• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
IF this is the apostasy, IT is uglier than I could have imagined.

Isn't it theological insanity to talk about faith in Christ, while trying to work your way to heaven?
Isn't its INSANE theology, to pretend to trust in Christ, while trying to stay saved by commandment keeping and doing works?
Theological "crazy" is to pretend to Trust in Christ, yet not believe that Christ keeps you saved.

You need to think.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The irony is you're addressing most of the members here.

And including those who boast with pride as teachers of an anti-eternally saving Gospel.

And some in that number insist Jesus was a man with a sin nature.

Is it any wonder why the Ekklesia is so fractured? With arrogant false teachers boasting they teach lies about the gospel as if they'll never answer for it.

But they will.

-

Here is how a born again believer becomes : '"""bewitched.""""

Here is the verse..

Paul teaching..... Galatians 3:3

""How foolish can you be? After starting your new lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?""""

""""How can you be so stupid? Do you think that by yourself you can complete what God's Spirit started in you?"""""

""""How can you be so foolish! You began by God's Spirit; do you now want to try to go to heaven by your own power?""""""

So,
I really dont have to explain much, to you., as a 9 yr old could understand those verses, and if you are over 20, and can't, then you are the very One the verse is talking about.

See, if you can't understand Paul, in that verse, is explaining that a born again believer, at FIRST, understood that God has saved them, and that is for eternity.....and then, you lost that understanding... your faith was corrupted and subverted, and now you are trying to STAY SAVED... by self effort. By Works.. by commandments.... by SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

See that?
And who is that? ???
Its anyone who believes they can lose their Salvation.
As when you believe that, you are the very one who is trying to go to heaven by trying NOT to lose your salvation.
This means You are absolutely not trusting in Christ to keep you saved.
Your faith is BROKEN.
You "started in the Spirit", but you are now in the 'mind of the flesh".
You are literally the same carnal mind as found in an unbeliever.

As the unbelievers, (never born again) always BELIEVE that if they do more good works than bad works in their life, then God will accept them based on them doing more Good = Works..
This is a carnal mind (darkened) that is trying to get God's acceptance based on their SELF effort.
JUDE describes this mind this self effort as "the Error of Cain".
And that is what Paul is describing as the darkened mind of a person who is born again, but now believes they can lose their salvation.
Its the same carnal mind that is found in an Unbeliever who also believes in Works.....
You, are trying to keep yourself saved by the same WORKS that an unbeliever believes they can do, and will go to heaven.
See that?
That is the SAME Carnal MIND, in both the unbeliever, and the BELIEVER.

Paul says that if you have that mind, (if you believe you can lose your Salvation) you are "bewitched" = by someone.

""who has bewitched you, that you no longer obey THE TRUTH" ??

And that is always a scripture quoting heretic who will convince you that you are responsible to keep yourself saved.
They will break your faith in Christ, as that is their demonic ministry.
They will cause you (bewitch you) to BELIEVE THAT You have to work to stay saved and that you can lose your salvation.
And once you are deceived by their Cross Rejection LIES, you are become "fallen from Grace" "Foolish", and "in the flesh"... "bewitched".

Listen to me now...

If you do not believe that Jesus Keeps you SAVED....that GOD keeps you saved... Philippians 1:6 ..then what do you believe keeps you saved?

You believe YOU HAVE TO DO IT, and that is why you believe you can lose your salvation.
A devil deceived deceiver has bewitched you ...= to get you to put the responsibility of going to heaven on yourself.
You are now nailed to the Cross of your own Self Righteousness.
They have ruined your faith.
They have caused you to "fall from Grace".

You are now, = "in the flesh"... "Bewitched". "Fallen From Grace".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The irony is you're addressing most of the members here.

And including those who boast with pride as teachers of an anti-eternally saving Gospel.
And some in that number insist Jesus was a man with a sin nature.
Is it any wonder why the Ekklesia is so fractured? With arrogant false teachers boasting they teach lies about the gospel as if they'll never answer for it.
But they will.

We are obviously in the "last days", "the days of Noah"... not far from the Great Trib, and just before the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.
The NT told us that there would be a great "falling away".... and that is not talking about the world, as the world is already Fallen.. So, what would it fall away from???
This verse Is literally talking about Christianity, that will "fall from Grace", so that not much is left that is related to Paul's Gospel or the Cross of Christ.

On a Christian forum, the CROSS of Christ should be elevated and given praise.
The Grace of God should be trumpeted and revered.
What happens? The preaching of the Cross and the Grace of God, is castigated and spit on, and despised as "OSAS"... "license to sin".
The darkness is so thick online, on "christian" forums that the preaching of the Cross that is the "simplicity that is IN Christ'" is heard as.. "cheap Grace" by darkened minds, who are fallen from Grace.

Give all Glory to GOD who through CHRIST has redeemed us for all eternity with His precious BLOOD AND DEATH, .. and its treated with vile and malicious contempt and hatred by all the deceived who are trying to work their way into heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We are obviously in the "last days", "the days of Noah"... not far from the Great Trib, and just before the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.
The NT told us that there would be a great "falling away".... and that is not talking about the world, as the world is already Fallen.. So, what would it fall away from???
This verse Is literally talking about Christianity, that will "fall from Grace", so that not much is left that is related to Paul's Gospel or the Cross of Christ.

On a Christian forum, the CROSS of Christ should be elevated and given praise.
The Grace of God should be trumpeted and revered.
What happens? The preaching of the Cross and the Grace of God, is castigated and spit on, and despised as "OSAS"... "license to sin".
The darkness is so thick online, on "christian" forums that the preaching of the Cross that is the "simplicity that is IN Christ'" is heard as.. "cheap Grace" by darkened minds, who are fallen from Grace.

Give all Glory to GOD who through CHRIST has redeemed us for all eternity with His precious BLOOD AND DEATH, .. and its treated with vile and malicious contempt and hatred by all the deceived who are trying to work their way into heaven.
I've encountered those who cast aspersions upon the cross/gospel eternal salvation message through that charge it is "'OSAS''' , a license to sin.

I can always tell when it is the atheist hater troll type running that line of lies, when they open a discussion if attack over and over again. Sooooo desperate to be heard blaspheming God and Christ. Sooopoo tickled when they find a newbie who may innocently agree with such devil's.

They're lazy. It takes very little to know such pic's are satanic garbage.

God tells us those who are eternally saved,sealed,Sanctified, do not make a habit of sin. Because being indwelt by God's holy spirit we have his seed within us and cannot sin.

Our journey now isn't perfect. However, we are sealed with God's promise and our mistakes now are something we realize and repent of. Because it grieves us to make that error. Which was not something we as former sinners did nor were aware of doing.

Those who insist eternal salvation is a license to sin are the chronic condemned sinners. As they repeatedly slander Jesus' ministry.

We know that by now I hope. And hopefully their efforts will languish for attention as more and more people realize it too.

Yne falling away is a sight to behold indeed.

''I never knew you.''

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Those who insist eternal salvation is a license to sin are the chronic condemned sinners. As they repeatedly slander Jesus' ministry.

Yes.

JUDE teaches that these deceived deceivers take the Grace of God and twist into the demonic idea that teaching it correctly= is to teach "licentiousness"..

So, when a person comes to believe that the Gospel of the Grace of God , ISN'T that at all...., that its really a license to sin..... you are dealing with this...

Luke 11:35.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Galatian Christians, some of them, had "fallen from Grace".

An unbeliever can't do that, Robert, as they have no SALVATiON to begin with..

I fully agree Be, therefore they were no longer Christians

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I fully agree Be, therefore they were no longer Christians

They have to be Christians, as a sinner, an unbeliever has no GRACE of God to "fall from".

Remember now, this is a belief issue, that a BELIEVER HAS....
They are born again, but their understanding of Christ's redemption has become corrupted.
This does not affect their spiritual BIRTH, it only affects their understanding of God's Salvation.
This understanding has become LOST... They once had it, but they fell from it, they believed something false instead, (deceived) tho still born again.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
AMEN!
They have to be Christians, as a sinner, an unbeliever has no GRACE of God to "fall from".

They are born again, but their understanding of Christ's redemption has become corrupted.
This does not affect their spiritual BIRTH, it only affects their understanding of God's Salvation.
This understanding has become LOST... They once had it, but they fell from it, they believed something false instead, (deceived) tho still born again.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Born again ones are definitely believers, definitely Christians, however it is extremely rare that they leave the faith Be. I realize it does happen, and while it may be true they at one time were born again, if they choose to leave the faith they are no longer Christian, therefore no longer born again either.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it theological insanity to talk about faith in Christ, while trying to work your way to heaven?
Isn't its INSANE theology, to pretend to trust in Christ, while trying to stay saved by commandment keeping and doing works?
Theological "crazy" is to pretend to Trust in Christ, yet not believe that Christ keeps you saved.

You need to think.

You have the theology of its ALL on him now that I have accepted the gift of salvation........IT IS NOT

I believe EVERY word written for God's doctrine, our instruction and correction and hold to the TRUTH revealed by the Spirit.

I let man teach me once and it wasn't enough to keep me saved as you say.
I wandered in sin in the pigs sty of the world letting the devil rule me. 17 years after meeting and trusting God, I left home,just as the prodigal did.........I was lost, undone without my saviour. Had I died in that state of gross sin heaven would not have been my destiny.

God is merciful. God's love knows no boundaries as ours does. By the Spirit's conviction and chaistisment, I repented in the place where I was found again.

Salvation is truly a gift,discipleship is a choice. We can return or reject that gift at any time in our walk. Trials,falsehoods many things come to shipwreck our faith. In times of weakness is our greatest opening for Satan to devour us and he does.

Your theology is not sound in the fact it does not teach awareness. The burden of our walk is on us that choose to follow Jesus. All this pooh about works,eternal security, yada yada is not from Gods word but mans doctrine and theology.

We have faith to accept salvation by the measure of God. We have his doctrine to shore us up in righteousness and we have his commands to walk correctly the narrow path to the end of this life to be joint-heirs with him in his kingdom !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every warning and every reminder left us in the gospels and letters of those apostels STILL applies to the believer .
Now they all warned the churches to continue IN CHRIST
and if in the end folks come out , WELL they were never truly of us . As john himself says .
YET even john warns the church too . We must use all warnings , all reminders in said scriptures
which give knowledge to a lamb and builds him or her up in the faith .
USE every warning , every reminder and cling to the glorious PROMISE in CHRIST JESUS till the last and final breath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the theology of its ALL on him now that I have accepted the gift of salvation........IT IS NOT

I believe EVERY word written for God's doctrine, our instruction and correction and hold to the TRUTH revealed by the Spirit.

I let man teach me once and it wasn't enough to keep me saved as you say.
I wandered in sin in the pigs sty of the world letting the devil rule me. 17 years after meeting and trusting God, I left home,just as the prodigal did.........I was lost, undone without my saviour. Had I died in that state of gross sin heaven would not have been my destiny.

God is merciful. God's love knows no boundaries as ours does. By the Spirit's conviction and chaistisment, I repented in the place where I was found again.

Salvation is truly a gift,discipleship is a choice. We can return or reject that gift at any time in our walk. Trials,falsehoods many things come to shipwreck our faith. In times of weakness is our greatest opening for Satan to devour us and he does.

Your theology is not sound in the fact it does not teach awareness. The burden of our walk is on us that choose to follow Jesus. All this pooh about works,eternal security, yada yada is not from Gods word but mans doctrine and theology.

We have faith to accept salvation by the measure of God. We have his doctrine to shore us up in righteousness and we have his commands to walk correctly the narrow path to the end of this life to be joint-heirs with him in his kingdom !
Due to doctrines of men and acroynms , many do perish . Many forget all things written were written for our learning
They forget that all those warnings and reminders to continue in CHRIST to the end , WERE inspired by THE HOLY SPIRIT .
For our good . Too many folks have long abandoned certain reminders and thus they are not being built up in the true faith
by which they would no longer be tossed to and fro by cunning crafty and deceptive men .
Every warning , every reminder , the pattern CHRIST and the apostels kept , IS THE ONLY PATTERN that is GONNA WORK .
and SATAN knows that too . HE cometh in to destroy and many folks have fallen a victim to him
cause they sat under men who no longer taught them to BEHOLD all things written , who were no longer grave
cause that is what happens when folks start trusting in men and acroynms and not IN CHRIST and every word in the bible .
The devil knows what he is doing my sister . WE MUST STAY GLUED IN those bibles and accepting every word as truth
and for our good unto the hearers and the doers of said words . When folks start omitting
parts of that bible to fit a teaching of men , they are in dire and grave danger . EVERY WORD that Christ spoke
and later the apostels wrote , IS for our good . GOD knows HOW to keep a church safe . HE warns, HE reminds .
SO did CHRIST and so did the apostels .
BUT NOT SO TODAY with many . and this is why the churches are tanking so fast . TIME to return to the pure and holy
pattern that was left to us in those bibles . As i am sure you already AGREE .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Due to doctrines of men and acroynms , many do perish . Many forget all things written were written for our learning
They forget that all those warnings and reminders to continue in CHRIST to the end , WERE inspired by THE HOLY SPIRIT .
For our good . Too many folks have long abandoned certain reminders and thus they are not being built up in the true faith
by which they would no longer be tossed to and fro by cunning crafty and deceptive men .
Every warning , every reminder , the pattern CHRIST and the apostels kept , IS THE ONLY PATTERN that is GONNA WORK .
and SATAN knows that too . HE cometh in to destroy and many folks have fallen a victim to him
cause they sat under men who no longer taught them to BEHOLD all things written , who were no longer grave
cause that is what happens when folks start trusting in men and acroynms and not IN CHRIST and every word in the bible .
The devil knows what he is doing my sister . WE MUST STAY GLUED IN those bibles and accepting every word as truth
and for our good unto the hearers and the doers of said words . When folks start omitting
parts of that bible to fit a teaching of men , they are in dire and grave danger . EVERY WORD that Christ spoke
and later the apostels wrote , IS for our good . GOD knows HOW to keep a church safe . HE warns, HE reminds .
SO did CHRIST and so did the apostels .
BUT NOT SO TODAY with many . and this is why the churches are tanking so fast . TIME to return to the pure and holy
pattern that was left to us in those bibles . As i am sure you already AGREE .

Absolutely.

How then must we get others to cling only to God and his word?

This is our mission to make other followers of Christ. Have we lost the spirit in ourselves to do such ? Are we too busy trying to adhere to the Word in ourselves that we have forsaken true out-reach?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Born again ones are definitely believers, definitely Christians, however it is extremely rare that they leave the faith Be.

"leaving the faith"... is not losing salvation, as if you gave God your faith, one time, then God gave you His Salvation, that is eternal.

However, the UNDERSTANDING regarding how to understand and exist in REAL FAITH, can become "darkened", in a born again believer.
Paul talks about this in Galatians 3, as they left the real faith...= the UNDERSTANDING of the Gospel of the Grace of God.
Paul said '"you started in the Spirit and now you try to continue in the Flesh".

That means, they once understood that Jesus kept them saved, that Jesus Himself IS their Salvation... but they lost that understanding..."fallen from Grace".... and now they are trying to stay saved and go to heaven, based on "flesh", = Works, commandment keeping, water baptism, ... anything but simple TRUST in CHRIST..= to keep them saved.
They do not believe that Jesus keeps them saved. They can't any longer as their mind has become darkened by deception. "bewitched", as Paul describes it.

This believer has lost the understanding that is the "simplicity that is found IN CHRIST".. and are now trying to not lose their salvation, by self effort.
= Legalism.
If you talk to a person who is "fallen from Grace, "deceived", in the flesh"...>"bewitched", They will say....."as long as i DO THIS,, and as long as i DONT Do THAT..... i will go to heaven".
See the "Do's and Donts'? That is their SAVIOR, and that is Not JESUS.
That is not real faith in Christ, that is SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS, ....= trying to make self RIGHT with God... and that faith is broken....."fallen FROM Grace".

Salvation is God's Righteousness, given as "the Gift of Righteousness" that is our Eternal Salvation.
God's Salvation is Christ on the Cross, and once this is applied to you, its DONE.
However, its very easy to lose this knowledge and get swept away from this Real faith, into Self SAVING.
A person or a denomination or a cult, will cause you to lose the right understanding of Salvation that is a GIFT from God.
When they do this to you, Pauls says...>"who has BEWITCHED YOU< that you no longer OBEY the Truth".

Who will do this to you?

A.) Forums are filled with these people.
B.) Pulpits are filled with these people.

Its Anyone who believes they can lose their salvation, as that person, is "fallen from Grace" and cannot teach the True Gospel, as they have left it, they are "bewitched", and they will do the same to you, and have...if you believe you can lose your Salvation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.

How then must we get others to cling only to God and his word?

This is our mission to make other followers of Christ. Have we lost the spirit in ourselves to do such ? Are we too busy trying to adhere to the Word in ourselves that we have forsaken true out-reach?
Just speak truth . the cards will fall as the cards will fall . TRUE OUTREACH WOULD PUT THE GOSPEL FIRST and THEN DO ALL THE GOOD WORKS . What true outreach would never do is silence our mouths about CHRIST and just do good . That is a recipe
for a wrong kind of faith and unity and love . A love that leadeth mankind to any concept other than FAITH IN JESUS
is a false love .
A unity that overlooks TRUTH for sake of unity is a false unity .
An out reach that focuses only on doing good things but not on preaching JESUS is a false outreach .
The sooner we learn this the better .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fod has come to set an example that many have long forgotten .
Put the emphasis on God , on CHRIST and not on man and worldy means by which to win folks .
FOD can never claim he was perfect , but to justify sin , to embrace mens patterns that lead unto death
WELL that i did and that by grace . I Simply pointed to HE WHO COULD CHANGE US and DOES SAVE US .
ITS HIGH TIME BIBLES GET OPENED . HIGH TIME .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
J
An out reach that focuses only on doing good things but not on preaching JESUS is a false outreach .

What you wrote is quite accurate.

And, a false gospel, that earns this... Galatians 1:8....= always comes from the mouth and pen and post..... of a person who believes they can lose their salvation.
A false gospel, that EARNS this : Galatians 1:8....= always comes from the mouth or pen or post ..... of a person who does not believe that Jesus Keeps you Saved.

That is how you spot the : HERETIC....... the DECEIVER... 2 Corinthians 11:15

Jesus said...That is how you spot the "Dark LIGHT" : LUKE 11:35

= They are all the SAME.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you wrote is quite accurate.

And, a false gospel, that earns this... Galatians 1:8....= always comes from the mouth and pen and post..... of a person who believes they can lose their salvation.
A false gospel, that EARNS this : Galatians 1:8....= always comes from the mouth or pen or post ..... of a person who does not believe that Jesus Keeps you Saved".

That is how you spot the : HERETIC

Jesus said...That is how you spot the "Dark LIGHT" : LUKE 11:35

= They are the SAME.
a false gospel and a false faith , FOLLOWS NOT THE ONE WHO OFFERS SALVATION . always remember that as well .
JESUS is THE ONLY ONE who can keep us saved , BUT what happens if we stop off from heeding him .
EXACTLY . MY advice remains the same . STOP omitting certain warnings and certain reminders just cause they get in the way
of an acroynm . RATHER LEARN HE WHO GIVETH LIFE and IS ABLE TO KEEP US FROM FALLING . TAKE HEED UNTO HIS WORDS and REMINDERS
PEROID .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
a false gospel and a false faith , FOLLOWS NOT THE ONE WHO OFFERS SALVATION . .

Here is something interesting.
the Devil, is the "author of CONFUSION"....the "Father of Lies".

So, his ministers.....will talk about salvation, righteousness, heaven, LOVE......... but when they teach Salvation, they are only about WORKS and Commandments and Self effort.

"Works" deny the Cross, when you try to do them to go to heaven.

See, the confusion they cause is that they seem to be talking about Salvation while they deny the truth about it.
That is extremely CONFUSED, and it DECEIVES people who listen..

Notice...""Therefore it is no great thing if the Devil's ministers also be transformed as the <>ministers of righteousness<>; whose end shall be according to their works."""

See they BECOME...they SOUND LIKE......a Real Christian.......and some of them are, but they don't teach according to TRUTH, yet it sounds like truth.
Usually that is because they mix in some truth with the lies. = Half truths.
That is STRONG Deception., because you have to know how to HEAR, as discernment, or their lies mixed with truth will deceive you.

The "end of them, is according to their WORK"..

And these Devil deceived preachers or teachers, are always obsessing about WORKS WORKS WORKS, and never can they talk about the BLood of Jesus, and the redemption of Sin, or the Gift of Eternal life or the GIFT of salvation.
They know nothing about that, as their Salvation is..."what i must DO, and what i must NOT do"....and That is not the Cross of Christ or the Grace of God they are teaching.

= ministers of the Devil, and they can be born again, but have become a HERETIC....a DARK LIGHT>.

2 Corinthians 11:15

Luke 11:35