How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had a rough day. Had some nausea, but I took some Ibuprofen and am feeling better now. So I think it might have been a headache.

Did my church stuff this morning and felt good.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked to the store up my hill and almost got ran over by a crazy driver. The woman sped up around the corner and came up on the sidewalk several feet in front of me. Luckily there was a telephone pole and I dashed behind it. Crazy people.

Anyways. I'm waiting for my doctor to get back to me about my recent nausea problems. It hit me again today and I have no idea why.

Other than that I'm having a good day. I worked on some physics and came up with another solution.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's great that you had a good day yesturday, my day was great yesturday, did housework, did Orgami, watched DVD's & T.V.

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband and I started learning Japanese two days ago. My energy has returned for today, so I spent the morning doing cleaning. Then we did our daily language app exercises and studied for a while.

Hubby has changed his playstation to be set in Japan, for immersion purposes. This Saturday, we will be attending a pro life prayer walk for a local abortion clinic.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had my sister over today. We had coffee, ate popcorn and watched a movie called Abigail, which is an English audio Russian movie. Interesting fictional movie. I got Turkey, mashed potatoes and dressing for dinner. Yum.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a sunny 64 degrees outside. Hubby and I are out and about. The area we live in is very low key. Not many great restaurants, parks, or gyms like the neighbouring cities. But it helps keep money in your pocket so that's good. My Grandma has recovered nicely from Covid and heart problems.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a sunny 64 degrees outside. Hubby and I are out and about. The area we live in is very low key. Not many great restaurants, parks, or gyms like the neighbouring cities. But it helps keep money in your pocket so that's good. My Grandma has recovered nicely from Covid and heart problems.
Hi Wynona, did the COVID cause the heart problems? I'm curious about COVID. I'll say a prayer for her.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When is the due date for the baby dear sister .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think so, brother. She never had heart problems before. That's all Ill say about it on here.
I understand you want some privacy. The reason I asked is because my sister had COVID and now has an inflamed heart valve. Anyways, I'm glad your grandmother is doing better.