How to be a man in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't mean to cause you to feel threatened in any way but you seem to be very upset. And you do seem to think that my thread is somehow in competition with your own. But than might be said of many threads as people are inspired by threads started by others but with a different slant on things.

Stop lying. Stop lying to me. Stop lying to yourself.

You have been ridiculous here. Stop being ridiculous.

You have been a female egotist. You have been digging your own grave as a blind person in her ego.

Can you explain to me the characteristics of a Jezebel Spirit? Given you cannot, how would you be able to know?

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not my brother in Christ? If so why are you being so confrontational? If you don't like my thread then please give it a miss.

Given repentance I wouldn't mind having you as a sister in Christ.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

Given you really knew God, you would not have started this thread in the Spirit you did.

Does that hurt? Given you have to go scream into your pillow some, go do that. You have been of some other spirit. Seek God with all your heart and soul and strength and mind.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Given repentance I wouldn't mind having you as a sister in Christ.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

Given you really knew God, you would not have started this thread in the Spirit you did.

Does that hurt? Given you have to go scream into your pillow some, go do that. You have been of some other spirit. Seek God with all your heart and soul and strength and mind.
I'm very sorry Superman but I'm done with you. You are too aggressive for me. I will have to put you on ignore. Some woman somewhere must have really hurt you and made you feel insecure. Pity we couldn't have been friends. Bye.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very sorry Superman but I'm done with you. You are too aggressive for me. I will have to put you on ignore. Some woman somewhere must have really hurt you and made you feel insecure. Pity we couldn't have been friends. Bye.

Stop projecting your faults onto me.

I'm done with you

The man in me would say "I sure hope so."

You "Being Done" with me would be being thrown out into the outer darkness.

Do what you want?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Windmillcharge
@mjrhealth

Yep, it's not a must, to go to services every Sunday, but being surrounded by the right people even if it's just 2 or 3 is important, good Christian influences are important.

It is not good for a Christian to be surrounded by negative influences all the time, that's how they can drift off into the world.

The reason why I say it this way, because some of you may have no choice in your workplace. So it's important we have those good Christian influences outside of work, even though it would be great if you had a few good influences at your workplace too.
Yes im sure the catholics would aprove as would the SDA, the right people, do you know who they are.?? Wheat and the tares the sheep and the goats, only Christ knows who is who and you will find them both in church.

What it say in revealtion

Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We often see threads about how to be a woman in Christ but I've never know anyone to start one about being a man in Christ.

The scriptures have a few things to say about that but so many men whizz past that and just concentrate on the woman's role.

Now as I see it men need to take note of what the bible says they should be and how they should be treating the women.
They who divide the genders to put their own gender in a favourable light have not understood the expression 'in Christ'