• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is something interesting.
the Devil, is the "author of CONFUSION"....the "Father of Lies".

So, his ministers.....will talk about salvation, righteousness, heaven, LOVE......... but when they teach Salvation, they are only about WORKS and Commandments and Self effort.

"Works" deny the Cross, when you try to do them to go to heaven.

See, the confusion they cause is that they seem to be talking about Salvation while they deny the truth about it.
That is extremely CONFUSED, and it DECEIVES people who listen..

Notice...""Therefore it is no great thing if the Devil's ministers also be transformed as the <>ministers of righteousness<>; whose end shall be according to their works."""

See they BECOME...they SOUND LIKE......a Real Christian.......and some of them are, but they don't teach according to TRUTH, yet it sound like truth.

The "end of them, is according to their WORK"..

And one of these Devil deceived preachers or teachers, is always obsessing about WORKS WORKS WORKS, and never can they talk about the BLood of Jesus, and the redemption of Sin, or the Gift of Eternal life or the GIFT of salvation.
They know nothing about that, as their Salvation is..."what i must DO, and what i must NOT do"..
That is not the Cross of Christ or the Grace of God they are teaching.

= ministers of the Devil, and they can be born again, but have become a HERETIC....a DARK LIGHT>.

2 Corinthians 11:15

Luke 11:35

So would you mind explaining to me how come every time i warn you against this false love and false unity
YA never respond . AS i said and keep saying , HOW can a love that wont POINT TO JESUS as the only means to be saved .
HOW can a love that allows buddists , athiests , muslims and you name it , to just have this love and do good and they are saved .
YA NEVER ONCE agreed with me on this and you sure as heck never speak against this false unity , false love , false doo doo junk trash
satanic lie . MOST folks are going under it . THEY now beleive as long as one has love they know GOD and are saved , NO MATTER
what religoin they follow . EITHER YOU SPEAK AGAINST IT , or You are no better than pope francis or any other who teaches it .
IT WOULD BE NICE to have some support from some folks . BUT YOU ALL STAY SILENT on this subject .
AND dont play like you do cause i have left you messages you never repsonsed too .
SO step aside , I AM GONNA CONTINUE PREACHING ONE HAS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS TO BE SAVED
and that one can have all this lovey and do good works , YET IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS , THEY AINT SAVED .
WILL YOU DO THE SAME , or will you gather for unity with those who do such a lie . THAT IS On you .
Most of OSAS always comes against me , JUST cause i preach truth . AND YET when i denfed the very gospel they CLAIM THEY FOLLOW
they REFUSE TO STEP UP and PREACH that very gospel they CLIAM THEY BELIEVE IN . SO WHOSE THE PHRAISEE NOW .
cause the last time checked , NOTHING CAN SAVE YA , BUT FAITH IN JESUS . SO WHY are you giving the false love
all inclusive such a platform to say as they say and why on earth do you never respond to what i say against it .
HAVE I become the enemy because i actually STAND FOR THE ONE TRUE GOSPLE and REFUSE TO COMPROMISE one ounce .
TIME TO STEP UP BEHOLD . STOP letting this false love become the new gospel . PEROID . I Dont care how hated i am
for saying That there is no other gospel that does save . EXPOSE THIS PILE OF DUNG TRASH .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Here is how a born again believer becomes : '"""bewitched.""""

Here is the verse..

Paul teaching..... Galatians 3:3

""How foolish can you be? After starting your new lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?""""

""""How can you be so stupid? Do you think that by yourself you can complete what God's Spirit started in you?"""""

""""How can you be so foolish! You began by God's Spirit; do you now want to try to go to heaven by your own power?""""""

So,
I really dont have to explain much, to you., as a 9 yr old could understand those verses, and if you are over 20, and can't, then you are the very One the verse is talking about.

See, if you can't understand Paul, in that verse, is explaining that a born again believer, at FIRST, understood that God has saved them, and that is for eternity.....and then, you lost that understanding... your faith was corrupted and subverted, and now you are trying to STAY SAVED... by self effort. By Works.. by commandments.... by SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

See that?
And who is that? ???
Its anyone who believes they can lose their Salvation.
As when you believe that, you are the very one who is trying to go to heaven by trying NOT to lose your salvation.
This means You are absolutely not trusting in Christ to keep you saved.
Your faith is BROKEN.
You "started in the Spirit", but you are now in the 'mind of the flesh".
You are literally the same carnal mind as found in an unbeliever.

As the unbelievers, (never born again) always BELIEVE that if they do more good works than bad works in their life, then God will accept them based on them doing more Good = Works..
This is a carnal mind (darkened) that is trying to get God's acceptance based on their SELF effort.
JUDE describes this mind this self effort as "the Error of Cain".
And that is what Paul is describing as the darkened mind of a person who is born again, but now believes they can lose their salvation.
Its the same carnal mind that is found in an Unbeliever who also believes in Works.....
You, are trying to keep yourself saved by the same WORKS that an unbeliever believes they can do, and will go to heaven.
See that?
That is the SAME Carnal MIND, in both the unbeliever, and the BELIEVER.

Paul says that if you have that mind, (if you believe you can lose your Salvation) you are "bewitched" = by someone.

""who has bewitched you, that you no longer obey THE TRUTH" ??

And that is always a scripture quoting heretic who will convince you that you are responsible to keep yourself saved.
They will break your faith in Christ, as that is their demonic ministry.
They will cause you (bewitch you) to BELIEVE THAT You have to work to stay saved and that you can lose your salvation.
And once you are deceived by their Cross Rejection LIES, you are become "fallen from Grace" "Foolish", and "in the flesh"... "bewitched".

Listen to me now...

If you do not believe that Jesus Keeps you SAVED....that GOD keeps you saved... Philippians 1:6 ..then what do you believe keeps you saved?

You believe YOU HAVE TO DO IT, and that is why you believe you can lose your salvation.
A devil deceived deceiver has bewitched you ...= to get you to put the responsibility of going to heaven on yourself.
You are now nailed to the Cross of your own Self Righteousness.
They have ruined your faith.
They have caused you to "fall from Grace".

You are now, = "in the flesh"... "Bewitched". "Fallen From Grace".

Well as far as being seduced by evil on the subject of salvation, yes this is how one becomes bewitched.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So would you mind explaining to me how come every time i warn you against this false love and false unity
YA never respond . .

You are on a Thread I wrote that exposes this "false unity" these false people, and their false "truth".
I have so many Threads here that teach the Student of the Word, how to understand Christianity, the bible, and how to recognize a false teacher or preacher..

There can be no "Unity of the Faith", no "oneness, among believers" when its 90/10, of the born again are fallen from Grace.
We are in the last days. the days of noah, and there has been a great falling away from the True Gospel.

Have you ever heard anyone like me on a Forum before?
All i do is preach CHRIST CRUCIFIED = The Gift of Salvation, as that is the "simplicity that is in Christ"

Why am i so Rare?
Why am i a= "the last of our Kind".
Why is that?
Why do i teach ONLY Pauline Theology, and few ever READ Paul's letters.
Why is that?

= Last DAYS.........."Great falling away from the REAL FAITH"

People on "christian forums" hear me lifting up the Cross and Giving all Credit due Jesus for their Salvation, and God given all credit for His Grace and Faithfulness to complete our Salvation..... Philippians 1:6......and all Christian forums im on, worldwide, ...... "what is he talking about". "why is he saying that Jesus's blood and death is our Salvation"...>"why is he not talking about water baptism". "why is he not teaching "predestined elect"...
"he is not talking about keeping commandments, and doing works, and enduring to the end of the tribulation".
What is he DOING HERE ???? !!!!!!!!
Why is he bothering us so much with that CROSS and that ""GIFT OF SALVATION""...... why is he not telling us that we can lose our salvation like everyone else, nearly, teaches us?

See the problem?

Im the HELP..... but this Help is Spiritual and it has to be Discerned, just like the word of God.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How twisted the Word has become in the hands of man. There will be judgment for this.

Think in yourself that you are always right, think again ONLY GOD IS RIGHTEOUS!

Once saved you will be forever saved is unbiblical on its on merit. Jesus himself, the author of our salvation said that if you put your hand to the plough and look back you are unfit for the kingdom. Where your treasure is so will be your heart!

I do not think this is a liscience to sin but a departure into luke warmness.

There would be no conditions to following God if it were not possible to STOP following him. Look at Israel!
Yet those supposedly under grace have mutilated the grace of God and his word by means of private interpretations.

Judgment will come by the Word of God to those hearers and not doerers of the word.

When you only know one or two truths, as you see them in the Word, then you have NOTHING. Riding a 3 legged horse will get one only so far.

Jesus and Paul both said DAILY !
Jesus said to take up YOUR CROSS DAILY.
Paul said to EXAMINE YOURSELVES DAILY.

Who cares if you started this journey 50 years ago, the manna must be fresh daily or it spoils. If one has not evolved from an infant to maturity in the Word you still say only ga ga goo ga what you think you know.

Do not presume to teach others when in need of a teacher yourself !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are on a Thread I wrote that exposes this "false unity" these false people, and their false "truth".
I have so many Threads here that teach the Student of the Word, how to understand Christianity, the bible, and how to recognize a false teacher or preacher..

There can be no "Unity of the Faith", no "oneness, among believers" when its 90/10, of the born again are fallen from Grace.
We are in the last days. the days of noah, and there has been a great falling away from the True Gospel.

All i do is preach CHRIST CRUCIFIED = The Gift of Salvation, as that is the "simplicity that is in Christ"

Why am i so Rare?
Why is that?
Why is that?

People on "christian forums" hear me lifting up the Cross and Giving all Credit due Jesus for their Salvation, and God given all credit for His Grace and Faithfulness to complete our Salvation..... Philippians 1:6......and all Christian forums im on, worldwide, ...... "what is he talking about". "why is he saying that Jesus's blood and death is our Salvation"...>"why is he not talking about water baptism". "why is he not teaching "predestined elect"...
"he is not talking about keeping commandments, and doing works, and enduring to the end of the tribulation".
Why is he bothering us so much with that CROSS and that ""GIFT OF SALVATION""...... why is he not telling us that we can lose our salvation like everyone else, nearly, teaches us?

See the problem?

Im the HELP..... but this Help is Spiritual and it has to be Discerned, just like the word of God.

You are a blow hard and hardly rare.
Ppl do not read most of your blather.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why am i so Rare?
Why is that?
Why is that?

See the problem?

Paul , peter , james , jude , john never once preached against one another nor Christ .
The more we read the bible the more we see they all agreed .
This age is ripe and ready for the final solution of the delusion . A love god that neither knows GOD NOR HIS LOVE .
This has been my battle for years . I watched this thing grow from pampers into a full man of deceptoin and tis moving only faster now .
My advice , HOLD TO THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL UNTO THE END . cause many anti christs have come out from amongst us
THEY were never truly of us , for had they been of us they never would have come out .
to remind folks that we must continue in Christ to the end and to not be moved away from the hope of the gospel
IS NOT a sin . You do realize that over seventy percent of even christendom now believe GOD is fine with all religoins
all paths , sins , SO LONG as one has LOVE . THEY have made WORDLY LOVE into their GOD . ITS all bad news .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel was not born again.
Christians are born again.
Understand yet?

You can try to change the outcome to mean WHAT YOU SAY but it is in vain.

Israel had to serve God by his word and we must serve God by his word. His whole word, not pet scriptures to shore up our puffed up pride.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well as far as being seduced by evil on the subject of salvation, yes this is how one becomes bewitched.

The Devil and his owned, will say...

"hath god said".. ."is that really the way it works"... "are you saying that there are not many paths to God".

"Jesus didnt really mean that He is THE Way to the Father"

"would God create a Salvation that you can't lose ? Is he that stupid"?....

"of course Jesus on the Cross starts your salvation, and then God flips it back on you to see if you can earn it till you die". "isnt that a funny Gift of Salvation..you have to WORK FOR IT..... God is such a comedian"

"Calvin said.....God only offers the Cross to some of the world, so, just ignore John 3:16"...

=================================================

So, there are a lot of vain talkers doing harm to the Grace of God..
And in the end, we'll find out if Salvation is a Gift, or if God was lying.
I think its the liars who lie about the Grace of God, that have a eye opening comeuppance, dead ahead.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You can try to change the outcome to mean WHAT YOU SAY but it is in vain.

Explain to the readers here, : Why you can't lose your Salvation, L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Also, explain to the readers why......"God who saved you through the Cross of Christ, will always keep you saved through the blood and death of Jesus".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul , peter , james , jude , john never once preached against one another nor Christ .

Do you mind if i show you something useful from the New Testament?

1.) Jesus said from Heaven, that "Paul is a Chosen vessel".... He is called to receive The Gospel of the Grace of God, and write most of the Church doctrine, most of the NT, (Epistles) and to become THE "Apostle to the Gentiles".

2.) Peter is none of this<...... And in fact, 10 yrs after Jesus had ascended back into Heaven...that would be Acts 10:9.... God had to teach Peter, using a Vision, that GENTILES could be SAVED.....as Peter, only thought Jews could be saved, until 10 yrs after Acts 2:38.

3.) Paul is the author of "The Gospels of the Grace of God..."justification by faith".. "faith is counted as Righteousness"... "Salvation is Grace Through FAITH, without WORKS".
Its Paul who teaches that "Abraham is the FATHER of our FAITH".

4.) IN Acts 15, all the Apostle finally met Paul......and Paul taught them "The Gospel of the Grace of God"...so that they FINALLY all had one mind and one Theology.

Isn't that interesting?
See, the Bible is progressive revelation....its always showing more of what is going to happen NEXT.

Next up? The Rapture

Next.. The Great Trib

Next.. The Millennial Reign of Christ...

and so it keeps on going.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1.) Jesus said from Heaven, that "Paul is a Chosen vessel".... He is called to receive The Gospel of the Grace of God, and write most of the Church doctrine, most of the NT, (Epistles) and to become THE "Apostle to the Gentiles".

2.) Peter is none of this<...... And in fact, 10 yrs after Jesus had ascended back into Heaven...that would be Acts 10:9.... God had to teach Peter, using a Vision, that GENTILES could be SAVED.....as Peter, only thought Jews could be saved, until 10 yrs after Acts 2:38.

3.) Paul is the author of "The Gospels of the Grace of God..."justification by faith".. "faith is counted as Righteousness"... "Salvation is Grace Through FAITH, without WORKS".

4.) IN Acts 15, all the Apostle finally met Paul......and Paul taught them "The Gospel of the Grace of God"...so that they FINALLY all had one mind and one Theology.

Isn't that interesting?
See, the Bible is progressive revelation....its always showing more of what is going to happen NEXT.

Next up? The Rapture

Next.. The Great Trib

You cant take that verse out of text to then try and say that somehow what peter , jude , james , or john preached
does not apply to us . That is your mistake Right there . embrace it all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isn't that interesting?

Next up? The Rapture

Next.. The Great Trib

Not to mention that paul himself warned and more than once that we had all better continue in Christ .
Paul warned quite a few times about that . And other things too .
Such as one who believes and yet does not provide for his own , specially for those of his own house
Has denied THE FAITH and is worse than an infidel .
Just like what james had taught . I tried to tell us that james did not contradict paul , nor did paul contradict james .
ITS JUST HELPS when we read the bible for ourselves and not rather through what men try and tell us it means or says .
Just trying to help is all .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cant take that verse out of text to then try and say that somehow what peter , jude , james , or john preached
does not apply to us . That is your mistake Right there . embrace it all .

Amen.
One of his mistakes .
I'm done with him though so.........

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You cant take that verse out of text to then try and say that somehow what peter , jude , james , or john preached.

Listen, you can't preach a message that you do not KNOW YET.

Peter did not KNOW that gentiles could be SAVED, when he preached in Acts 2.
He learned this 10 yrs later.... So, he did not preach Paul's Gospel, till years after the Cross, because He did not know it.

You can't preach or teach what you dont know...

After Acts 15, he was preaching Paul's Gospel.
In fact, in 2nd Peter, ... Peter states that Paul's letters, that became the NT, over a 1000 yrs later, ....Peter said of them at that time, "These are equal to the TORAH... they are SCRIPTURE.
So, that is Peter, saying that Paul's letters, were BIBLE, in his hand.
He was right.
Paul wrote most of the NT Epistles and our "GOSPEL" came from Paul, and the Doctrine for the Church came out of Paul's epistles.

Peter was right, Paul was truly a "CHOSEN Vessel", as Jesus had told them.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen.
One of his mistakes .
I'm done with him though so.........

You should write a Thread, if you can.
I'll meet you there and help you with it once its up and running.
Give it a shot., as i will find anything you teach, a means to show how the Cross of Christ = contradicts what you post or Thread, every time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He learned this 10 yrs later.... So, he did not preach Paul's Gospel, till years after the Cross, because He did not know it.

In fact, in 2nd Peter, ... Peter states that Paul's letters, that became the NT, over a 1000 yrs later, ....Peter said of them at that time, "These are equal to the TORAH... they are SCRIPTURE.
He was right.
Paul wrote most of the NT Epistles and our "GOSPEL" came from Paul, and the Doctrine for the Church came out of Paul's epistles.

that still does not matter . The gentiles are saved the same way as the jews . FAITH IN JESUS .
When peter went into the house of cornelious he didnt preach differently to cornelious as HE had to the jews .
ITS the same gospel and same truth that applies to both groups .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He was right.

Paul went into every synagogue as well . The church just chose him later to preach to the gentiles .
Just as peter had himself later preached to the gentiles .
They both preached the same gospel . The truth in their letters APPLIES TO BOTH GROUPS , cause it applies to BELIEVERS .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain to the readers here, : Why you can't lose your Salvation, L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Also, explain to the readers why......"God who saved you through the Cross of Christ, will always keep you saved through the blood and death of Jesus".

Why? You just did!