How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And remember, liars do not pass through the gates of heaven. They go through a different set of gates.
Bobby Jo

God doe not remember the sins of those that have turned to Him and who have put there Total Faith in Jesus Christ to save them—- that includes Liars .....Everybody lies....Everybody is a liar to some degree or other.....even you, Bobby Jo
Forgiven liars that had Saving Faith go through one gate ...unforgiven Liars That had no Faith in Christ go through the other gator you talked about....
For Salvation, it’s Not “Liar vs Non Liar” Gates......it’s Believer vs, Non Believer Gates

Jesus said clearly, “ All Of Those That BELEVE In me ALREAdY HAVE Eternal Life and shall NEVeR come into Condemnation..”
Jesus did NOT say “All Of Those That Believe In me and never tell a lie have Eternal Life”

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doe not remember the sins of those that have turned to Him...
... but HE does remember the sins of those who NEVER KNEW HIM, and were only "religious":

Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

And there's no shortage of "religious" people. :)
Bobby Jo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the left is trying to get swing voters not to vote at all. Because that super small percentage can sometimes determine the vote.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but HE does remember the sins of those who NEVER KNEW HIM, and were only "religious":

Matt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

And there's no shortage of "religious" people. :)
Bobby Jo

....I suspect you would be an authority in that Dept.....I go out if my way to be “ UNreligious” .....The Religionists says “ DO” , the True Christian says “ DONE!”.......I cast my lot with the latter .How about You?
The phony religionists says , “ Sure Jesus Saves—- BUT!” The UNreligious Christian like me and more and more others say,this—— “ Jesus Saves.Period” NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD!.... I thank my God that I am not arguing against that SAVING Truth!

Reactions: HisLife

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

QUESTION- to DNB
What views of Trumps Treatens you?

ANSWER-

It does not puzzle me that you lack understanding.

Your answer reveals you do not comprehend what is an appropriate answer to a simple question.

I have no expectation you comprehend:
American History.
A Republic form of Government.
Politics.
Salvation.
Born Again.
Truth from Fiction.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If his past business is a history of wrongdoing it is everyone's business when he represents them.

Well spit it out...
What WRONG did Trump DO to You concerning Any Private Business Between You and Him?

Its more than a complaint, its illegal. and you trying to spin it as a "woopsy daisy we made a booboo" is really pushing the envelope. it wasnt a university, not even close and they knew that. it was a cheap misleading sells tactic. [/B]

No. I asked What does Trumps Companies Business have to Do With YOU?

There MUST be Something YOU were "Personally found injured"... Since YOU are Clearly Making a Judgement Against Trump.

What IS It? How were You compromised by Any of Trumps Companies?

It DOEN'T EXSIST...Correct?

You are Here Judging Trump...on the Behalf of Other People?...YES-Correct?

Other People Hired You TO Represent Them?
No - Correct?

Other People Hired Authorized Attorneys to Represent Them AGAINST a Trump Company?
Yes- Correct?

A Judgement BY an Authorized Judge- Found A Trump Company in Violation of a Law?
Yes- Correct?

An Authorized Judge pronounced A Judgement of Sanctions Against A Trump Company. Yes Correct?

The Attorney Representing His Clients- Before the JUDGE, Accepted the Judges Judgement?
Yes. Correct?

The Trump Company Attorney - Before the JUDGE, Accepted the Judges Judgement?
Yes. Correct?

The Trump Company PAID the Judgemental Sanctions?
Yes. Correct?

The Clients Accepted Trumps Company monetary FORGIVENESS of DEBT?
Yes. Correct?

Are you so stiffnecked, hardnosed, busybody...

* THAT you are utterly unaware men are NOT all-knowing?
* THAT men make errors?
* THAT men who MAKE errors AND correct The Errors ARE Errors Forgiven?
* THAT Forgiven Errors Are Remembered NO MORE ...BY God?
* THAT Forgiven Errors are to BE remembered NO MORE by the injured party?
* THAT YOU Not Being Involved in a Trump Company, or Party of Injury BY A Trump Company...
• Yet Bad Mouthing Trump personally about a Trump Company Error...AFTER Forgivness...iS YOU being a Gossiper of WHAT WAS Never Your Business?

James 4:11
[11] Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

The evidence would be the thousands of people screaming they were scammed out of their money, then you have the people that worked there saying the same thing. Its supposed to be a school that teaches real estate, they did not teach anything, their goal was to sell these gold and silver packages. The teachers even admit they knew nothing about real estate, they were mostly trained in motivational speaking sell tactics. They lured these people in with a “free” class, then a $1500 seminar then a 15k – 35k gold silver package.

It matters NONE how many screamed about A Trump Company.
The screamers accepted a debt forgiveness.
And You?

Then please explain to me how one becomes aware of these things when 100% of their time is spent working and raising kids?

Evidence Anyone FORCED Anyone to Parpicipate?

Seriously? You blame one for what an others choose to do?

Wicked schemes is one of the detestable sins the Lord hates.

How does the Lord feel about Stiffnecked and gossipers?

and back at you:
1 Corinthians 6:10
nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Since you have interjected yourself as a representative for the plaintiffs ...
And Judge...

What in 1 Corn 6:10 was Trumps Company found guilty of?

they are when they destroy lives, trump has destroyed thousands. and even more so when an elected official.

Can you List them?
And what have You done to help these Thousands of People?

You have no clue the self-portrait you paint.

Glory to God,
Taken

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
QUESTION- to DNB
What views of Trumps Treatens you?

ANSWER-

It does not puzzle me that you lack understanding.

Your answer reveals you do not comprehend what is an appropriate answer to a simple question.

I have no expectation you comprehend:
American History.
A Republic form of Government.
Politics.
Salvation.
Born Again.
Truth from Fiction.

Glory to God,
Taken
Taken, how old are you, twelve?
I have no idea where to begin to explain what I was saying to you, 5 posts ago. I'm scared to respond to you right now, for fear that my response will require 5 more posts in order to explain my response.
Trump is a threat to the world, because he is a deluded, narcistic, reckless, monkey idiot. Do you understand that much?
You are a threat, because you support the sentiments of a stupid, retarded, monkey idiot, namely Donald Trump. Are you able to follow the logic in induction here?

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the left is trying to get swing voters not to vote at all. Because that super small percentage can sometimes determine the vote.
Think about that. It was swing voters who elected Trump in 2016. There was the working class, especially the white working class, who often felt that the Democrats no longer cared about them. There were the people who voted for Jill Stein -- if she hadn't been running, they most probably wouldn't have voted for Clinton.

The number of people registered as Republican has been declining rather steadily. They need to do something about that since young people aren't registering Republican very much. The ones that do tend to hold extreme views. Indeed some of those younger extreme Republicans are running now for office; and the Republican Party could make itself even smaller if it gets too extreme.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, how old are you, twelve?
I have no idea where to begin to explain what I was saying to you, 5 posts ago. I'm scared to respond to you right now, for fear that my response will require 5 more posts in order to explain my response.
Trump is a threat to the world, because he is a deluded, narcistic, reckless, monkey idiot. Do you understand that much?
You are a threat, because you support the sentiments of a stupid, retarded, monkey idiot, namely Donald Trump. Are you able to follow the logic in induction here?

I comprehend logic.
You make Umpteen claims...

deluded, narcistic, reckless, stupid, retarded, monkey idiot

And not one shred of Evidence.

Logical Conclusion. Hateful gossiper.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been paying attention to his promises from day 1 of his campaign. And this is correct. I would challenge you to name a single president with the track record of keeping his promises. You won't. And this with every leftist fighting him tooth and nail over every last little thing great and small.

Much love!

Not sure WHO began Dictating the things Said during a Campaign "ARE Promises".

Rather Ridiculous.
A President is Not A Dictator.

Campaign Speeches are "INTENTS" the person "INTENDS" to focus on, give attention to....which Trump has Done.

Seriously...do Americans NOT KNOW...it is Congress who are the LAW MAKERS... and it is Congress who Approves or Declines Approval for Laws and Funding for projects?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he's a business man, and knows how it works. So he's been able to build our economy. Can you imagine how this nation will tank under a Biden presidency? I pray it's not so!

Much love!

Economy?

The World Economic Forum - unilaterally in bed with the UN- already Have the Answer-
Global Reset- Global Laws- Global Leaders.
Major Countries ARE onboard.
The US has to Agree for the plan to move forward.

Sept 2019- Trump said No to the UN Assembly, blasted China uneven Trading.
Jan 2020- Annual Forum meeting- Trump said No.

Look at the prize The US got from out of China shortly thereafter.

I believe God IS the Answer,
PRAY For our Nation.

Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s also a cruel, mean-spirited liar.....a true genital grabbing Man o’ God ......His whores have had plenty of abortions I would bet....
Whether or not what you just said about trump is true , I know not .
BUT the description of any man like that , Sounds like a HEARER ONLY , BUT NOT A DOER of the word .
Now you see what i mean BB , when i say , BE YE NOT hearers ONLY deceiving your own selves .
TRUE faith would have good works . I been trying to tell you this my friend for many moons .
I know Trump aint saved . OH he claims he beleives IN JESUS , but his works show HE DONT .
Ps , again i dont know if what you said about him is true or not . I was just using this as an example .
ITS like the pope . francis says HE believes , But why does he then turn around and preach that ALL inclusvie lie .
exactly BB . This is what i have always meant when i said , Faith without works IS dead .
THEY still wallow in evil , JUST LIKE I once did , and yet can holler JESUS NAME . BUt they DONT KNOW HIM my friend .
NOW you finally see what i always meant . I never implied we earned our salvation . HOPE that helps .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you're qualified to judge Trump. You're gonna have plenty to explain on Judgment Day why you voted for mass baby murderers.
BB . you know i love you my friend . But this person is right . DONT vote for them liberals at all .
We as guilty of death , if we support those who do it . Remember
what JESUS told pilate . Pilate was the very one who gave the sentence to put JESUS to death . ONLY HE could , cause GOD ALLOWED IT of course . BUT , the jews and gentiles were actually more guilty of the sin . YET they did not kill JESUS , they did however
support to put him to death by pilate . NO support for baby killers BB . Look i dont vote for anyone .
BUT for sure DONT vote for them .

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Well spit it out...
What WRONG did Trump DO to You concerning Any Private Business Between You and Him?

because if people like me and you dont speak out and do something they will continue to get away with it.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I comprehend logic.
You make Umpteen claims...

And not one shred of Evidence.

Logical Conclusion. Hateful gossiper.
You want evidence, ...I heard that once Trump took office, that there were a deficit in bananas in Washington DC, seriously.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When he announced his candidacy, I looked at his website, where he had a list of 100 things he intended to accomplish. I remember my growing excitement as I read through, seeing item after item exactly how I thought it should be.

And I've watched over the past 3+ years as he has accomplished many of these. Not like any other president I've seen.

Much love!

But you heard it first on CNN right? LOL

The Left "so-called news outlets" are gossip feasts of Hateful OPINIONS, that on cue, the minions repeat as Fact.

I like Trump. There is so much he has accomplished for all American Citizens Benefit, despite the Dagger in his Back 24-7 for ...well since Before he was Elected.

IMO- God is in Control. We merely observe the Signs. If doom is on the horizon ... it's a sign.
If Trump wins, 4 more years of Left slinging hate, "peaceful" <--- riots. :rolleyes:

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because if people like me and you dont speak out and do something they will continue to get away with it.

People like you?
Talking about a Settled Case, that had Nothing whatsoever to do with you?

Speaking Out?
Really? WHO sought your Advice, (Because they were Unaware) there are Legal means to settle a dispute?

Good grief, Are you NOT accountable for your own decisions?

Yipes!