How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am gratefully relaxing at home and catching up on things, till tomorrow night when I get back to work. So so nice to be at home and just relax...ahhhh!

Ah i feel ya... I slept in till 10am today... Love sleeping in...
Back to the grind tomorrow morning for me but... LoL

Reactions: Wynona and Angelina

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Raining all night and all morning.
I was going to go shopping today but I would have to wade through a pond to get to my car.
I'm good till tomorrow or later if the sun comes out.
A good day for napping
:)
Hugs

Reactions: Wynona and Pearl

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I walked to the store yesterday, always an accomplishment and victory for me. I slept through the night, which I seldom do. Earlier, I started to feel sorry for myself, but then was encouraged on the forum. The sun's shining...I think I'll be alright, just like the Lord said.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona

Good to be able to take encouragement in various ways, right? day by day. Scripture reading is so important.

My wife and I went and got our hair chopped together, over the past day. No new styles for us.

You mentioned yours; so do the teased twists that clearly took time and effort count at least broadly as being in the category of dreads?

Sometimes the effort and time taken to getting a set of firm and confident twists can feel strongly rewarding, I would guess.

The twists didn't take as long to do. I did about 20 twists that were thick rather than a lot more smaller twists. I left them in for three hours then took them out.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked to the store yesterday, always an accomplishment and victory for me. I slept through the night, which I seldom do. Earlier, I started to feel sorry for myself, but then was encouraged on the forum. The sun's shining...I think I'll be alright, just like the Lord said.
There are many things in this world and in this life that will bring us down . Let us instead remember the PROMISE OF JESUS .
That will lift our spirit up . YES IT WILL . JESUS IS OUR HOPE and OUR SALVATION . THIS ol world , this ol life , wont last forever .
So long as we are in this world , let us POINT to the glorious LORD as we await HIS COMING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The twists didn't take as long to do. I did about 20 twists that were thick rather than a lot more smaller twists. I left them in for three hours then took them out.
SISTER wynona has twisted her hair . You are loved my dear sister . I know you dont TWIST SCRIPTURE . SO that is all that matters .
Its looks nice my dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to go shopping today but I would have to wade through a pond to get to my car.
A good day for napping
Hugs
Find some wood or something that floats dear sister and paddle to that store singing PRAISES to the LORD .
Or you can just wait , but sing praises to the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been hanging on Facebook fo a bit today. I found this and it's still Live.
Hugs

A far cry from this time last year.
iu

THANK YOU JESUS!

HUSG

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A good day for napping
Hugs
@Ziggy We were dry and sunny, where we were...

Hope it works out for you today...

Reactions: Ziggy