How to be Saved - The ONLY way to Become Born Again...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. Faith is a gift He gave to some and the rest He gave them up unto vile affections. Romans Chapter 1.
All means all. All have a measure of faith, Jesus draws all men.

Romans 1 is about reprobates who fell away because of their sins, per tge warning in Hebrews 3 to the brethren, that the deceitfulness of sin hardens hearts until they DEPART from the living God.

And Calvinism is an insult of Gods character and nature.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All means all. All have a measure of faith, Jesus draws all men.

Sure, this is what unsaved man would like to think! And you display yourself as having no knowledge of the word of God. You ought to pay heed to the warning set forth in Hosea 4:6.

FYI, the word "all" does NOT mean each and every. For example:

Luke 2:1 reads:
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that "all" the world should be taxed.

Well, China existed then, were they also subject to taxation? NO!

AND

1 Corinthians 15:22:
For as in Adam "all" die, even so in Christ shall "all" be made alive.

Christ only came to pay for the sins of His people. And NOT everyone!!! Matthew 1:21

To God Be The Glory

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith, in the Lord Jesus Christ, and God. You being justified by faith you are given the Holy Spirit, even the spirit of Christ. It is all there in the Holy Bible.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith, in the Lord Jesus Christ, and God. You being justified by faith you are given the Holy Spirit, even the spirit of Christ. It is all there in the Holy Bible.

If you have faith why do you need to exercise it!

What you fail to read in Scripture is that, it is the faith "OF" Christ, and NEVER ours!!!

To God Be The Glory

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have faith why do you need to exercise it!
Faith is something that NEVER stops growing stronger and stronger.

2 Thessalonians 1:3
"We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing."

Hebrews 6:1 ESV / 11 helpful votes

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True faith in JESUS would produce good works . Obey the SPIRIT and heed not the flesh .

Many even confessing Christians never understood Ephesians 2:8-9, yet it is self explanatory:
8) For by grace are ye saved through faith: it is the gift of God:
9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Without God's grace there will be no salvation. And it is the faith of Jesus that is the gift.

Galatians 2:19-20 reads:
19) For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20) I am crucified with Christ: never the lest I live; yet not I, but Christ lieveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith "of" the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Believe it or not faith is a work!

To God Be The Glory

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many even confessing Christians never understood Ephesians 2:8-9, yet it is self explanatory:
8) For by grace are ye saved through faith: it is the gift of God:
9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Without God's grace there will be no salvation. And it is the faith of Jesus that is the gift.

Galatians 2:19-20 reads:
19) For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20) I am crucified with Christ: never the lest I live; yet not I, but Christ lieveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith "of" the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Believe it or not faith is a work!

To God Be The Glory
Thus the message stands to all that draws breath . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST and learn those bibles well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tax collector Got on his knees. unable to even look up.

There is a perfect example of a sinner making a free will choice to chose to call out To God for his mercy

Your conclusion above must be read in light of Romans 3: 10-11 which reads
10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

If there is none that seek after God no, not one, then who will get down on his knees? N-O-N-E, Z-I-L-C-H, N-A-D-A!!!

It's true we ought to go to God on our knees and be like the publican of Luke 18:13 and say: God be merciful to me a sinner

However; only those who have been chosen, elected, and predestined to salvation before the foundation of the world will hear the true Gospel. Each in his life time.

To God Be The Glory

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father's call to the world is: "Believe in my Son" Believe in Him, what?
Yeah , i keep it real simple and dont over think . Here is the simple solution . BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and ye shall be saved , BELIEVE NOT and prepare to be damned .
AND make sure its the BIBLICAL JESUS WE FOLLOW and not the many other versions of said JESUS that most men now follow .
keep it simple i say . GOD will be GOD as HE will do as HE will do . LET US LEARN JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your conclusion above must be read in light of Romans 3: 10-11 which reads
10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Yeah it must.

And God draws all people to himself. In fact. He convicts the world of sin righteousness and judgment.

God will draw by using many things, Creation (romans 1) the word. Other christians, the conviction of speaking to you in your heart.

You still have to make a decision to become bancrupt in spirit like the tax collector did and call out on the name of the lord to be saved.

If there is none that seek after God no, not one, then who will get down on his knees? N-O-N-E, Z-I-L-C-H, N-A-D-A!!!

It's true we ought to go to God on our knees and be like the publican of Luke 18:13 and say: God be merciful to me a sinner

However; only those who have been chosen, elected, and predestined to salvation before the foundation of the world will hear the true Gospel. Each in his life time.

To God Be The Glory

God does not force people to receive him, and he does not refuse to allow others the ability to receive him,

We are chosen called and elected based on the will of the father, the will of the father is whoever sees and believes will never perish but have eternal life.

Just as moses raised the serpent so must the son of man be raised so whoever believes....God did not cause the people who died because they refused to look up to die in the wilderness of snakes. And he did not force people to look up at the snakes and live

In the same way the cross.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah it must.

And God draws all people to himself. In fact. He convicts the world of sin righteousness and judgment.

God will draw by using many things, Creation (romans 1) the word. Other christians, the conviction of speaking to you in your heart.

You still have to make a decision to become bancrupt in spirit like the tax collector did and call out on the name of the lord to be saved.

God does not force people to receive him, and he does not refuse to allow others the ability to receive him,

We are chosen called and elected based on the will of the father, the will of the father is whoever sees and believes will never perish but have eternal life.

Just as moses raised the serpent so must the son of man be raised so whoever believes....God did not cause the people who died because they refused to look up to die in the wilderness of snakes. And he did not force people to look up at the snakes and live

In the same way the cross.

I'm afraid most of your conclusions are based on man's wisdom.

I could have agreed what you said about John 3:16 but like most people, [this passage is the most read verse in the world but the least misunderstood] I'm pretty sure you have no inkling as to it's meaning either. For example, you believe that the word "whosoever" means "anyone" right?

Not necessarily so! the "whosoever" are those whom the Father gave to His Son, before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4-6 reads:
4) According as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he has made us accepted in the beloved.

The above is the Gospel truth. Do you really think "anyone" can believe in Jesus Christ and be saved? Look at the devils, they believe and tremble!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , i keep it real simple and dont over think . Here is the simple solution . BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and ye shall be saved , BELIEVE NOT and prepare to be damned .
AND make sure its the BIBLICAL JESUS WE FOLLOW and not the many other versions of said JESUS that most men now follow .
keep it simple i say . GOD will be GOD as HE will do as HE will do . LET US LEARN JESUS .

I find in your comments in these forums and responses are very nice. But niceness [if there is such a word] is sometimes never faithful.

The truth of the matter to God's call to the world to believe in His Son, is this:
John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am (he) [God], ye shall die in your sins.

Words in parenthesis are mine. Note that the word "he" is italicize meaning that the printer is warning the English reader that all italicize words in the KJV Bible are not in the original manuscripts.

Many people do not believe that Jesus is Jehovah God. Many believe He is the Son of God.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm afraid most of your conclusions are based on man's wisdom.

I could have agreed what you said about John 3:16 but like most people, [this passage is the most read verse in the world but the least misunderstood] I'm pretty sure you have no inkling as to it's meaning either. For example, you believe that the word "whosoever" means "anyone" right?

Not necessarily so! the "whosoever" are those whom the Father gave to His Son, before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4-6 reads:
4) According as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he has made us accepted in the beloved.

The above is the Gospel truth. Do you really think "anyone" can believe in Jesus Christ and be saved? Look at the devils, they believe and tremble!
You did not prove me wrong my friend.

Yes, I believe anyone can believe and be saved, Because God is not willing that any should perish but all should be saved.

God is a righteous and loving God.

You can;t ignore Gods true agape love, He tells us to love our enemy, You can’t claim he does not do that himself.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father's call to the world is: "Believe in my Son." Believe in Him, what?

The devils believe but they tremble!

To God Be The Glory

There is a big difference in what you said and what God ACTUALLY said, God actually said to LISTEN to HIM, or DO AS HE SAY'S:

KJV
"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

NIV
"5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I believe anyone can believe and be saved, Because God is not willing that any should perish but all should be saved.

False! According to Romans 3:10-11 no person has the power to believe and become saved! Salvation is a gift!!!

The term "not willing that any should perish but that all shall be saved" has always been misinterpreted. In fact, if God wanted to save everyone He would have but we know hell will heavily be populated. Furthermore, God spoke in parables and without a parable He did not speak to them, as such that 2 Peter 3:9 should have been rendered this way: "not willing that any [elect/God's people] should perish but that all [elect/chosen] shall be saved.

Now we see that when we read 2 Peter 3:9 the correct way it was intended, there is harmony.

God is a righteous and loving God

Yes, He is the God I serve a very loving God. But at the same time He is righteous and must therefore destroy those who oppose Him, for the wages of sin is death.

You can;t ignore Gods true agape love, He tells us to love our enemy, You can’t claim he does not do that himself.

What you really mean is that He can claim, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a big difference in what you said and what God ACTUALLY said, God actually said to LISTEN to HIM, or DO AS HE SAY'S:

KJV
"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

NIV
"5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!

The terms, "hear ye Him" and "Listen to Him" have the same meaning as John 8:24.

I mean, "hear ye him" and "listen to him" what?