How to recognize a real Teacher.....Pt 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is how God taught me to recognize the deceivers....

I asked God one afternoon, sitting on a porch swing, in the summer of 1991, that very question.
I had for a while looked around and i noticed that there was a church on every corner, and none of them agreed with each other's "teaching".
I realized that the entire world is full of denominations that all have peculiar ideas, strange doctrines, a Wooden Mary hanging on a wall next to a smaller wooden Jesus.
WHAT IS THIS MESS all around me. ??????

So, i asked God how to know, as i had to know.. I really had to know who was telling the TRUTH.
And He answered me in typical God fashion. He said..."find out what isn't true, and what is left, is true".
Knock down the false and what is left standing is the Rock, is the foundation, is the Light.
So, i had to do it. I had to learn how to SEE.
God often show you the Path, and you have to walk it, Saint.
HE told me what to do, but i had to do it, to KNOW.
So do you.
In other words, He told me to find out what was not right, what was offensive to the Cross, offensive to The Christ..... so that i could understand what was CORRECT and TRUE.

Let me tell you about the Devil.
He is smarter then you will ever be. He has mastered the bible in a secular way. He knows you better then you know you.
He understands that by adamic nature, we are self righteous, and we want to take credit and be noticed and appreciated and be given APPLAUSE and position.
The Devil comes to "christianity", not openly as a deceiver, but as a teacher, as a Light Bearer, as a Leader, as true.
His ministers come as teachers and preachers of righteousness.
They dont try to get you drink blood and hang Crosses upside down on a wall and astral project.
Satan's workers talk about all the things that you think a real spirit filled believer is going to talk about..
See, He knows this is what you are looking for, and that is what he is going to give you.. and that is why most of you can't tell the difference between a real God appointed leader and a Satanic counterfeit.
Here is what the devil knows about you. He knows you want to have someone talk to you about "love" and talk in a "tone" that is sweet and loving. He knows you are drawn to the "hug", so, he has his workers doing it while they lie.

Satan knows you dont study your bible. He knows that you spend very little time in prayer, and even less in praise. He knows that you are into the world, into having fun, and feeling good and buying more stuff.
He knows you were watching Game of Thrones when you know that this program was filled with LUST, RAPE, Savagery, and for how many years?
You are watching a lot of stuff that you know you should not be watching.
That big Screen, is a Hell box. You have to cut yourself loose from its control, Saint.
You have to use it WISELY and not to just feed your carnal desires.
Satan knows you dont have a chance regarding withstanding him, or discerning Him.
He has most of you in a cult, he has a lot of you trying to keep yourself saved, and he knows that if he put your mama or your brother or your best friend in the ER tonight, you would not know how to call on God and get this situation under control.
He would remind your mind of all the stuff you've been doing, and have you so condemned that you would feel ashamed to be asking God to help.
Oh YES.
Thats right.
And you think im being hard on you?
Im not, but he will be. He will harm you, and crush you, and if possible he'll ruin your relationships, ruin your kids, ruin your faith, ruin your health, and He will enjoy doing it. He possesses NO MERCY, he has NO CONSCIENCE, and "SIN" is his NATURE..."LUST" is his Spirit.
When the devil has you targeted for destruction, he will bring a person into your life that will cause you RUIN if you dont realize you are being drawn into it.
Remember that i told you that...

Go to Part 2.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that the devil will be certain to do is to attempt to slander real teachers as being false. He will attempt to say that those who are preaching the truth are in fact, his people; and he will do this to divert attention away from his false teachers whom he may in fact use in order to diametrically oppose the ones who are teaching the truth of the Lord.

It is not good to focus on the devil and his tactics, you will get confused.

If you focus on the truth you will know how to determine what is a lie. If you handle real money all day long you will be able to detect a counterfeit more easily.

I would suggest always being a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and also studying to shew yourself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Also, ask the Lord for the gift of discernment when it comes to teachers that you pay attention to. If you have this gift, usually a red flag will go up concerning them and you will sense the Spirit leading you to draw away from that teacher in order that you might not be deceived by them. If you have a working knowledge of the word, the Lord may have you deal with the false teachings of that teacher publicly. But for new believers who feel a check in their spirit concerning the teaching in question, it is wise to simply stop paying attention to that teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul and 101G

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA

Deceivers might be too harsh.
I ask God to forgive me and he led me to a church that a high school friend was pastoring.
After several weeks I did as the pastor said and was baptized. When I came out of the water I begin to speak in tongues. After a few minutes I got out of the water feeling as light as a feather, which was because the sins of the past were removed from me.

Several years later my son ask me what preterism was. I didn't know so I started to study preterism by reading and comparing scripture. Preterism is about the end of the age of law. When I received that this knowledge was true, I told my son that it is not a salvation issue so he could believe it to be so.

I soon became interested in other biblical truths and became aware that God has much to show us if we will let Him, not man, to show us. The knowledge that God has given has not been salvation issues. It has been very revealing and in many cases different than what is taught.

I have come to realize that this gift of knowledge can not be given to those with a closed mind and that it is given by God and not a man.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Deceivers might be too harsh.
I ask God to forgive me and he led me to a church that a high school friend was pastoring.
After several weeks I did as the pastor said and was baptized. When I came out of the water I begin to speak in tongues. After a few minutes I got out of the water feeling as light as a feather, which was because the sins of the past were removed from me.
Several years later my son ask me what preterism was. I didn't know so I started to study preterism by reading and comparing scripture. Preterism is about the end of the age of law. When I received that this knowledge was true, I told my son that it is not a salvation issue so he could believe it to be so.
I soon became interested in other biblical truths and became aware that God has much to show us if we will let Him, not man, to show us. The knowledge that God has given has not been salvation issues. It has been very revealing and in many cases different than what is taught.
I have come to realize that this gift of knowledge can not be given to those with a closed mind and that it is given by God and not a man.

To become a heretic is very easy to do.
What you do is get caught up in some devil's theology that is denominational related, BEFORE you have become truly and deeply enlightened regarding "God's Grace".
Its this verse. Hebrews 13:9

Sometimes, A person is born again, and right away they get sucked into the bottomless void of the "spiritual gifts'" crowd, or the "worshiping Mary" crowd, or any number of hundreds of these theological isolation tanks, and they get lost in it for life. They become hardened , can't see, can't discern, and don't care.
To avoid that, you need to find a real teacher as early as possible in your Faith walk, who will lead you away from bad bible versions, and strong verses and deep epistles that will rip your theological head off if you get into them before you are spiritually mature enough to not be harmed by them.
A real teacher is going to tell you this, because a real teacher knows to protect you as well as help you find more light.
You can read Justbyfaith, as he talks about getting in the epistle of Hebrews, and now, his theology is ruined.
Hes' 1 Part God's Grace and 1 Part total self effort legalism.
That is what happens when you jump into that word of God and dont know what to avoid as well as what to learn.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, He told me to find out what was not right, what was offensive to the Cross, offensive to The Christ..... so that i could understand what was CORRECT and TRUE.
ok, may I ask you a question, "do you teach, and believe in the trinity doctrine?", only a yes or no answer will do. thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if it takes that long to answer a simple question, something is wrong.

PICJAG.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
ok, may I ask you a question, "do you teach, and believe in the trinity doctrine?", only a yes or no answer will do. thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

That God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit?
That in Genesis 1 when God said, let us make man in "OUR" Image = that God was speaking of God the Father and the Word who is Christ to come?
And that when we become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit" we are actually indwelt by God, Christ, and the Comforter?
I believe that Jesus is God manifested in the Flesh, 1 Timothy 3:16

Yes, i believe ALL that its true..... AND...that in John 1:10 , Jesus was "in the world He created", and the world recognized Him not, is true.
I believe that Colossians 1:16 says that all things were created by Him, and Him, is The Word, and Jesus is the Word made Flesh., and that this is True. Jesus is the WORD, and God created all things by the WORD, who is Jesus in the Flesh.

I believe that when Thomas first encountered Jesus after Christ had risen, and Thomas kneeling before Jesus said...>"My Lord and MY GOD", and Jesus didn't correct him..... Yes, i believe that is true.. Why would God correct the Truth?

So, "YES" is my answer.
Thx for the Q.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit?
That in Genesis 1 when God said, let us make man in "OUR" Image = that God was speaking of God the Father and the Word who is Christ to come?
And that when we become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit" we are actually indwelt by God, Christ, and the Comforter?
I believe that Jesus is God manifested in the Flesh, 1 Timothy 3:16

Yes, i believe ALL that its true..... AND...that in John 1:10 , Jesus was "in the world He created", and the world recognized Him not, is true.
I believe that Colossians 1:16 says that all things were created by Him, and Him, is The Word, and Jesus is the Word made Flesh., and that this is True. Jesus is the WORD, and God created all things by the WORD, who is Jesus in the Flesh.

I believe that when Thomas first encountered Jesus after Christ had risen, and Thomas kneeling before Jesus said...>"My Lord and MY GOD", and Jesus didn't correct him..... Yes, i believe that is true.. Why would God correct the Truth?

So, "YES" is my answer.
Thx for the Q.
that's exactly what I thought. anytime a suppose to be TRUE teacher freeze, (or in fear of answering), and evade a direct question, then one knows who that teacher is.
so you said, "YES" is my answer." good, so you believe in a trinity at Genesis 1:26. lets see if this is true or not by the scriptures. You belive the Lord Jesus right... right. and you believe that the Lord JESUS cannot lie right... right. ok, lets see if there is a trinity at Genesis 1:26. and lets hear it from the Lord Jesus himself. while answering the Pharisees question concerning divorcement our Lord said this, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," did you hear the Lord Jesus who is God. he said "HE" which is one Person, made them male and female. and the "he" here in Matthews is GOD. NOW DID THE LORD JESUS LIE?, only one person made man male and female in the beginning.

but Genesis 1:27, it clearly states that it was only one person who made them male and female, listen. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." well Behold, the bible say God is a "he" one person who made man male and female. and the Lord Jesus said "HE", meaning only "ONE" person. again did the Lord Jesus lie?

now I'll give you chance to explain, for a "GOOD" and true TEACHER of God should know .... THE TRUTH. so why did the the LORD say "WE" and "US" if there is only one person present....

PICJAG
so you have the floor.

PIUCJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now let me say this. @ behold, I didn't ask you this question to put you down or anything, but to make you aware of something. just because someone is of a different denomination from what you believe is not worest that you or me, we all are in the same boat. we all have been wrong at some point in our little time of life here on planet earth. so no man has the gall to say that another is wrong. scripture, Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

now everyone here on this site have something good to offer. and NO, no one person knows it all. especially me. we all have something from the Lord to minister to another. I have learned a lot from many right here on this board. so eveyone have somrthing to offer. what our job is to descern what is good, scripture, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." when I saw in you OP, This,
I had for a while looked around and i noticed that there was a church on every corner, and none of them agreed with each other's "teaching".
I realized that the entire world is full of denominations that all have peculiar ideas, strange doctrines, a Wooden Mary hanging on a wall next to a smaller wooden Jesus.
Romans 12:3 above came to mind.

so by asking that question, my design was to abate that kind of thinking. so my intent was not to embarrass you, but get you to see or consider what you have said. so, keep Romans 12:3 in the back of your mind when you TEACH, or minister to someone... ok.

again, this is not to embarrass, but to edify you.

PICJAG.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Romans 12:3 above came to mind.
so by asking that question, my design was to abate that kind of thinking. so my intent was not to embarrass you, but get you to see or consider what you have said. so, keep Romans 12:3 in the back of your mind when you TEACH, or minister to someone... ok.
again, this is not to embarrass, but to edify you.

PICJAG.

101g,

If you have the wrong opinion of me that i think more highly of myself then you think i should, because of the fact that i do more work here then 40 other people combined, then that is your opinion.
Try not to let your opinion be your God, or always your truth, 101g, and i say that not to embarrass you, but to edify you.
See, when your opinion is your God, you'll find yourself correcting the truth, because you dont see it clearly, as you should.

I know how to teach and get results.
Im in it for the results.
I dont teach in a way that is honey to a bear, and that is because im not up against the person, im up against a spiritual blindness that is their chain of bondage that has to be broken.
It can be painful to have something broken, and it can also cause a lot of RAGE during the process.
I know how to crack these bondage chains and change them into FREEDOM.

It may come as a surprise for you to find out that even the people that "hate my tone" and "can't stand what behold teaches", will keep reading what i write, and look forward to it.
That is GOD.
He causes this, because its the fruit of this situation that is going to keep changing and changing the reader into the Light.

I really am not about "ego",.... but because i am emotive and confident in my understanding of God and can teach Paul's doctrine as God's gift He gave me..., then this force that you feel when you read me, is not pride, , its just how it sounds when you know that you know what you know.
There is no way i can do it any differently, as i am completely transparent.
Many people on a forum find me to be too DIRECT. But i can't be less, because that is how i am, as a person.
Understand tho, that im usually under an anointing when im here, and i here to do my work.
My Threads, the way i write the ideas, can seem a bit mystical and they should, because all that i am doing here is involved with the Spiritual.

Not everyone can say that everyone they know would say that they have talked to them about Jesus or God.
I can say that., as im not a religious pretender.
My wife is a Messianic Jew. My Brother's are a Missionary and a Pastor.
I seldom talk about what i do or have done in "church" or that i am seminary trained, or that i have 5 CDs worth of Christian music, and a good bit of it has been heard around the world, = because that has no relevance to what i do as a Teaching Gift, here on the forum.
I dont talk about me. I'm not here for me. I just talk about how to Rightly Believe, for YOUR benefit.
Im here for YOUR benefit.
I dont do all this work here, all these Threads, all these responding to Posts, for my benefit, as i have already mastered this information im sharing.
I want you to have it, so that you can be the most you can be for the One who loves you the most.
We love God correctly when we love Him with our LIFE, and not just with our LIPS., or as some song lyrics of mine say...
"we love you with our lips but we betray you with our heart"..
So...
Im not interested in spreading my bio and you knowing it, tho i have said just a little about it here..... so, other then what ive said about how God called me, so that others can understand how this can be.. in case the miraculous is happening to them and they are wondering what is going on... im not all about me. Im really am here for you, reader.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can read Justbyfaith, as he talks about getting in the epistle of Hebrews, and now, his theology is ruined.
Hes' 1 Part God's Grace and 1 Part total self effort legalism.

If you are referring to the fact that I don't take 1 John 2:27-28 out of my Bible with scissors as you do; and actually am taught by the anointing that is spoken of in those verses, to abide in Christ; then what you need to realize is that I do not teach self-effort or legalism.

When I teach the law, I use it as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24). This is because I am a true evangelist (to put it in words that you can understand because they are words similar to what you would use).

But I take your disparaging of my teaching as persecution for righteousness' sake (Matthew 5:10-12, Luke 6:22-23, 2 Timothy 3:10-12)...for the definition of persecution has to do with attempting to hinder the ministry of the person in question.

In this, you are doing the devil's work.

Nevertheless, I am blessed over it (see the scriptures in question).

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
101g,

If you have the wrong opinion of me that i think more highly of myself then you think i should, because of the fact that i do more work here then 40 other people combined, then that is your opinion.
Try not to let your opinion be your God, or always your truth, 101g, and i say that not to embarrass you, but to edify you.
See, when your opinion is your God, you'll find yourself correcting the truth, because you dont see it clearly, as you should.

I know how to teach and get results.
Im in it for the results.
I dont teach in a way that is honey to a bear, and that is because im not up against the person, im up against a spiritual blindness that is their chain of bondage that has to be broken.
It can be painful to have something broken, and it can also cause a lot of RAGE during the process.
I know how to crack these bondage chains and change them into FREEDOM.

It may come as a surprise for you to find out that even the people that "hate my tone" and "can't stand what behold teaches", will keep reading what i write, and look forward to it.
That is GOD.
He causes this, because its the fruit of this situation that is going to keep changing and changing the reader into the Light.

I really am not about "ego",.... but because i am emotive and confident in my understanding of God and can teach Paul's doctrine as God's gift He gave me..., then this force that you feel when you read me, is not pride, , its just how it sounds when you know that you know what you know.
There is no way i can do it any differently, as i am completely transparent.
Many people on a forum find me to be too DIRECT. But i can't be less, because that is how i am, as a person.
Understand tho, that im usually under an anointing when im here, and i here to do my work.
My Threads, the way i write the ideas, can seem a bit mystical and they should, because all that i am doing here is involved with the Spiritual.

Not everyone can say that everyone they know would say that they have talked to them about Jesus or God.
I can say that., as im not a religious pretender.
My wife is a Messianic Jew. My Brother's are a Missionary and a Pastor.
I seldom talk about what i do or have done in "church" or that i am seminary trained, or that i have 5 CDs worth of Christian music, and a good bit of it has been heard around the world, = because that has no relevance to what i do as a Teaching Gift, here on the forum.
I dont talk about me. I'm not here for me. I just talk about how to Rightly Believe, for YOUR benefit.
Im here for YOUR benefit.
I dont do all this work here, all these Threads, all these responding to Posts, for my benefit, as i have already mastered this information im sharing.
I want you to have it, so that you can be the most you can be for the One who loves you the most.
We love God correctly when we love Him with our LIFE, and not just with our LIPS., or as some song lyrics of mine say...
"we love you with our lips but we betray you with our heart"..
So...
Im not interested in spreading my bio and you knowing it, tho i have said just a little about it here..... so, other then what ive said about how God called me, so that others can understand how this can be.. in case the miraculous is happening to them and they are wondering what is going on... im not all about me. Im really am here for you, reader.

One. You do not know how to teach.
Two. You seem to spend most of your time talking about you.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can teach you, but i can't learn for you.
So, dont blame me.
Grow up and face the blame.
Only a teacher can teach and you are not one. I say that as a person who has a post-graduate degree in teaching from one of Australia's top universities.

Perhaps you would like to tell us what teaching degrees you have?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only a teacher can teach and you are not one. I say that as a person who has a post-graduate degree in teaching from one of Australia's top universities.

Ive taught longer then you've been saved, if you actually are...
Read my 40+ Threads ive posted in a month.
Be smarter.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting

I asked God one afternoon, sitting on a porch swing, in the summer of 1991, that very question.

So, i asked God how to know, as i had to know.. I really had to know who was telling the TRUTH.
And He answered me in typical God fashion. He said..."find out what isn't true, and what is left, is true".
Knock down the false and what is left standing is the Rock, is the foundation, is the Light.
So, i had to do it. I had to learn how to SEE.
God often show you the Path, and you have to walk it, Saint.
HE told me what to do, but i had to do it, to KNOW.
So do you.

Let me tell you about the Devil.
He is smarter then you will ever be. He has mastered the bible in a secular way. He knows you better then you know you.
He understands that by adamic nature, we are self righteous, and we want to take credit and be noticed and appreciated and be given APPLAUSE and position.
The Devil comes to "christianity", not openly as a deceiver, but as a teacher, as a Light Bearer, as a Leader, as true.
His ministers come as teachers and preachers of righteousness.
They dont try to get you drink blood and hang Crosses upside down on a wall and astral project.
Satan's workers talk about all the things that you think a real spirit filled believer is going to talk about..
See, He knows this is what you are looking for, and that is what he is going to give you.. and that is why most of you can't tell the difference between a real God appointed leader and a Satanic counterfeit.
Here is what the devil knows about you. He knows you want to have someone talk to you about "love" and talk in a "tone" that is sweet and loving. He knows you are drawn to the "hug", so, he has his workers doing it while they lie.

Satan knows you dont study your bible. He knows that you spend very little time in prayer, and even less in praise. He knows that you are into the world, into having fun, and feeling good and buying more stuff.
He knows you were watching Game of Thrones when you know that this program was filled with LUST, RAPE, Savagery, and for how many years?
You are watching a lot of stuff that you know you should not be watching.
That big Screen, is a Hell box. You have to cut yourself loose from its control, Saint.
You have to use it WISELY and not to just feed your carnal desires.
Satan knows you dont have a chance regarding withstanding him, or discerning Him.
He has most of you in a cult, he has a lot of you trying to keep yourself saved, and he knows that if he put your mama or your brother or your best friend in the ER tonight, you would not know how to call on God and get this situation under control.
He would remind your mind of all the stuff you've been doing, and have you so condemned that you would feel ashamed to be asking God to help.
Oh YES.
Thats right.
And you think im being hard on you?
Im not, but he will be. He will harm you, and crush you, and if possible he'll ruin your relationships, ruin your kids, ruin your faith, ruin your health, and He will enjoy doing it. He possesses NO MERCY, he has NO CONSCIENCE, and "SIN" is his NATURE..."LUST" is his Spirit.
When the devil has you targeted for destruction, he will bring a person into your life that will cause you RUIN if you dont realize you are being drawn into it.
Remember that i told you that...

Go to Part 2.
Interesting perception about teachers of the Word.
IMHO a good teacher will lay a good foundation first to build upon. They will take the time to find out what level of understanding their students have of the topic of discussion and prepare their lessons from there.
They will have a great amount of patience to insure their students fully understand before taking it to the next level.
They are not boastful and prideful about their knowledge and they do not speak in a condescending tone. They are very mindful of the fact that the students are there to learn what they have no knowledge of as yet.
A good teacher promotes confidence and a sense of achievement in their students.
A good teacher never shames or mocks a student in the classroom.
A good teacher can teach an entire classroom and yet make a student feel as if they are the only ones in it.

I could go on....but it's just my opinion....it's not worth much...so I offer it free of charge.:)

Reactions: icxn and marks

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting

Interesting perception about teachers of the Word.
IMHO a good teacher will lay a good foundation first to build upon. They will take the time to find out what level of understanding their students have of the topic of discussion and prepare their lessons from there.
They will have a great amount of patience to insure their students fully understand before taking it to the next level.
They are not boastful and prideful about their knowledge and they do not speak in a condescending tone. They are very mindful of the fact that the students are there to learn what they have no knowledge of as yet.
A good teacher promotes confidence and a sense of achievement in their students.
A good teacher never shames or mocks a student in the classroom.
A good teacher can teach an entire classroom and yet make a student feel as if they are the only ones in it.

I could go on....but it's just my opinion....it's not worth much...so I offer it free of charge.:)
Your opinion, here, is worth a ton of gold!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The world's qualifications? Why does that matter?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll know them by their fruit.

What is the fruit of a teacher? Is it not their disciples? What is changed in those whom they teach? Are they more in love with God? Are they living more righteous lives?

Or do they continue in discouragement and shame?

Much love!