How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did my chores and talked to hubby a lot today. He bought a 3D printer and its really exciting!

Im counting down the days till I can return to the NC coast and go fishing with hubby again. Being at the ocean with a fishing rod is better to me than a trip to Disney World!

Baby Naomi's kicks are getting stronger. I would like to read to her, though she's still in the womb.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did my chores and talked to hubby a lot today. He bought a 3D printer and its really exciting!

Im counting down the days till I can return to the NC coast and go fishing with hubby again. Being at the ocean with a fishing rod is better to me than a trip to Disney World!

Baby Naomi's kicks are getting stronger. I would like to read to her, though she's still in the womb.
We had a salmon run on the dock near my grandmother's house. My nephews and I caught a ton of salmon and cooked them up at Mom's. It was so much fun! And tasted so good.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mother-in-law wants to put curlers in my hair for Easter church service. There are 45 rollers so it may take a while. I find her affinity for hair adorable. Hers is very long and straight, mine is coily and coarse.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm resting today. Went for some walks but this is the day (Saturday) that everyone brings their dogs out. Don't want to get bit, I was nearly attacked by one guy's dog. And the sidewalk is kinda small to maneuver around dogs on leashes. But hey, what do I know.

Just watching movies now. I added some stuff to my project.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad that everyone had a blessed Good Friday, i colored Easter eggs with mom, for those believers that choose to do Easter eggs with their kids i recomend the Easter Sunday coloring kit, we used this kit to make the eggs & i put the faith based stickers on them, we did that on Good Friday, today we went to 2 towns not far from us & i got to go to my favorite arts n crafts store

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Easter to everybody here, i'm glad that everyone enjoyed going to Easter services, it's been a beautiful Easter Sunday in my area of OR, we went to Easter service & then came home & had lunch, we are having pot roast for a special dinner

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Easter everyone. I went to a family dinner and got too see family I don't normally get to. It was really nice and I really enjoyed myself. We had pot roast too. Super good eats.