How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret eating that double chocolate cookie from Walmart. It seems like it brought my mood down.

I feel like my day lacked meaningful things. My husband had to go to sleep after we watched Spider Man (Miles Morales). I ran errands.

Still, God has blessed me in a great way, showing me that He is on top of things and I was right to give the holiday stress to Him.

I was able to order a Christmas tree and blue lights to match our home decor.

I know I live a great life so I can't complain too much.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret eating that double chocolate cookie from Walmart. It seems like it brought my mood down.

I feel like my day lacked meaningful things. My husband had to go to sleep after we watched Spider Man (Miles Morales). I ran errands.

Still, God has blessed me in a great way, showing me that He is on top of things and I was right to give the holiday stress to Him.

Glad to hear your of good cheer. I too am blessed. I haven't been homeless in 10 years, knock on wood and thank the Lord.

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I feel down or unfulfilled, I write songs about or to the Lord.

It's been a long time since I've done something artistic like that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is 67 degrees with light rain. Line of storms to the west and east....moving north and right now we are in between them....tornado warnings to the west. Still calm here.

Last two days it is has been Grailhunter adventures......Well as adventurous as retirement gets. But the important thing is that I won! Grailhunter VS DMV! Walked away with two year tags for the truck. Yeppie!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I feel down or unfulfilled, I write songs about or to the Lord.

It's been a long time since I've done something artistic like that.

I used to write childrens books. I have a few finished works in my closet that I wrote a long time ago and illustrated. Creativity can be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Wynona and Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might be a good time to try it again. (I like to encourage artists to let their light shine.)

I forgot to mention that I did write a couple songs tonight.

For when my husband wakes up, there will be a new one-pot recipe! Chicken garlic sausage with orzo pasta and parmesan cheese :)

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot to mention that I did write a couple songs tonight.

For when my husband wakes up, there will be a new one-pot recipe! Chicken garlic sausage with orzo pasta and parmesan cheese :)
I want to give this one two “likes”, one because God was praised in your song, and one because that sausage-and-pasta dish sounds delicious. :)

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am feeling wonderful.

My health journey is on a roll. And Ive discovered a new way to witness.

I got a lot of errands checked off. And I had an amazing lunch.

justjared

Dec 12, 2021
Brookings SD
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sugar is a strange thing. It gives a dopamine hit that feels good and when it's gone you are left wondering what's missing.

Everything has meaning if you give it meaning. If you belong to God, it also has a purpose. ;)

All the best

Also, you're a songwriter? Dang sweet. I am too. Fist bump!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Christmas tree came in and I put blue lights all over it after assembling it.

Tomorrow, I have two Christmas parties to go to. The first is a cookie exchange party at the pregrancy outreach where I volunteer.

The second is at my church's parsonage. I think I will have the best $10 gift, since I bought a Chick-fil-a gift card.

I also signed up to bring my famous guacamole so we'll see if it beats my Pastor's.

My husband and I talked for several hours after I volunteered. I wonder if he'll enjoy the Christmas tree. He gets back from the road on the weekends.

Every day I'm thankful because my life is so good. I can't thank Jesus enough for the peace and joy He's brought me this year.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sugar is a strange thing. It gives a dopamine hit that feels good and when it's gone you are left wondering what's missing.

Everything has meaning if you give it meaning. If you belong to God, it also has a purpose. ;)

All the best

Also, you're a songwriter? Dang sweet. I am too. Fist bump!

justjared, what's goooooooooood? Lol

I write songs mostly as a hobby I keep to myself. Have you ever performed your songs?

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
perfect because I got my new solar panels from here store near me. Montana gets enough sunlight to help a PV system pay for your electricity bills or at least make a significant cut. Its perfect place for using solar panels.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today has been a special day. I got to see all the women I volunteer with at the cookie exchange and several of them got me Christmas presents.

These are the likeminded people God promised me in January. I was blinking back tears of happiness on the way back.

Now, Ive made guacamole and am completely prepared for the next Christmas party at my church's parsonage.

Reactions: Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second Christmas party was a lot of fun! We were laughing, cuttin' up, and carrying on with all kinds of jokes. It's now a cherished memory.

I really really wanted to not mess up my weight today. I was two pounds away from breaking my weight loss plateau. Hopefully, I can quickly get back on track.

Both parties just had to have a sugary cider or punch.

But Im not giving up.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second Christmas party was a lot of fun! We were laughing, cuttin' up, and carrying on with all kinds of jokes. It's now a cherished memory.

I really really wanted to not mess up my weight today. I was two pounds away from breaking my weight loss plateau. Hopefully, I can quickly get back on track.

Both parties just had to have a sugary cider or punch.

But Im not giving up.
Amen! from what I can see, it is good to have a sense of humor, but my day is going pretty good ironing out some facts about the seasons with the scriptures. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love, Walter and Debbie

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the weight I gained mustve been water weight because the scale shifted back today.

I was talking to the Lord about it and He must've been smiling because it was already taken care of.

I just love how useless it is to worry about anything when you take it to the Lord in prayer.

He has showed up in my finances, my hair health, my weight loss. He truly cares about the little things that bother us.