How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming down off meth, and weed. Been messed up for going on three months. Just thought I would share. It’s hard wanting more but ya poor and spent all ya money. No need for sympathy my choices reap my well being, spiritual choices are far superior. Maybe this time, was what I needed to get me through and go towards Him again.
I'm glad you're off that s***. Bad stuff. Prayin' you stay clean from here on out.

Reactions: dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a gorgeous spring morning. The rhododendron I planted a years ago few years back has gorgeous pink blooms for the first time, the bluebells are ringing with an amazing shade of blue, the dogwoods are doing what dogwoods would do, the woods have leafed out, and it's going to get up to 70F today.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did the dishes still and exercised but I drank coffee at night because my medication gave me a sort of heavy sleepy feeling, now I can't sleep. I shouldn't have done that. I should've controlled myself.

Reactions: dev553344

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Observing a steep decline in the quality of published internet content.

Which compliments the steep decline of hollywood productions of recent years.

I went back and watched old cartoons from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. As there simply isn't anything worth watching in theaters, on netflix or HBO.

Is this negative trend continues, I might have to return to reading books!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did the dishes still and exercised but I drank coffee at night because my medication gave me a sort of heavy sleepy feeling, now I can't sleep. I shouldn't have done that. I should've controlled myself.
Well, I drink coffee in the mornings and before noon just to stay awake as my meds make me a little tired. But if you don't normally drink coffee than I recommend staying away from it. It kinda feeds on itself so the more you drink coffee the more you need it.

Hoping your finger heals quickly.

Reactions: shortangel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Observing a steep decline in the quality of published internet content.

Which compliments the steep decline of hollywood productions of recent years.

I went back and watched old cartoons from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. As there simply isn't anything worth watching in theaters, on netflix or HBO.

Is this negative trend continues, I might have to return to reading books!
I recently watched a pretty interesting movie from HBO on YouTube free with ads movies, it was a sort of religious movie with a scifi twist. The content has improved in the free with ads section as of lately which has been nice.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The weather has been beautiful today but still a bit chilly. Our groceries were delivered and the hairdresser came to cut our hair and also our son came to carry on with a bit more painting.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344

I own a book called "Go and Sin No More" by Dr. Micheal Brown. I read it because I thought it might help me. It did manage to help me feel extra bad about myself. It made me feel even more like the hill is too big to climb. Of course that is not Dr. Micheal Brown's intent. His intent is to get Christians to take sin seriously etc. Did you know that whenever Dr. Micheal Brown travels. He will ask to have the TV removed from his hotel room? Because He's scared that He might be tempted to see something on TV that He shouldn't. Here we are on the Internet, and there is all kinds of junk at our fingertips. I even use a double filter to try and filter out some of it, and I still find myself sinning. AND that doesn't even count all the years before I had the internet. I find myself sinning even when the electricity is out. I find myself sinning when I'm alone in my room with nothing to sin with.

I guess this just makes me humble? ((((shruggs))))
Yeah some Christians have that effect on people. I know God loves us though.

Reactions: Lambano