How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those who never get the chance to believe in a higher covenant...

I understand what you’re saying.

But God is patient and gives time for all to hear and believe:

“…the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written…” (2 Peter 3:15)

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” (Matthew 24:14)

The end hasn’t come yet because others have yet to hear and believe.

That’s what I understand from the scriptures.

Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats rather odd indeed . cause the GOD of the bible sure seemed to have a problem with any other gods
being embraced or worshipped
They alone, of all the world, were the only ones He chose to be intimate with. They are the ones who had the words of God. They were given more than the surrounding nations.

Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:

21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you’re saying.

But God is patient and gives time for all to hear and believe:

“…the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written…” (2 Peter 3:15)

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” (Matthew 24:14)

The end hasn’t come yet because others have yet to hear and believe.

That’s what I understand from the scriptures.
JESUS even said THIS GOSPEL will First be preached to ALL the nations , THEN cometh the end .
They are trying to wrap you up with emotions . They believe more than what they are tellling you .
I have spoken with many inclusvists . This is how they all have operated . THEY will just continue to push little by little
more doubt into one . I have never met one yet that does not operate like that . THEY will agree
with some things , but will twist other things . THEY make as though they are one of us
they know the lingo my friend . We must know OUR LORD and our bibles well . cause
this is one slippery slope my friend . The early church KNEW truth . ITS why they actually GOT UP
and did preach the one true gospel . TODAYS generation is , lets not offend , lets not worry over it
cause they actually believe there is no need for it , rather we ought to just come together as one
and have this love and that all are woshipping GOD in their own way . THEY WONT TELL YOU this at first .
THEY kind of hint at it . THEY come in TO DECIEVE . I have spoken with many IN PERSON as well .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you cant . It will be even worse for those who denied Christ on the day of judgment
than it was for sodom and others . That is a fact too . We need to STICK to the one and only
life saving and life changing gospel . cause while the path to destruction is very all inclusive and has many paths
THE WAY TO GOD is narrow . HIS NAME , JESUS CHRIST . Lets preach that gospel
and let us also remember what paul said , IF even WE ourselves , or an angel preaches ANY OTHER gospel unto you
than that which ye had recieved , let him be accursed .
OR what john said . IF one comes and brings NOT this doctrine , the gospel , Let him not into your house
dont even bid them god speed . WE supposed to correct those whose belief does not align with THE GOSPEL .
To whom much is given more is required. If you care so much about the lost...why don't you go to say...Bangladesh...and get all the children there to curse their parents because they are Muslim....and go to church instead.

At what age do you think little children who die in poor countries should be eternally roasted in the fires of hell? Could you maybe answer me this between snacks?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They alone, of all the world, were the only ones He chose to be intimate with. They are the ones who had the words of God. They were given more than the surrounding nations.

Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:

21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Wrong . GOD , Christ is intimate with ALL who truly believe in Christ .
SEE you have to change the original pattern to suit your own inclusivity lie . Already . You cant just take the truth for what it says
You have to throw in your hidden meanings or explanations . It dont work on a lamb . GOSPEL FOR ME
and the all inclusive lie i shun to hades . On the day of CHRIST
we shall see indeed . ONLY then its gonna be too late for many . Better get back to the original believe ye in JESUS gospel
and teach that , for on the day of the LORD you gonna wish you had .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To whom much is given more is required. If you care so much about the lost...why don't you go to say...Bangladesh...and get all the children there to curse their parents because they are Muslim....and go to church instead.

At what age do you think little children on poor countries should be eternally roasted in the fires of hell? Could you maybe answer me this between snacks?
God has saints all over the world . I dont have to fly anywhere . He has saints in bangladesh already .
ITS HERE In america i must work , TILL the LORD moves me to go elsehwere .
WE got a madhouse of delusion RIGHT HERE . And i must stand and contend for the truth HERE .
IF GOD calls me i shall then GO wherever HE leads . RIGHT NOW our own churches have tanked as they have in western socities .
All buying into a one world social gospel religion of a lie meant to gather them all as one
BUT NOT UNDER GOD . I shall stand and contend for the faith where i am , TILL GOD moves me to go elswhere . IF HE does .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What part of "Jesus died for the sins of the whole world" are you having trouble with? Why must you be the one who decides who God will have mercy on?

The New Covenant is about the higher walk....to walk as Jesus walked...without sin. Those who judge the world will be held to THAT perfect standard. If you judge, then you will be judged.

If He calls one person to the higher walk and not another....what is that to you? Stop being religious. Stop judging those who are outside the church.
.....that whosoever BELIEVETH ON HIM might have eternal life. The gospel is His mercy. And the Lord has mercy on who He wants to have mercy. Who He is having mercy on will have the gospel revealed to them.

I'm not judging anybody, just speaking out what the bible says.....not my words or judgments, but GOD's.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The purpose of this thread is to help believers in Jesus to walk in righteousness...not people of other faiths. We are not to judge those outside the faith. We leave the others for God to have mercy on or not as HE wills.

Please stay on topic. :backtop:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At what age do you think little children who die in poor countries should be eternally roasted in the fires of hell? Could you maybe answer me this between snacks?
As for children , God knows the hearts and the age . I Dont worry about that . But my advice would be
RAISE those children up in the ways of the LORD . I have no idea what age . I dont worry about it .
But you are OF AGE , worry about yourself . You i KNOW are of age . so YOU need to stop preaching the francis all inclusive gospel
and doing the work of a system that only desires we , all religoins merge as one under their so called version of GOD .
WHICH if you examine sure seems to support the liberal agenda . JUST SAYING . A plan has long been made
to do everything you see now . THEY crept into churches , into even other false religoins
TO change all from within to be able to unify them as one to do THEIR own bidding . FIGURE that one out .
Rather odd this love god sure seems to embrace certain SINS TOO . and seems to embrace all religions
and all paths , SO LONG as they ...................................Do the liberal gods agenda . And the conservatives
are going RIGHT along with it too . We better learn CHRIST for ourselves . Cause many are following another jesus
who seems to sound more like biden , sorros and the global elites . They planned this out long ago . I am only sorrowful
that so many are buying right into this lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At what age do you think little children who die in poor countries should be eternally roasted in the fires of hell?

Children are not knowledgeable of good and evil and are automatically saved until the age of maturity (whom only God truly knows when that happens for each innocent child).

“Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.” (Deuteronomy 1:39)

“Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Children are not knowledgeable of good and evil and are automatically saved until the age of maturity (whom only God truly knows when that happens for each innocent child).

“Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.” (Deuteronomy 1:39)

“Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)
exactly . i was about to post that verse myself

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
.....that whosoever BELIEVETH ON HIM might have eternal life. The gospel is His mercy. And the Lord has mercy on who He wants to have mercy. Who He is having mercy on will have the gospel revealed to them.

I'm not judging anybody, just speaking out what the bible says.....not my words or judgments, but GOD's.
Again...you lack understanding. Whoever believes INTO Jesus experiences His life. That is the New Covenant call into the higher walk. But this thread is not about that....its about where 99% of believers live...following Christ from a comfortable distance...not walking in the Spirit. It's about surviving through the religious obstacles to come out blameless in the everyday walk that is absent from the presence of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do little Muslim, or Hindu go when they die in poverty? Does God save them into eternity? Or does He condemn them. Try to be honest here.
depends on their age . GOD knows their heart . Some of us have already answered that . But you are OF AGE .
You , I KNOW are of age . Worry about YOU , GOD has them . You worry about you
and what you are teaching which opposes the very words of GOD and of Christ . yea i say WORRY BOUT you .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that whosoever BELIEVETH ON HIM might have eternal life.
That’s not in dispute.
What’s being disputed is your judgement that God cannot have mercy on anyone else. He can you know, despite your insistence that He can’t.

When asked, what must I do to have eternal life, He answered from among the tablet that says to care for others at least as much as you care for yourself.

When the man Said, I’ve done those, what else do I lack, He said, well if you want to be perfect, sell all you have and follow Me.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen. This shows that God does not automatically condemn people because they didn't pronounce His name right or had muddled ideas of who God really is.

God looks at the heart. It is the hypocrites that look at religious dogmas and affiliations. They do that to justify themselves and how saved they are in comparison.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose of this thread is to help believers in Jesus to walk in righteousness...not people of other faiths. We are not to judge those outside the faith. We leave the others for God to have mercy on or not as HE wills.

Please stay on topic. :backtop:
The topic was changed when you brought up what YOU did about the other religions .
If you dont like the responses , dont bring in the lies . You determined the course of this
when you brought in the lie . I truly do desire good for you . but lies i shall expose .

Status
Not open for further replies.