that is too complicated...
IOW-
How did you decide He is:
dumb, lazy, habitual liar, cruel, black heart?
Hint: how to answer...
He is dumb Because?
He is lazy Because?
He is a habitual liar Because?
He is cruel Because?
He has a black heart Because?

Why do you believe a President is a Leader?

Glory to God,
Taken

I suppose I am no better that trump..... I am Lazy.....way too lazy to answer these questions with obvious answers and examples that a child could see.....