How to be Saved - The ONLY way to Become Born Again...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False! According to Romans 3:10-11 no person has the power to believe and become saved! Salvation is a gift!!!

The term "not willing that any should perish but that all shall be saved" has always been misinterpreted. In fact, if God wanted to save everyone He would have but we know hell will heavily be populated. Furthermore, God spoke in parables and without a parable He did not speak to them, as such that 2 Peter 3:9 should have been rendered this way: "not willing that any [elect/God's people] should perish but that all [elect/chosen] shall be saved.

Now we see that when we read 2 Peter 3:9 the correct way it was intended, there is harmony.

Yes, He is the God I serve a very loving God. But at the same time He is righteous and must therefore destroy those who oppose Him, for the wages of sin is death.

What you really mean is that He can claim, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."
You obviously fail to understand what love using.

And you want to puff yourself up as being so special God chose you and not someone else. SO you get glory, while the other gets hell.

Good luck with that.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck with that.
Sorry, but I know where I stand with God. Can you say the same for your self? You can love everybody in the world but if you don't bring them the true Gospel that is, "the wages of sin is death" what good is your love if they are going to hell?

What you fail to see is that man needs a Savior!!! So you can preach the love to the world and it will NEVER bring anyone one iota closer to salvation because they have to answer for their sins!

Love is the RESULT of salvation and NOT the CAUSE.

Last edited:

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
----------

How to be Saved - The ONLY way to Become Born Again:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d_YJ6ieRgq8gYwRFUWWgTmd19iUVbrYt/view?usp=drivesdk

----------

In your document, you said "being "born again" doesn't mean that you won't go to Hell"
but this contradicts

'Jesus answered, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God." John 3:5 MEV

being born-again means you will see and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven but you said "being born-again doesn't mean that you will not go to hell"

I'm sorry but you are not correct. I can't read the rest of your document you are saying "born again people" can go to hell still? Sorry. I don't accept that.

Reactions: Nancy