How to recognize a real Teacher.....Pt 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its a famous seminary.
People travel from all over the Globe to go there, because of the original Founder
But its changed, He's in Heaven, and i can't support it because i have no idea what it is now.., theologically.
I loved it.
So why are you ashamed of it? I suspect you don't want to name it because I will check out if you were a student there and find out that you were not.

And I am still waiting for an apology.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Listen deceiver...
Now, i called you that...
Dont expect an apology,
Post my Quote, where i called you a dog, or run along and get lost.
Dont accuse me of something like that and then play the game of not posting the quote.

I am still waiting for an apology Mr. Delusional.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So why are you ashamed of it? I suspect you don't want to name it because I will check out if you were a student there and find out that you were not.

And I am still waiting for an apology.

Im not going to tell you the name of my Seminary.
Im not going to tell you the name of my Messianic Congregation.
Deal with it, deceiver.
Play "gotcha' somewhere else... as this Thread is for Adults only.
You dont qualify.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im not going to tell you the name of my Seminary.
Im not going to tell you the name of my Messianic Congregation.
Deal with it, deceiver.
And dont forget to post that "quote" where you say i called oyu a "dog".

I am still waiting for an apology.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The reason that God gives Teachers, is because its the fastest way to learn the Truth.
The truth is not obtuse. The Truth is God Himself.
Truth Exists because God exist.. Jesus who is God said...>"I am THE TRUTH".
Notice that He said....."THE"... as in "only"..
This is not different then the context of "narrow way", as Jesus said...>"no person comes to the Father, but by Me".
So, Jesus is THE WAY, and THE TRUTH.
Truth exists, because God exists. And Jesus is God.

There are many things that exist only because God exists.

Here are a few that only exist because these things are GOD......they come from Him and exist because of Him.

1.Love
2. Health
3. Hope
4. Grace
5. Joy
6. Beauty
7. Goodness

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When you are trying to discern who a real teacher is, vs, someone who can quote verses and speak "christianese"..
Notice how they treat the doctrine of "Justification by Faith".
As to reist this doctrine of Truth, is the hallmark of the heretics anti-christ theology.

The Heretic, has no use for the "gift of Salvation".
They will try to replace it, if possible.
The goal of the heretic , who is owned by the Devil, is to rip Jesus off the Nails and get you up there on that Cross trying to keep yourself saved by works.

What IS the Gift of Salvation?
Its Jesus making you eternally worthy to be accepted by God, and you have NO PART in this... none.
God gives this to you, the making of your worthy for Him to accept......as "the gift of Righteousness".
The false teacher, will tell you that you have to do something so that God will keep you after you are saved.
The real Teacher will give all Credit to the Cross and the Blood of Jesus for redeeming you, and giving you ETERNAL LIFE, that can't be rescinded, revoked, or later denied by God.
Charismatic Lady... Justbyfaith, are you paying attention? As i know you both are going to start using my theology as your own, and when you do, its fine by Me, as you are only teaching Paul..
Time for both of you to begin..

To understand Salvation perfectly, as GOD's Grace, is to realize that if God rejected you after you are born again, then He is actually rejecting His own Blood and His own Son who was given to you ...so that....= God Could accept you and keep you.
God will never reject you, if you born again..... and you can't stop Him from Keeping you, as you have no power to undo the Blood Atonement.
A born again Son of God is "BLOOD BOUGHT"....God OWNS YOU.
Your are HIS = Eternally.

Once you are saved, then that same Blood of Jesus that Saved YOU, will always keep you saved.
The Blood Atonement is ETERNAL.
When you are God's, made so by Faith that Justifies...... and the Blood of Jesus that redeems you from all sin, you are as secure in your Salvation, as God is in Himself.
You have Eternal Life for as long as God LIVES. !
When you have Eternal Life, you have it....its done.
Jesus IS Eternal life. And you have Him inside you IF You are born again.
This is why the Apostle John tells you "that you can KNOW you have Eternal LIFE".

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He knows you were watching Game of Thrones when you know that this program was filled with LUST, RAPE, Savagery, and for how many years?
You are watching a lot of stuff that you know you should not be watching.
That big Screen, is a Hell box.
Agreed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum is not in existence so you can insult people when it suits you and for you to try and let us all know how superior you are to everyone else Face facts little boy we are not impressed.

Weren't you trying to let @Behold know how superior you were with your degrees and all?

Which is better, comparing some one's behavior to that of a dog, or calling a grown man a little boy?

Do you want to know what impresses me?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All my Threads offer variations on THE Theme of "God's Grace" "Peace with God'.."Seeing yourself as God sees you"...."Right Believing".
Im always teaching you reader, = how to live in ONE VERSE. Hebrews 13:9
There's another verse right nearby there . . .

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

If you believe that . . .

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 1:10, Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Know, @Behold, that I and very possibly @CharismaticLady, also, are seeking to be obedient to this verse of scripture concerning your writings without compromising the truth (of such passages as 1 John 1:7-9).

So, don't chalk it up to any superiority of preaching on your part.

Chalk it up to obedience on our part (to the verse that I have quoted above).

You would do well to be obedient to the verse above concerning some of our writings.

But then, the mark of a good teacher is good fruit / obedience...

So I would be surprised if you actually took this advice.

btw, we are all still waiting to see if your teaching is in agreement with what the apostle John wrote in 1 John 1:7-9...

Go here:

@Behold, would you expound the following:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There's another verse right nearby there . . .

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

If you believe that . . .

Much love!

God is our Daddy.
The blood of Jesus has for all time given us access to Daddy.
God is never angry with His Born again.
He is always at peace with us, because of the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is never angry with His Born again.
That's something to really focus on.

God is NEVER angry with us. He can be saddened by us.

Ephesians 4
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

These verses are connected . . . And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, and what?

Don't say anything corrupt . . . anything from the old man, nothing! Only say the good things, what builds up, so that we are dishing out grace to those who hear us. And don't sadden God's Holy Spirit . . . it's by Him that we are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Being sealed by God unto the day of redemption means that anyone or anything which would take us away from that day of redemption goes against the seal of God, and I don't think that is possible. God is the omnipotent God.

But what makes Him sad? Could it be when we Do say what is corrupt? Perhaps when we are not serving grace to others? And what are we doing if we are not serving grace to others?

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

God has forgiven us, now we're to forgive others, being kind and tender, no clamour!

The very One Who seals us unto that day, that's who we sadden when we aren't preaching grace. That's how it makes sense to me!

And considering that God's grace is His kindness towards us to give us all things, but most especially His Son both for our justification, and for our new life, it seems to me this is pretty much on target.

Much love!

Reactions: mjrhealth

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That God is never angry with the born again, means that the born again are never wicked or unrighteous.

Psa 5:5, The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
Psa 5:6, Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Psa 7:11, God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Now that one is convicting, even for me.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Qualifications to teach?

Im seminary Trained.
Ive taught thousands of people.
I have performed most of the ministry "offices" in Church.
But none of that is so important....
All that matters is that i was willing, and God called, and i was not ready, and He enabled.
I now have specific gifts and i share them all over the planet for a long time.

Listen, I dont mind you chasing me around on the Forum, marksman.
Its like this...the dogs keep barking, while the Elephant keeps moving forward.
Nothing new.

In '2003 the USA TX supreme court legalized "gay sex"....Sodomy, between males. They legalized it.
The next day, i was on forums telling people like you to LOOK OUT !! = that "homosexuality" was coming to your children's school books, your elementary school curriculum, your college classrooms, and to your COURTS, until homosexuality was found everywhere in the USA, being promoted, tolerated, taught....ect.
In 2003 was laughed to scorn on "forums" by people who can't SEE, when i told them this..
I can see.
Look around the USA Now. Are you gay? If so, you can adopt some baby BOYS....
Welcome to what i was telling "forums", in 2003, and churches also.
I bet there are many "christians" on this forum that will be cheerleaders for "gay rights".
Sure. This spiritual infection found its way into the church.

Listen, If and when you can see, you'll know then what i was always doing here.
Till then, enjoy your darkness.
What has that to do with God, that is mens qualifications, means nothing to Him.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The verse that you are using , is not in context of one person as compared to another.
Its stating that as compared to the depth and width and greatness of God's ultimate Truth......Understanding that God Himself IS The TRUTH , then compared to God, its as if we are all liars.........is the comparison.
no i am saying since i put 2 verse in one is we are not perfect we can lie without knowing

so let the bible be the judge because the bible is indeed the guide and we all have different interpretation that is why all over the world there are different religion different doctrines

they say we should respect but how can we respect if you know it is wrong would you let them die the 2nd death if you know you can help them just like what you are doing right now but this will only lead to wrath and debate but debating with someone closed minded will not be fruitful but i am not saying you are

if the two debating can open up and can take mistakes this would be fruitful for each other but my knowledge is not enough i can't join any debate especially with this language xP