How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you know…making it seem so to unbelievers is working against, not for.
Because you might be the cause of them saying, then I don’t want your God if He thinks that is evil…
The gospel is about Jesus coming for a bride. We are to gather in the people as guests to the wedding feast..and preach the truth so that Jesus's Bride might become more numerous. God knows the specific number...and then the end will come.

But if the guests place themselves where only the Bride should be...they are cast into outer darkness.

Reactions: faithfulness

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The parable of the net - and then they will separate the bad fish (the wicked) from the righteous.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel is about Jesus coming for a bride. We are to gather in the people as guests to the wedding feast..and preach the truth so that Jesus's Bride might become more numerous. God knows the specific number...and then the end will come.

But if the guests place themselves where only the Bride should be...they are cast into outer darkness.
I wonder about what the man who worked another seven years for a second bride means…

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m actually being taken to dinner. I’m not sure I remember how to act in a restaurant! Lol.
I’ll be back after 6. I hope there’s something good to read instead of trash…

Reactions: Episkopos

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HE aint gonna tell you how he really believes . they never do .
This man believes that religoius idolarty is saying there is only one way to GOD
saying we have the only way . ITS part of deconstruction .
THEY attack all fundamentalism . WHICH in truth the false religions are FALSE
YET the lambs ARE RIGHT . THEIR WAY IS JESUS , they preach YOU MUST beleive in HIM
THIS HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH . HE believes there all fundamentalism is wrong .
HE is right when it comes to other religoins . BUT THE GOAL UNDER THE SOCIAL GOSPEL is
UNITY WITH ALL . remember that . He sees preaching JESUS as the only means to be saved
and if one rejects HIM they are damned as EXTREMINSIM , as in the way .
I bet he also believes the lie that says basically all religoins serve GOD , that man messed this up
by his own fundamnetal views . THAT really JESUS is just a way , not the ONLY WAY .
I would be suprised if he admits this . BUT if you watch what he teaches , YOU CAN SEE IT .
HE has been deconstructed to beleive the LIE . THE LIE that says so long as folks are doing good and have love
IT wont matter what religoin they did follow they gonna end up under the SAME GOD .
WELL , truth is , he is partly right . ALL THEM OTHER religoins DO serve the same god . BUT please understand
why i did not captilize that god . cause tis the devil not GOD .
GOD has chosen how to save the world . AND it aint through a lie that gives false hope to all
its through the preaching of the gospel . These folks are super slick too . so be on gaurd .
I recognize his language . I have seen it in many incluisivians . ITS why they often contradict even what they say .
Amen.

Though I understand that people may be worried that more 'deserving' folks (not that anyone is truly deserving) are going to be sent to hell because they didn't get to hear the gospel message or whatever the circumstance happens to be. But I don't believe we need to worry about that....the arm of the Lord is not too short to save and He is not short of creativity....He will even give someone a dream or vision and bring the gospel to them that way. There are many, many testimonies of this. He is able to send people to even the remotest areas to preach the gospel....or even translate them there, for that matter. Nobody who is ordained for eternal life and foreknown by God is going to be left out due to an accident of circumstances. We can rely on the words of Jesus that the gospel will be preached in the whole world, one way or the other, and then the end will come.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen.

Though I understand that people may be worried that more 'deserving' folks (not that anyone is truly deserving) are going to be sent to hell because they didn't get to hear the gospel message or whatever the circumstance happens to be. But I don't believe we need to worry about that....the arm of the Lord is not too short to save and He is not short of creativity....He will even give someone a dream or vision and bring the gospel to them that way. There are many, many testimonies of this. He is able to send people to even the remotest areas to preach the gospel....or even translate them there, for that matter. Nobody who is ordained for eternal life and foreknown by God is going to be left out due to an accident of circumstances. We can rely on the words of Jesus that the gospel will be preached in the whole world, one way or the other, and then the end will come.
You missed him...I think he went to a KKK rally or some red neck thing.

Do you have a confederate flag in your house..over your bed...in your car..in your church?

Just wondering at all the carnal fundamentalism here...

Anti-Semitic, Anti-Catholic. Spreading the love of Jesus wherever there is conformity to what's right for us folk! :threadsneeker:

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wonder about what the man who worked another seven years for a second bride means…
Maybe has other meanings but for one thing it's a living parable for Jesus coming for His bride Israel and after labouring and ministering in order to obtain her, He ended up with a Gentile bride (Leah) instead (for the most part).....so then He has to labour for another cycle of time (through His Body the church) in order to finally obtain the first object of His love, Rachel/Israel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True non conforming lambs will not be loved nor tolerated by this so called false love all inclusive delusion .
But rest assured i shall not join in with its lie . Its Christ for me to the very end and that gospel alone shall i speak .
Giving out no false hope , no false mercy , just the glorious Gospel of Christ .
Soon enough what is hidden in their hearts will be made manifest as they merge as one under a lie
and then their hate will be seen with teeth against the true lambs who did not conform to their lie .
Rejoice when persecuted and be prepared to be hated , but never Join them in their lie of their own delusion

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe has other meanings but for one thing it's a living parable for Jesus coming for His bride Israel and after labouring and ministering in order to obtain her, He ended up with a Gentile bride (Leah) instead (for the most part).....so then He has to labour for another cycle of time (through His Body the church) in order to finally obtain the first object of His love, Rachel/Israel.
We shall point to Christ and he alone till the last breath . March on dear sister . onward in the Lord and in the only
life saving gospel of our Lord .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed him...I think he went to a KKK rally or some red neck thing.

Do you have a confederate flag in your house..over your bed...in your car..in your church?

Just wondering at all the carnal fundamentalism here...

Anti-Semitic, Anti-Catholic. Spreading the love of Jesus wherever there is conformity to what's right for us folk! :threadsneeker:
pretty racist remark here my friend..

shame

Reactions: Lizbeth
Status
Not open for further replies.