• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Look what the author who teaches us about the 'one time for all time' sacrifice of Christ says:
14Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess." Hebrews 4:14

OF course.
But this same author does not continue this verse by saying..>"and if you dont, welcome to the lake of fire when you die".

But YOU DO add to the verse your self effort, faith in faith, deception.
And you'll do it again, as that is your ministry here.....Its to try to remove God's Grace and insert your "i have faith in my faith, so, as long as i dont lose my faith, i keep myself saved".... Galatians 1:8

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Without getting into specific passages, each man has to discern the scriptures

Not exactly... so i'll show you how this happens...

Its Christ who opens the verses, as its Christ who is "all wisdom and Knowledge", so, when you study to show yourself approved to God, then God in you, who is THE CHRIST, who is that revealer of all truth and knowledge, imparts this into your spirit man, as the eyes of your understanding being opened.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And yet the Bible tells us to hold on to the word in faith, or else be lost.

What you wrote is your constant, post after post, one track circular thought process that does not allow you to ever get any other idea or revelation for, i would say, over 20 yrs.

You have one core verse, and you are chained to it, ... to the point, that you add new definitions to it.
For example, you just said..>"or you will be LOST",....and Paul, John, Jude, Mark, Peter, James, and the rest, never ever one time, in any of their Epistles say that a "Born again Believer, can be or will be LOST">

You just said the born again, can be LOST.
"LOST" means that you teach that born again believers, "In Christ" with God in them, and filled with the Holy Spirit, can go to Hell.
Your theology is DEMONIC, and Spits on the Grace of God, with nearly every Post on this Thread, and others.
And you'll do it again, as you have a carnal compulsion to try to falsely convince REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS, that they can lose their Salvation.
You have no other reason to be on My THread on or a Christian Forum.
That is all you do, its all you think, and its all you post, in some form or another., over 80% of the time, at least.
You have Legalism as your savior., and Legalism is the Gospel of Satan.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The promise is for believing people,

The promise fulfilled is for the born again.
If you are born again, then Salvation is applied, which is proven by being born again., and having Eternal Life.
If you are not, then it stands to reason that you would try to stay saved by some self effort or wrong thought process.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The permanence, sufficiency, and faithfulness of Christ's sacrifice and ministry applies to the believing person.

Being born again, is what you are trying to explain.......and this is to HAVE BECOME< a Son of God.
Its not maintained by you, as its already HAPPENED which is why you ARE BECOME born again, a SON OF GOD.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not exactly... so i'll show you how this happens...

Its Christ who opens the verses, as its Christ who is "all wisdom and Knowledge", so, when you study to show yourself approved to God, then God in you, who is THE CHRIST, who is that revealer of all truth and knowledge, imparts this into your spirit man, as the eyes of your understanding being opened.
Your eyes don't seem to be opened to the scriptures I posted that plainly say the man in whom the word does not remain is lost. I'm fine with a person holding the argument that the truly born again person will never go back to unbelief (that's the original OSAS teaching) and so can never be lost for that reason. But I am not okay with someone saying they can go back to unbelief and still be saved. That's a joke.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The promise fulfilled is for the born again.
If you are born again, then Salvation is applied, which is proven by being born again., and having Eternal Life.
If you are not, then it stands to reason that you would try to stay saved by some self effort or wrong thought process.
The verse says it is for believing people. Not born again unbelievers.

"Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

You're ignoring what it says to suit your erroneous, scripturally ignorant belief that somehow unbelievers can be born again and saved when Jesus comes back.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your eyes don't seem to be opened to the scriptures I posted that plainly say the man in whom the word does not remain is lost.

The Word, who is Jesus, is in the Born again, ... He is Eternal life, and Redemption, and The Resurrection.
THat is why they Go to Heaven.
Not because they think one way one day, and another way, a week later.

Try to realize that Jesus, IN THE BORN AGAIN, is their Salvation, as He said, "im THE WAY to the Father".

Your way is...."i will hold onto Faith, and if i do that, i keep myself saved".

So, open YOUR EYES, Ferris Bueller, .... as Mine are spiritually enlightened and already in Heaven, "seated in Heavenly Places, In Christ".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. Indeed, he has crossed over from death t.

Notice your verse.

Its says, "HAS CROSS OVER".

See that?
That is from death to LIFE.
That is from LOST.......To SAVED.
That is ..>Translated from darkness ........TO LIGHT
That is......Have become, a Son of God, a Heir of God, and a Joint Heir With Christ, as are now "seated in heavenly places in Christ".

Salvation is Christ in you the hope of Glory............not you trying to stay saved..... not you trying not to lose your salvation.

Wake up, if you can.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not because they think one way one day, and another way, a week later.
The point is, the condition for salvation is not work, but believing and trusting in the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of sin. Everybody is free to decide for themselves if it's possible for a real believer to go back to unbelief or not. What matters is that you don't and that you are a believing person to the day you die. Because no unbeliever will enter the kingdom at the end of the age. That teaching is so stupid I can't believe it's even in the church. Born again, saved unbelievers...lol, what a joke.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again, is what you are trying to explain.......and this is to HAVE BECOME< a Son of God.
Its not maintained by you, as its already HAPPENED which is why you ARE BECOME born again, a SON OF GOD.
See? You missed it again.
The promise is to the BELIEVING (present tense) person.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice your verse.

Its says, "HAS CROSS OVER".

See that?
That is from death to LIFE.
That is from LOST.......To SAVED.
That is ..>Translated from darkness ........TO LIGHT
That is......Have become, a Son of God, a Heir of God, and a Joint Heir With Christ, as are now "seated in heavenly places in Christ".

Salvation is Christ in you the hope of Glory............not you trying to stay saved..... not you trying not to lose your salvation.

Wake up, if you can.
You're the one that needs to wake up, lol.
The promise is for the believing person. THEY have eternal life, not the unbelieving person. WAKE UP!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you wrote is your constant, post after post, one track circular thought process that does not allow you to ever get any other idea or revelation for, i would say, over 20 yrs.

You have one core verse, and you are chained to it, ... to the point, that you add new definitions to it.
For example, you just said..>"or you will be LOST",....and Paul, John, Jude, Mark, Peter, James, and the rest, never ever one time, in any of their Epistles say that a "Born again Believer, can be or will be LOST">

You just said the born again, can be LOST.
"LOST" means that you teach that born again believers, "In Christ" with God in them, and filled with the Holy Spirit, can go to Hell.
Your theology is DEMONIC, and Spits on the Grace of God, with nearly every Post on this Thread, and others.
And you'll do it again, as you have a carnal compulsion to try to falsely convince REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS, that they can lose their Salvation.
You have no other reason to be on My THread on or a Christian Forum.
That is all you do, its all you think, and its all you post, in some form or another., over 80% of the time, at least.
You have Legalism as your savior., and Legalism is the Gospel of Satan.
This is easily one of the most uneducated posts I have ever read in a forum.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
try to stay saved by some self effort
What you need is just one scripture that says 'believing' is a damnable work of self righteous effort. Just one. Since you think Galatians 1:8 describes the person who thinks they must continue to believe in order to be saved when Jesus comes back perhaps that scripture is in Galatians? Show us where it says 'believing' is a work of self righteous effort. Then I'll show you where it says 'believing' is contrasted with and opposed to and not included in the work of self righteous effort.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The point is, the condition for salvation is not work, but believing and trusting in the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of sin.

And what is the RESULT of this faith in Christ that God ACCEPTED?

Your Theology has no end result.
Your Theology, is to try to KEEP what has been FINISHED.
Thats LEGALISM.

Listen,
You dont KEEP being born again,
You just EXIST THERE, as "ONE WITH GOD".

This is not a progression...>Its a FINISHED Spiritual Condition.

God accepts Faith, once....one time, to then Birth your Spirit, into His.
You dont "keep believing" for this.....You instead understand that you ARE Born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
See? You missed it again.
The promise is to the BELIEVING (present tense) person.

Yes the Promise is that God will do something if you Believe.

He gives the New Birth, because you did.
You dont keep believing for this, you walk in it.
You exist in it.

The born again are this....>"As Jesus is.....so are the born again, in this world". "seated in heavenly places in Christ".

See that?
That is the RESULT of "believing once" and "your faith is counted as Righteousness".

Born again is the end result of God accepting your faith.= ONE TIME.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're the one that needs to wake up, lol.
The promise is for the believing person. THEY have eternal life, not the unbelieving person. WAKE UP!

I appreciate that your theology is to try to create a Grace denying confusion.
You are not here to learn, you are here to contradict the Grace of God, while pretending you are "sincere".
You're not.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you need is just one scripture that says 'believing' is a damnable work of self righteous effort.

Ive not said you are damned because you believe that Faith keeps you saved.
I said that you have not understood that God accepts faith ONCE, and the proof is being born again.
You do not understand that Born Again, is not based on "keeping faith".
And i dont think you are going to understand this, as you are not here to learn, you are just here to try to argue your legalist's theology.