How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are following a man-made religion that believes in the death of Jesus...but not the life of Jesus. It's your dead Jesus fundamentalism...that has no love, no life, no mercy. You HATE that God loves people. God is merciful.

You hate children...Muslim children....Hindu children. You hate them all...because they honour their parents?
Patently false. A hateful false accusation. You accuse others, but you yourself, well, you talk a lot about mirrors, hear your own words.

Trees . . . and fruit.

We always reveal ourselves in our words. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the smoke getting blowed up to epi he gonna be smoked before he even dies .
Quit smoking the man and help him . Its like epi runs out of gas and steam and then another runs along
to prop him up and keep him going on the same road that leads to destruction .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would cast them into hell for sure. You would call saving them "Inclusivism" Admit it...be honest...not fundamentalist.

A child listens to their parents. You hate that. You have no idea what you are speaking of. Go to the mission field...and see if you stay hard-hearted like you are now. Go and learn something beyond your Sunday morning propaganda meetings. Go and see what real people look like.

Religion is carnal. Mercy is spiritual. Fundamentalism is carnal (think Taliban). understand and compassion are spiritual.

You are very simple. Keep it simple. Don't stick your hand into what is not your concern...

I am the Lord's and I'm warning you against judging others. God judges those outside the faith. And He will indeed have mercy on whoever He wants. You will no doubt be serving one of them in the next age. God is righteous in His judgments.

Go learn righteousness, humility, and the fear of th Lord. Abandon dead religious fundamentalism.

You have swallowed the lie called the Great Delusion. Christianity is NOT a religion. The way of Christ is spiritual not carnal. You have completely missed the gospel. You are simply a product of your time...of your indoctrination.

Instead seek the Lord.

The gospel is about the power over sin. But you think it is a license to declare yourself saved IN your sins. And now you add sin to sin.

i will speak with you no further. Go to the cross.
I aint the one casting them into hell . God will . i am trying to expose your lie in hopes some will repent and BELIEVE .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Except for these:

“…them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.” (2 Thessalonians 2:10)
God knows who to condemn. There are many here who think they have received a free gift to use as they please..and that gives them the right to condemn others. I say to you...they will NOT be shown mercy because they have refused mercy. They will give the talent they have buried in religion...back to the Lord...and He will give it to someone who knows what humility, love, compassion. and faithfulness is.

Reactions: faithfulness

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows who to condemn. There are many here who think they have received a free gift to use as they please..and that gives them the right to condemn others. I say to you...they will NOT be shown mercy because they have refused mercy. They will give the talent they have buried in religion...back to the Lord...and He will give it to someone who knows what humility, love, compassion. and faithfulness is.
And JESUS already said WHO will be condemned . PREACH THE GOSPEL , JESUS ALONE . BELIEVE YE IN HIM .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think…at every point that we think we have sounded the full depth of His mercy, we have come nowhere near it.

Reactions: Episkopos

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would cast them into hell for sure. You would call saving them "Inclusivism" Admit it...be honest...

:IDK:

The gospel is about the power over sin.

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth…” (Romans 1:16)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when He said, I desire mercy, not sacrifice, since sacrifice is law….He could have been saying, I desire mercy, not law.
That’ll get a huge bonfire started, boy howdy! :D

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope everyone is enjoying the thread. The religious nuts here are meant as a garnish on the table of a much deeper discussion about righteousness. Please don't be put off by the small minds and hearts that take refuge in fundamentalism...who have created Jesus in THEIR image. (think confederate flag Jesus)

They can do this because their dead Jesus doesn't speak to them or correct them. They avoid living Jesus....and call Him evil....because He rebukes them and warns them of what awaits them unless they repent from the wickedness.

Fundamentalists put Jesus on the cross. So called "Christian" fundamentalists are doing all they can to keep Him there.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many here who think they have received a free gift to use as they please..and that gives them the right to condemn others.

True.

And even the Apostle Paul wrote:

“I speak not this to condemn you: for I have said before, that ye are in our hearts to die and live with you.” (2 Corinthians 7:3)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:IDK:

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth…” (Romans 1:16)
Does that mean He cannot show mercy to one who doesn’t know Him? Because the parables seem to say otherwise.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does that mean He cannot show mercy to one who doesn’t know Him? Because the parables seem to say otherwise.
Jesus SO offends the flesh. Samaritans were HATED by the Jews at the time. They are equivalent to Muslims today in regards to Christians.

Imagine confederate flag churches hearing Jesus preach about the "good Muslim" being righteous....and you'd maybe have a lynching on your hands.

But people always assume they are the good guys in the bible.

I say this generation is WORSE than the Pharisees. No Pharisee would ever claim to be as righteous as God...not even as Moses.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does that mean He cannot show mercy to one who doesn’t know Him?

This is a very interesting scripture:

“And God said unto [Abimelech] in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.” (Genesis 20:6)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“…The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” (2 Timothy 2:19)
The first part shows that ONLY God knows those on whom He will have mercy. The second part is that ALL who seek to be justified by Christ...better not judge, or be proud, or lie, or claim to be something they are not. Iniquity is to add sin to sin. Outer eternal darkness is reserved for those who continue to grow worse than even regular sinners.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caring for your neighbor at least as much as you care for yourself is not iniquity.
And you know…making it seem so to unbelievers is working against, not for.
Because you might be the cause of them saying, then I don’t want your God if He thinks that is evil…
It could even be said to be harming a little child and bringing worse on yourself than a millstone around your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.