• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just shoveling dog $4!7 again.

Quote the exact post from that thread where anybody claims to be 100% sinless or cease your lies.
I already quoted the exact posts and made my point clear. Arguing with agitators like you is just a waste of time.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already quoted the exact posts and made my point clear. Arguing with agitators like you is just a waste of time.
In all honesty, I don't think I've ever seen a post from you that didn't contain at least one big lie.

And we're talking about seeing your little Jerry Seinfeld in a Postman's uniform avatar from episode 161 of the Seinfeld series titled, ... wait for it, guys, ......... "The Junk Mail" - all over Christian Forums for the past decade or so.

Now, that's saying something!!

Any comment on the episode title that your avatar is from, dan? Was that just an inconvenient coincidence for you?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you equate dogs and pigs with Christ? Those who are saved are in Christ, whom said "It is finished." Would Christ return to his vomit?

You don't even know who it is you are speaking of.

Those words were to Israel. You are out of context.
Christ isn't outside His own kingdom.

See, little to no effort.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all honesty, I don't think I've ever seen a post from you that didn't contain at least one big lie.

And we're talking about seeing your little Jerry Seinfeld in a Postman's uniform avatar from episode 161 of the Seinfeld series titled, ... wait for it, guys, ......... "The Junk Mail" - all over Christian Forums for the past decade or so.

Now, that's saying something!!

Any comment on the episode title that your avatar is from, dan? Was that just an inconvenient coincidence for you?
Your true colors are obvious and I'm done wasting my time with you.