• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
There is a false teaching, that many are involved in, that has Paul "struggling with sin", and its based on misunderstanding and twisting a verse that is taken out of context, by not quoting the very next verse that is the solution.

Many Quote:

Galatians 5:17 to try to teach Romans 7, as "real Christianity".
They never read Galatians 5:18, and that is the context of 5:17 and of Romans 7.

Read them when you have time..

So, there is Romans 7, where Paul is describing Legalism, that wars against the Spirit Man.
"that which i hate i do"....
Paul kept right on teaching, and most Christians, stopped reading once they read..."that which i hate i do, and that which i want to do, i cant'"
Thousand(s) of Poison Pulpits and error filled commentaries teach that verse as if that is "real Christianity"...... And in fact its not at all.
So, Paul kept teaching, and most Christians stopped reading, and have no idea that He was not describing "Christianity".
= He was describing the mental bondage effect of LEGALISM that will war against your Born again Spirit man, inside you, and make you so miserable, that even telling God again for the 100th Time, that you are "sorry i did that again"... is still not making the guilt and condemnation go away.

So, Lets make it go away and stay away.

Reader,

Most of You have not noticed that Paul never confesses sin, in any Epistle, and never tells the Born Again to do this...

The Reason is....

He explains, that a person who is having trouble with their mind..... (where the lust lives)(where the confusion lives), ... this is because they have not renewed their mind so that their sin consciousness becomes this..

A.) "Christ always gives me the Victory".

AA.) "I can do all things through Christ, which STRENGTHENS me'.

See, its the Devil who wants you to believe that Christianity is..."sin... confess... repeat"... or that its..."struggling against sin, and failing again".
Its the devil's ministers who will teach that to you to try to ruin your faith.
Do not listen,
Leave that Church.
Find a real one.

So, "sin, confess, Repeat" and " struggling against sin and failing again."""""" = That's the Devil's lie, and Paul never teaches that.... He teaches the exact Opposite., but you have to read ALL of His Teaching.
You have to do this.... .Paul teaches..."follow ME....as i follow Christ'. (not worship, but follow the TEACHER).

Paul, the "apostle to the gentiles".. "In the time of the Gentiles'.. (and you are in it right now... Reader.)... Teaches that the "old man of sin is Crucified with Christ", and that we are to see HIM DEAD., as our REAL FAITH.
Do you yet?
The Born again, are to understand that we are "made FREE From sin", and "made RIghteous"...and that to """walk in the Spirit, and you will not commit the deeds = works of the Flesh""

Listen..

Paul teaches this...>"Use not your liberty for an occasion to the Flesh".

What does that mean?
It means that when you understand your Salvation, (worked it out)... and how Eternally Free you are from Judgment, and how "made righteous" you are and will always be, by God's "Gift of Righteousness"........ then it can be that you might choose to "have a little too much fun one day".
And what Paul is showing you, is that you are so DELIVERED from Sin Consciousness, that you literally have to choose to go and commit a carnal deed, as there is nothing in you that temps you any more.
See that?
You'll become so "made free from sin" that you can actually test this, and you'll find that whatever it was, that you use to lust to do, is becoming/become nothing to you now.
No attraction... no more desire to do it.

"made free from Sin".
"The Old Man is Crucified with Christ".

Here is the main thing that most believers do not understand, and if you can SEE this, then this will begin your renewed mind that will cause sin consciousness to fade away over time.... right into..."Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory". .......over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

A.) You have to understand and BELIEVE.... that : """"you are not under the Law, but Under Grace."""

= NO MATTER WHAT.
No Matter What.
This means that what you did wrong recently perhaps ?????? , that the law previously defined as "sin" before you were saved....... is now... "not under the Law but under Grace".
See, its not just YOU that is "under Grace".. Its everything you do, as well.

You are this, if you are born again...

"Made righteous"
"in Christ"
"ONE with God'"
"Temple of the Holy Spirit"
Having Become "The righteousness OF GOD...IN CHRIST".

See, the Born again .. exist '"""IN CHRIST""""...."One with God", and there is no sin found there...

The born again exist HERE :

"As Jesus IS.....so are the born again, in THIS World"...

And when you BELIEVE THIS by revelation, you wont have any "license to sin" issue, as the heretics will teach you.
Not at all.
What will happen is that your heart will be more in Love with God, and your will shall become more dedicated to giving Him all of you.

That's the effect of God's Grace in your mind and heart, once you begin to see yourself as God sees you, = as become "the righteousness of God, in Christ". = THE Renewed MIND.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
= He was describing the mental bondage effect of LEGALISM that will war against your Born again Spirit man, inside you, and make you so miserable, that even telling God again for the 100th Time, that you are "sorry i did that again"... is still not making the guilt and condemnation go away.
Absolutely!!.....excellent and I agree 100%..

It happened to me when I was a new babe and beyond..

I had to grow, mature and understand this in the Spirit......it was the Holy Spirit who got me out of this thinking.....I’m a great believer that we go through everything for a reason......God is making us strong in our faith....we must go through all these trials and tribulations......that’s how we grow in Christ......

When the downright ugly appears, which it will imo/ belief as God allows it....that’s how we GROW.

He never promised us an easy ride.....we learn through suffering so much...all imo and belief.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Absolutely!!.....excellent and I agree 100%..

It happened to me when I was a new babe and beyond..

I had to grow, mature and understand this in the Spirit......it was the Holy Spirit who got me out of this thinking.....I’m a great believer that we go through everything for a reason......God is making us strong in our faith....we must go through all these trials and tribulations......that’s how we grow in Christ......

When the downright ugly appears, which it will imo/ belief as God allows it....that’s how we GROW.

He never promised us an easy ride.....we learn through suffering so much...all imo and belief.

Amen.

"Through it all
Through it all
I learned to Trust in Jesus
I learned to Trust in God
Through it all...."

God never promised an end to the hard times.
He promised to hide us under the shadow of His Wings in the hard times.
He promised to be with us in the storm, until the storm is over.
He is our candle that lights our darkness.
He is that strong firm hand that never lets go of ours.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
There is a false teaching, that many are involved in, that has Paul "struggling with sin", and its based on misunderstanding and twisting a verse that is taken out of context, by not quoting the very next verse that is the solution.

Many Quote:

Galatians 5:17 to try to teach Romans 7, as "real Christianity".
They never read Galatians 5:18, and that is the context of 5:17 and of Romans 7.

Read them when you have time..

So, there is Romans 7, where Paul is describing Legalism, that wars against the Spirit Man.
"that which i hate i do"....
Paul kept right on teaching, and most Christians, stopped reading once they read..."that which i hate i do, and that which i want to do, i cant'"
Thousand of Poison Pulpits and error filled commentaries teach that verse as if that is "real Christianity"...... And in fact its not at all.
So, Paul kept teaching, and most Christians stopped reading, and have no idea that He was not describing "Christianity".

So, Lets make it go away and stay away.

Reader,

Most of You have not noticed that Paul never confesses sin, in any Epistle, and never tells the Born Again to do this...

The Reason is....

He explains, that a person who is having trouble with their mind..... (where the lust lives)(where the confusion lives), ... this is because they have not renewed their mind so that their sin consciousness becomes this..

A.) "Christ always gives me the Victory".

AA.) "I can do all things through Christ, which STRENGTHENS me'.

See, its the Devil who wants you to believe that Christianity is..."sin... confess... repeat"... or that its..."struggling against sin, and failing again".
Its the devil's ministers who will teach that to you to try to ruin your faith.
Do not listen,
Leave that Church.
Find a real one.

So, "sin, confess, Repeat" and " struggling against sin and failing again."""""" = That's the Devil's lie, and Paul never teaches that.... He teaches the exact Opposite., but you have to read ALL of His Teaching.
You have to do this.... .Paul teaches..."follow ME....as i follow Christ'. (not worship, but follow the TEACHER).

Paul, the "apostle to the gentiles".. "In the time of the Gentiles'.. (and you are in it right now... Reader.)... Teaches that the "old man of sin is Crucified with Christ", and that we are to see HIM DEAD., as our REAL FAITH.
Do you yet?
The Born again, are to understand that we are "made FREE From sin", and "made RIghteous"...and that to """walk in the Spirit, and you will not commit the deeds = works of the Flesh""

Listen..

Paul teaches this...>"Use not your liberty for an occasion to the Flesh".

What does that mean?
It means that when you understand your Salvation, (worked it out)... and how Eternally Free you are from Judgment, and how "made righteous" you are and will always be, by God's "Gift of Righteousness"........ then it can be that you might choose to "have a little too much fun one day".
And what Paul is showing you, is that you are so DELIVERED from Sin Consciousness, that you literally have to choose to go and commit a carnal deed, as there is nothing in you that temps you any more.
See that?
You'll become so "made free from sin" that you can actually test this, and you'll find that whatever it was, that you use to lust to do, is becoming/become nothing to you now.
No attraction... no more desire to do it.

"made free from Sin".
"The Old Man is Crucified with Christ".

Here is the main thing that most believers do not understand, and if you can SEE this, then this will begin your renewed mind that will cause sin consciousness to fade away over time.... right into..."Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory". .......over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

A.) You have to understand and BELIEVE.... that : """"you are not under the Law, but Under Grace."""

= NO MATTER WHAT.
No Matter What.
This means that what you did wrong recently perhaps ?????? , that the law previously defined as "sin" before you were saved....... is now... "not under the Law but under Grace".
See, its not just YOU that is "under Grace".. Its everything you do, as well.

You are this, if you are born again...

"Made righteous"
"in Christ"
"ONE with God'"
"Temple of the Holy Spirit"
Having Become "The righteousness OF GOD...IN CHRIST".

See, the Born again .. exist '"""IN CHRIST""""...."One with God", and there is no sin found there...

The born again exist HERE :

"As Jesus IS.....so are the born again, in THIS World"...

And when you BELIEVE THIS by revelation, you wont have any "license to sin" issue, as the heretics will teach you.
Not at all.
What will happen is that your heart will be more in Love with God, and your will shall become more dedicated to giving Him all of you.

That's the effect of God's Grace in your mind and heart, once you begin to see yourself as God sees you, = as become "the righteousness of God, in Christ". = THE Renewed MIND.
@Behold - You always hit the nail on the head and I admire your tenacity as you continually post these truths. You make it simple for those who really want to understand, but sadly I know there are many that can't see those truths. But keep it up.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold - You always hit the nail on the head and I admire your tenacity as you continually post these truths. You make it simple for those who really want to understand, but sadly I know there are many that can't see those truths. But keep it up.

Shalom,Shalom

God wants all of His Children to be FREE in Jesus..
-

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just as there are many gospels in the world, so are there many religions and cults.

However, there is only one "way" to the Father.

John 14:6

There have been many in the last 2000 yrs, after the Cross was Raised, and after Jesus ascended back to Glory, who have defined themselves openly as "The Messiah".
Recently one of these died in Israel, and many religious Jews there believe Him to be "Messiah".
His huge photo is still found on the sides of City Transit Buses, and on the walls of many Shops and of course, hanging on the walls inside the homes of His deceived followers.

And right now, they can go to his grave and dig Him up, as His bones are still there.

And why can't the bones of Jesus be found?

Because JESUS IS ALIVE..

Jesus Rose from the Dead.

His bones are not in a Grave.

He is waiting to come get US, the born again, and its soon that we are going to see Yeshua, face to face, and it will be forever.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just as there are many gospels in the world, so are there many religions and cults.

However, there is only one "way" to the Father.

John 14:6

There have been many in the last 2000 yrs, after the Cross was Raised, and after Jesus ascended back to Glory, who have defined themselves openly as "The Messiah".
Recently one of these died in Israel, and many religious Jews there believe Him to be "Messiah".
His huge photo is still found on the sides of City Transit Buses, and on the walls of many Shops and of course, hanging on the walls inside the homes of His deceived followers.

And right now, they can go to his grave and dig Him up, as His bones are still there.

And why can't the bones of Jesus be found?

Because JESUS IS ALIVE..

Jesus Rose from the Dead.

His bones are not in a Grave.

He is waiting to come get US, the born again, and its soon that we are going to see Yeshua, face to face, and it will be forever.

John 20:24-29​

KJV

The Unbelief of Thomas​

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Reactions: Behold

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold - You always hit the nail on the head and I admire your tenacity as you continually post these truths. You make it simple for those who really want to understand, but sadly I know there are many that can't see those truths. But keep up.
Hi Pearl....I think for those who can’t see those truths “ at the moment “ is because they are where God wants them to be,,,after all God is in control isn’t he?

Just my thoughts, not saying I am right....God knows where all of his children are in their walk with him.....it’s the Spirit who grows and matures us....I just thank God that Behold imo/ belief..is obedient to God and posts his word, when the Holy Spirit prompts him to do so....it’s the Spirit who is doing the work ,spreading the word of God, which he is doing through Behold......God has taught me so much through him....

Praise God that Behold is imo/ belief 100% committed to glorifying God and only God and has been called to be a preacher of the word also a teacher.....Amen!

Edit to add “ PRIDE” is also a huge barrier to receiving the word of God...but again, God knows exactly where we are and deals with us all accordingly....

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Behold,

There are alot of "ideas and suggestions" of what Paul was suffering with, however whatever he was suffering with kept him humble before God, and before others.

This is something to be assured to all Christians, who suffer in one way or another, to continue to be humble before Yahava, at least in my opinion.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 3.44.46 AM.png

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hi @Behold,

There are alot of "ideas and suggestions" of what Paul was suffering with, however whatever he was suffering with kept him humble before God,

God doesn't give sin to you, He Gives Christ on the Cross to you, so that your sin is forgiven, so that you can be delivered from the Judgment and the literal personal bondage to it.

"A messenger of Satan" is not God causing Paul to sin.

"Scholars" .. this word is meaningless, as it often means "educated beyond your intelligence" and so many so called scholars, are as dumb as a brick.

See, having more degrees then a Thermometer, is no indication that you are called of God, or that you are even born again.

So, be wary of so called "scholarship" as often the devil uses this HYPE to "fool the kiddies" who get blinded by the idea of these words..

1.) Scholar, Scholarship

2.) Church Fathers.

Both of those are just Titles that are designed as a way to get you to not question their Theology.

Reactions: Pearl

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God doesn't give sin to you, He Gives Christ on the Cross to you, so that your sin is forgiven, so that you can be delivered from the Judgment and the literal personal bondage to it.

"A messenger of Satan" is not God causing Paul to sin.

"Scholars" .. this word is meaningless, as it often means "educated beyond your intelligence" and so many so called scholars, are as dumb as a brick.

See, having more degrees then a Thermometer, is no indication that you are called of God, or that you are even born again.

So, be wary of so called "scholarship" as often the devil uses this HYPE to "fool the kiddies" who get blinded by the idea of these words..

1.) Scholar, Scholarship

2.) Church Fathers.

Both of those are just Titles that are designed as a way to get you to not question their Theology.
Absolutely!!....you make it simple for a Born Again to understand....why, because the Spirit speaks through you, ..as you say, some of these educated scholars, it’s all hype....

Reactions: Pearl

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do we get out of Romans 7? Should we sear our consciences as the OP decoy gospel suggests? No. We move INTO God...seeking Him for His grace to overcome as Jesus overcame.

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

A sin consciouness is a God consciousness. It's like our physical pain sensors. Destroy those and we become lepers. The OP wants you to become spiritual lepers...destined to be cast out into outer darkness.

God is trying to get our attention. Calling sin NOT sin, is to go to the devil. Grace empowers us to walk above sin. A sample of grace doesn't give us that power. For that power we need to go to God and PURCHASE the oil that empowers the inner man that has been quickened at regeneration.

To get the FULL MEASURE of grace we need to go to God and be set free by being crucified in the part of us that contains the sin factory...the outer man...to be freed into the resurrection life of Christ.

We are to go from Romans 7 to Romans 8...to walk in the power of the Spirit in the kingdom realm. Otherwise we remain in Romans 7. But sin consciousness keeps us humble. Don't be fooled. Whoever sins is a slave to sin.

Jesus came to set us free from the POWER of sin, by grace through faith.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do we get out of Romans 7? Should we sear our consciences

I keep waiting for what you to say, regarding my Posts and Threads, to be related to Theological sanity.

A.) not so far.

Listen, the Born again, is "in Christ", not under the Law. = "but under GRACE"

GRACE is the Dominion that is over the Born again.

Welcome to the New Testament, as Paul's doctrine.

The reason a CHRISTian has issues with their mind, (flesh) is because they dont understand that they have eternally become..

"The Righteousness of God, in Christ".

And deceived Legalists like you, try to keep them under Moses Law, as that is always the heresy that a self saver teaches, as they have no understanding of the Blood of Christ.,= that is ETERNAL Redemption from both the Law and from Sin.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How do we get out of Romans 7? Should we sear our consciences as the OP decoy gospel suggests? No. We move INTO God...seeking Him for His grace to overcome as Jesus overcame.

We move into God?....
A sin consciouness is a God consciousness. It's like our physical pain sensors. Destroy those and we become lepers. The OP wants you to become spiritual lepers...destined to be cast out into outer darkness.

God is trying to get our attention. Calling sin NOT sin, is to go to the devil. Grace empowers us to walk above sin. A sample of grace doesn't give us that power. For that power we need to go to God and PURCHASE the oil that empowers the inner man that has been quickened at regeneration.
Purchase the oil?

No we don’t, we look to the Holy Spirit...he is the one who does the will of the Father....it’s the Holy Spirit who resides in our spirit, you know that right?
To get the FULL MEASURE of grace we need to go to God and be set free by being crucified in the part of us that contains the sin factory...the outer man...to be freed into the resurrection life of Christ.
We are set free from sin, when we become Born Again/ regenerated/ quickened/ Birthed in the Spirit.
We are to go from Romans 7 to Romans 8...to walk in the power of the Spirit in the kingdom realm. Otherwise we remain in Romans 7. But sin consciousness keeps us humble. Don't be fooled. Whoever sins is a slave to sin.

Jesus came to set us free from the POWER of sin, by grace through faith.

Reactions: Behold

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I keep waiting for what you to say, regarding my Posts and Threads, to be related to Theological sanity.

A.) not so far.

Listen, the Born again, is "in Christ", not under the Law. = "but under GRACE"

This is false. That's like saying that the Israelites crossed the Red Sea directly into the Promised Land.

You are ignoring the whole wilderness walk...choosing to ignore reality to fit your religious indoctrination.

Those who are led by the Spirit are not under the law....but are still not yet UNDER GRACE. There is a transition period to consider....the Romans 7 wilderness walk.
GRACE is the Dominion that is over the Born again.

A sample of grace is not the full measure of grace.
Welcome to the New Testament, as Paul's doctrine.

The reason a CHRISTian has issues with their mind, (flesh) is because they dont understand that they have eternally become..

"The Righteousness of God, in Christ".

False. We only enter into the righteousness of God level of holiness by being translated INTO Christ...into the Romans 8 walk.
And deceived Legalists like you, try to keep them under Moses Law, as that is always the heresy that a self saver teaches, as they have no understanding of the Blood of Christ.,= that is ETERNAL Redemption from both the Law and from Sin.
You are preaching a false gospel. All you are doing is calling sin and the flesh something that is now good. The cross puts these to death...not exalts them.

God's grace is sufficient to destroy the world of the flesh...How??? By the Spirit.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is false. That's like saying that the Israelites crossed the Red Sea directly into the Promised Land.

You are ignoring the whole wilderness walk...

Ive been on the Red Sea.... and the Sea of Galilee, and the Dead Sea, and the Mediterranean sea.

So,

Yesterday, I was looking into your odd phrase that you obsess on...."the higher walk in Zion", as i know this has to be a CULT bumpersticker, that their deceived use like a MANTRA.
(You)

I found it.

Here you are... .

And this explains why your theology is so bizarre and anti-Cross and Anti-Paul
-
-
""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ive been on the Red Sea.... and the Sea of Galilee, and the Dead Sea, and the Mediterranean sea.

So,

Yesterday, I was looking into your odd phrase that you obsess on...."the higher walk in Zion", as i know this has to be a CULT bumpersticker, that their deceived use like a MANTRA.
(You)

I found it.

Here you are... .

-
-
""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""
You would have to be born there to know Zion. You expose your own spiritual condition for denying where people are ACTUALLY born again into. So even that is a lie. If you don't know Zion then you are not yet born again.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You would have to be born there to know Zion. You expose your own spiritual condition for denying where people are ACTUALLY born again into. So even that is a lie. If you don't know Zion then you are not yet born again.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

And suddenly it becomes apparent that the demonic Book of Mormon is your entire Theology.

Through so.

Now you can try to deny it, but......"too late".

Here you are... .

-
-
-