• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You would have to be born there to know Zion. You expose your own spiritual condition for denying where people are ACTUALLY born again into. So even that is a lie. If you don't know Zion then you are not yet born again.
Oh my goodness!...where people are actually “ Born Again” are you being serious.

We are birthed by the Holy Spirit ...if we don’t know where Zion is then we are not Born Again....?...I can’t believe this, it’s beyond a joke.

Thank you Lord that you birthed me this way, and I’m praying for those who believe you must know “ ZION” LOL....sorry for laughing Lord..I can’t help it, it’s beyond ridiculous!..haha haha.

John 3:8

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Oh my goodness!...where people are actually “ Born Again” are you being serious.

We are birthed by the Holy Spirit ...if we don’t know where Zion is then we are not Born Again....?...I can’t believe this, it’s beyond a joke.

He found all that nonsense in his : BOOK OF MORMON.

This is why what He teaches sounds like its "from Mars" and not connected to anything Paul teaches, or anything we understand as the Grace of God, = The Cross.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

It's not funny. A biblical born again is not the same as an American born again. So the false gospel of a seared sin consciousness has taken you farther and farther away from the truth.

If you want a little more proof...

Galatians 4:26 KJV

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

What is the "Jerusalem which is above? Do a study.
Thank you Lord that you birthed me this way, and I’m praying for those who believe you must know “ ZION” LOL....sorry for laughing Lord..I can’t help it, it’s beyond ridiculous!..haha haha.

Mockers thrive on false doctrine...and HATE sound doctrine.
John 3:8

“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”
But you claim to know...

What does the bible say about mockers? Do a study.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's not funny. A biblical born again is not the same as an American born again.

So, the book of Mormon makes distinctions between "born again"?

That is more Theological Insanity.

What will you say next? That an African Born again, is not the same as a French Born again?

And the Mods let you stay here..

So the false gospel of a seared sin consciousness has taken you farther and farther away from the truth.

Jesus is our Salvation.

John 14:6

"All that believe in Me, i give unto them eternal life and they shall never go to Hell I(Perish)I.... Jesus said.

If you want a little more proof...

Galatians 4:26 KJV

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Yes, its FREE.

You dont do "works of righteousness" to try to gain it, enter it, or keep it.

Its FREE to "all who believe" because God has given them the "Gift of Salvation" that puts the born again INTO the Kingdom of God.

That's a FREE GIFT.

Welcome to : SALVATION.... it causes this.....>"Translated from Darkness to LIGHT", and that light is the Spiritual Kingdom.

What is the "Jerusalem which is above? Do a study.

I just explained it.
See my last response.
Mockers thrive on false doctrine...and HATE sound doctrine.

Here is the update.

Your BOOK OF MORMON....is not "sound doctrine"

Its a "doctrine of Devils'

See : Hebrews 13:9 for what has happened to you, @Episkopos

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's not funny. A biblical born again is not the same as an American born again. So the false gospel of a seared sin consciousness has taken you farther and farther away from the truth.
It is funny, because I have been birthed supernaturally by the Spirit of God..not by the Bible!!

God’s Spirit is Alive and Active..false gospel....there is no falseness in being birthed in the Spirit....your gospel or whatever it is that you are teaching,imo/ belief is false.

Man made religion...no more from me to you as your theology is very wrong....imo/ belief....

You need to listen to Behold he is the teacher and is patiently trying to help you, don’t let pride get in your way.

Reactions: Behold

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is funny, because I have been birthed supernaturally by the Spirit of God..not by the Bible!!

God’s Spirit is Alive and Active..false gospel....there is no falseness in being birthed in the Spirit....your gospel or whatever it is that you are teaching,imo/ belief is false.

Man made religion...no more from me to you as your theology is very wrong....imo/ belief....

You need to listen to Behold he is the teacher and is patiently trying to help you, don’t let pride get in your way.
God's Spirit being alive and active is NOT the false gospel. You are following a false teacher. That says all anyone here needs to know.

Your scheme exalts sin...and Jesus as a purveyor of sin. Shame...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God's Spirit being alive and active is NOT the false gospel.

There is one true Gospel..
Its Paul's "Gospel of the Grace of God.

@Ritajanice understands it perfectly.

You should let her teach you this Gospel, as its not found in the Book of Mormon.
That's why you dont know anything about it, yet.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What you are saying, (interpretation)

" I wont admit that i use the Book of Mormon, and now that im exposed, its time for me to exit". @Episkopos

So, now we know what your theological issue is....

Its a deep one.
Believe it.
You use the book of Mormon and then say I did what you just did. The world upside down. Everything you say is as false as can be.

You are fully exposed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You use the book of Mormon and then say I did what you just did.

Here is what is happening to you..

The Book of Mormon is filled with phrases that Talk about ZION.

Obsession with "ZION"< is a Book of Mormon THEOLOGY....

And that is what you use, as "a higher walk in Zion".
You've posted that phrase over and over, on this Forum.

I pointed this out to you today.....

You didnt deny it......at first......in fact you came and posted more ZION Verses, once i pointed out that the BOOK OF MORMON is filled with these.

So, Report that.

Or should i?

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God's Spirit being alive and active is NOT the false gospel. You are following a false teacher. That says all anyone here needs to know.

Your scheme exalts sin...and Jesus as a purveyor of sin. Shame...
I didn’t say God’s Spirit that is Alive And Active is a false gospel.

I said your teaching is “ false” and man made...it’s a load of mumbo jumbo...that is the politest way I can put it as imo/ belief..you insult the very words of God.

No one can be Born Again unless they know ZION....that is NOT God’s word...it’s a load of tosh!..coming from “ YOUR OWN MOUTH “...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No one can be Born Again unless they know ZION....that is NOT God’s word...it’s a load of tosh!

"Book of Mormon"

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You use the book of Mormon and then say I did what you just did. The world upside down. Everything you say is as false as can be.

You are fully exposed.

Here is your teaching...

""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Book of Mormon"
And the Spirit of God won’t stand for such rubbish, imo/ belief....I’ve never heard such utter tosh since I became Born Again.

You must know ZION before you become Born Again!...haha haha.LOL.

Unfortunately for him...he can’t show scripture that says this....

Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God's Spirit being alive and active is NOT the false gospel.
Here is your teaching...

@Episkopos ....

You would have to be born there to know Zion.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

-

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First you lie...then you quote your own lie to attribute that to me.

Here is your Teaching :

@Episkopos ....

You would have to be born there to know Zion.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

A.) Here is the Mormon theology.. (Its the same)

-

Laurina

Feb 28, 2023
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Book of Mormon"

-

Have you read the Bible for yourself?? It doesn't seem like you are very familiar with it if you need to go outside the Bible to find the word Zion. I don't know anything of the book of Mormon, BUT, I do know that Zion is mentioned 153 times in the Old Testament of the Bible!!
Just saying...

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have you read the Bible for yourself?? It doesn't seem like you are very familiar with it if you need to go outside the Bible to find the word Zion. I don't know anything of the book of Mormon, BUT, I do know that Zion is mentioned 153 times in the Old Testament of the Bible!!
Just saying...
@Behold can only twist the meaning on the gospel...dragging grace through the mud...but he doesn't read the OT because he can't manipulate that. He would rather go to other religious books...and then feel so guilty about it that he has to blame someone else. A real head-case.

Reactions: Laurina

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold can only twist the meaning on the gospel.

Im sure a Book of Mormon "Zion" addict, would think so, @Episkopos

Now here is what Paul teaches.

here is New Covenant Salvation.

A.) God became One of us, to die on the Cross to forgive the sin of all of us..

its our unforgiven SIN that keeps us out of God's family.

So, God did this for us..

"God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us"....as ....."Jesus is the ONE TIME....ETERNAL....Sacrifice" for sin".

See that ?

That is the "Gospel"........"the Preaching of the Cross'. or as Paul says...>"WE... PREACH... CHRIST... Crucified".

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Have you read the Bible for yourself?? It doesn't seem like you are very familiar with it if you need to go outside the Bible to find the word Zion. I don't know anything of the book of Mormon,

I can find the word "dove" in the bible.

Listen, the Book Of Mormon, not the Bible, is the cult teaching that puts tremendous unscriptural emphasis on "ZION">

Paul does not.

Paul's emphasis is always on the Cross of Christ and the redemption that is found in Christ's sacrifice.

So, here is more about the Book OF Mormon... and if you need to know more about the Book Of Mormon, do PM @Episkopos ...as he can fill you in for hours, and hours on Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion, Zion..................Zion......>

See, when you find someone who is obsessed with an obsession found in the BOOK OF MORMON = (ZION)... then you have found the answer.
You've made the discovery.
The Truth is revealed.
-
-
""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the BOOK OF MORMON, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do MORMONS go to ZION?

Why does @Episkopos ..endlessly post this phrase..."a Higher Walk in ZION"..

In latter-day revelation, ZION is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up ZION by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up ZION wherever we live.""""

Last edited: