How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been a wet winter, and now that the weather has warmed up, the grass is growing really fast and I had to mow this afternoon. A couple of years ago, I invested in a riding mower in deference to a collapsed disc in my back. As I was riding around the yard on that big green tractor and having a good ol' time, I realized that deep inside me, there's still that little 5-year-old boy who loved playing with his Tonka toys in the sandbox.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been a wet winter, and now that the weather has warmed up, the grass is growing really fast and I had to mow this afternoon. A couple of years ago, I invested in a riding mower in deference to a collapsed disc in my back. As I was riding around the yard on that big green tractor and having a good ol' time, I realized that deep inside me, there's still that little 5-year-old boy who loved playing with his Tonka toys in the sandbox.
I used to get that feeling from riding my dirt bike. I had a childhood friend that had a bike too and we would go on these treks thru the logging trails all day. Lots of good memories.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a lousey Easter. Didn't get any sleep the past few days, had an emotional breakdown, and had my religion insulted.
Sorry to hear that. At least it is a day to celebrate the Lord being risen, and he is there for us to love us and redeem us from death. And if you had been insulted, God will make it up to you. He promises that. Hope things get better for you!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last Wednesday we had a horrific rain, thunder, sky and numerous bolt lightening storm. One bolt hit one of our buildings and jacked up the electricity in all the structures. Finally discovered it hit the barn and found on a shed a hot 220 not grounded. So ya, wire repairs on the agenda this week!
Oh and while looking over everything, found about a 4 foot long snake skin up on a rail in the barn….frame it for wall art??? Lol.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm sorry to hear that you guys had bad weather, hope everyone had a great Easter & enjoyed going to church & spending time with their familes

Reactions: Taken and dev553344

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
did you see a chiropractor for the problem with your vertebral disc in your back? Or was it too late to see one? blessings

Reactions: shortangel

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was quite happy about yesterday and today. Yesterday I ate a good diet and exercised at home and washed the dishes and made a healthy salad and boiled some eggs. Today I exercised and I was more awake after drinking coffee but the only thing I haven't changed was about sleeping a lot. I should rather take naps and drink coffee earlier but it takes a lot of discipline in the waking up part because of my medication. There are extraordinary benefits as well as cons with medication.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you see a chiropractor for the problem with your vertebral disc in your back? Or was it too late to see one? blessings
I saw an orthopedist. He took an MRI, which revealed the collapsed disc. He recommended an epidural, which worked for about a year. Which is pretty good, actually; he said it might last a year, it might last two weeks. I can try another one, or do surgery to shim up that vertebra. That'll be a last resort if it gets so I can't walk. Most days I can walk the Sneaky Labrador at least a mile. I can't take her the 5-mile round trip to the state park anymore, though. She's almost 80 in dog-years; I don't think she could make it even if I could.

(And thanks for the blessings.) :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Had a great day. Went to McDonalds in another town with my friends son (9). The school holidays started this week so we had some food while waiting for her to return from an appt she had. I managed to buy "more" food than we needed (Not that tech savvy when it comes to those ordering machines).

Anyway we had too much food so we decided to give a Big Mac away to someone who looked hungry. Finally found a man who seemed to be browsing but not buying so my buddy went and gave him a Big Mac and sat back down beside me. I asked what they were chatting about because I could see the guy smiling and talking to him. He said "this is for you" the man said "for me? and my young friend said yes and left. Later on the man came to our table and said to my little companion "That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, then he said I would like to give you something and reached in his pocket for his wallet. I started to protest saying he does not need anything but the guy was insistent and gave him a $50.00 note. Just about made me cry! :doldrums:

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad that everyone is doing well here, had a great day yesturday, did housework, watched DVD's & T.V.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I had a lot of trouble with cussing. I'm just angry at work. My Boss, has been trying to work four jobs. Now He has been taking off of work a lot because He's sick all the time. Constantly getting tests done on him. I haft to do extra work to make up for it.
Glad to hear from you. Hope things improve for you too.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watched online church and am just waking up. Probably will just watch movies today and relax. Cheers!