How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit
OP ^

How-
Artist Brush-
Every
• Report- •Headline- •Talking Points-
•scandal makers of nonexistent unidentified "leaky" sources, •mail in voting •Commentators "opinions" spoken "as if" a Fact-

24-7
on
•TV..•Radio..•Internet.random intrusions in E-mails, •Texts, •Phone calls, •mailers, •Signage

The Highlight?
•Be Afraid
•Hate Trump

Why?
• They don't know!!!

Their campaign?
• Hate Trump

Their political agenda?
• Hate Trump
• Vote Against Trump

Their political Agenda?
Backroom Social Marxism

The organizers DEPEND ON the Least likely to search the Truth. Full well knowing, they are content with talking points, one liner Headlines, Being TOLD what to Do, without having To Think.
Their political base has for years been, college kids still stuck to daddy's purse, without a clue have been educated for 12 years with Social Marxist School books; foreign immigrants also without a clue of the American form of A Republic or how it works; Pitting poor against Wealthy...

They do not require a Political Platform to gain a Vote FOR a Candidate...
They have Devised a Platform ...throughout Trumps Entire 4 Years...of Hate, Hate, Hate...
For petty things, made up scandals, An exaggerated Health Scare...
Fear
Hate
Control
Is their Agenda.

This is all to complicated......Trump is dumb.....he is lazy....he is an habitual Liar .....he is Cruel.....he mainly just has a “ Black Heart” ....He has no more business being Leader Of the Free World than does PeeWee Herman or Gary Busey....
Either one would get my vote before I would vote for that Orange Abberation that sullies “Lincoln’s Chair”......

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all to complicated......Trump is dumb.....he is lazy....he is an habitual Liar .....he is Cruel.....he mainly just has a “ Black Heart” ....He has no more business being Leader Of the Free World than does PeeWee Herman or Gary Busey....
Either one would get my vote before I would vote for that Orange Abberation that sullies “Lincoln’s Chair”......
Why do you keep repeating Liberal media lies? That won't help you at all on Judgment Day.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Are you supporting murdering babies?

do you support murdering babies like the bush administration did? silence on that subject i guess lol.

i dont believe in abortion, its a personal choice for me and my family, outside of that its not my business.

abortion is not murder by the way, life begins at birth. before that is a creation process, this process does not complete until birth. read your bible.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you support murdering babies like the bush administration did? silence on that subject i guess lol.
What babies did Bush murder?
i dont believe in abortion, its a personal choice for me and my family, outside of that its not my business.

abortion is not murder by the way, life begins at birth. before that is a creation process, this process does not complete until birth. read your bible.
You said you don't support abortion and then you go on the support abortion.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
What babies did Bush murder?
see post 138
You said you don't support abortion and then you go on the support abortion.

i said its a personal choice. if its an issue within my family i will speak out against it. if its an issue to anyone outside my family its not my business.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see post 138

i said its a personal choice. if its an issue within my family i will speak out against it. if its an issue to anyone outside my family its not my business.
"abortion is not murder by the way"

Yes it is!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
"abortion is not murder by the way"

Yes it is!
your opinion is noted

lets see what the bible says:

Genesis 4:25
And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and called his name Seth, for she said, “God has appointed for me another offspring instead of Abel, for Cain killed him.”

conception took place, then birth, and it was only after the birth took place that Eve says the Lord gave her a child.

do you need more scriptures?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your opinion is noted

lets see what the bible says:

Genesis 4:25
And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and called his name Seth, for she said, “God has appointed for me another offspring instead of Abel, for Cain killed him.”

conception took place, then birth, and it was only after the birth took place that Eve says the Lord gave her a child.

do you need more scriptures?
Try again. Abortion is murder!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Try again. Abortion is murder!
i didnt "try" anything, i just gave you a scripture from the bible proving my point.

how old are you, in all those years how many "conception" days have you celebrated? me and everyone else on planet earth have "BIRTH"days.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i didnt "try" anything, i just gave you a scripture from the bible proving my point.

how old are you, in all those years how many "conception" days have you celebrated? me and everyone else on planet earth have "BIRTH"days.
When my wife was pregnant, my son was very active. You're telling me he wasn't alive? When he was born he said "Mama" twice. Abortion is MURDER!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
When my wife was pregnant, my son was very active. You're telling me he wasn't alive? When he was born he said "Mama" twice. Abortion is MURDER!

nice story, my kids were active as well.

so anyway back to the bible.

all those generation genealogies in the bible, the generations after Adam, the genealogy of Jesus, each generation begins when someone is born, why is that?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nice story, my kids were active as well.

so anyway back to the bible.

all those generation genealogies in the bible, the generations after Adam, the genealogy of Jesus, each generation begins when someone is born, why is that?
My son wasn't alive? Your kids weren't alive? How many babies born premature are living healthy lives? It's sad to see someone searching the Scriptures to support murdering unborn babies.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
My son wasn't alive? Your kids weren't alive? It's sad to see someone searching the Scriptures to support murdering unborn babies.

i sever said he wasnt, but was the creation process complete? if someone builds a house, pour a concrete slab, and call it quits, is that a house?

i think its sad when people ignore what scripture plainly say.

Reactions: amadeus

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i sever said he wasnt, but was the creation process complete? if someone builds a house, pour a concrete slab, and call it quits, is that a house?

i think its sad when people ignore what scripture plainly say.
So you're defending killing live babies.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
So you're defending killing live babies.

im not defending anything, i have been thoroughly proving my point with scripture while you bury your head in the sand with each point i make. how do you expect anyone to ever take you serious?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im not defending anything, i have been thoroughly proving my point with scripture while you bury your head in the sand with each point i make. how do you expect anyone to ever take you serious?
If you cut open a pregnant woman guess what you will find. A living BABY! No Scripture supports abortion!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
If you cut open a pregnant woman guess what you will find. A living BABY! No Scripture supports abortion!

i never said scripture support abortion, i said life begins at birth and abortion is not murder. i never said abortion is not wrong, its very improper, its interfering with the Lords creation process. but im not calling it murder because life begins at birth.

Numbers 5 11 - 22 explains an abortion ritual for an unfaithful wife. if its murder then you have to be willing to admit the Lord is telling Moses to go out and murder. i do not think the Lord did that.

thats four or five scriptures now that i have given to prove my point. your still at zero. not looking good for you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i never said scripture support abortion, i said life begins at birth and abortion is not murder. i never said abortion is not wrong, its very improper, its interfering with the Lords creation process. but im not calling it murder because life begins at birth.

Numbers 5 11 - 22 explains an abortion ritual for an unfaithful wife. if its murder then you have to be willing to admit the Lord is telling Moses to go out and murder. i do not think the Lord did that.

thats four or five scriptures now that i have given to prove my point. your still at zero. not looking good for you.
Guess you missed this: "If you cut open a pregnant woman guess what you will find. A living BABY!"

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Guess you missed this: "If you cut open a pregnant woman guess what you will find. A living BABY!"

have you ever considered using the rebuttal " i know you are but what am i?" because thats exactly what you sound like.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you ever considered using the rebuttal " i know you are but what am i?" because thats exactly what you sound like.
Luke 1:44 (NKJV)
44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.