How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a problem with mice getting into the dogfood sacks out in the garage, so we offered one of the local feral cats free room, board, and medical care in return for keeping the garage mouse-free. No more mouse problem. Or lizards, or chipmunks, and I even saw her take out a snake. As a bonus, she turned out to be a very loving cat.

She's gone on to whatever reward God has for good cats, so now OJ-the-Cat patrols the garage at night. It took him awhile to come around, but now he's a pretty loving kitty too.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a problem with mice getting into the dogfood sacks out in the garage, so we offered one of the local feral cats free room, board, and medical care in return for keeping the garage mouse-free. No more mouse problem. Or lizards, or chipmunks, and I even saw her take out a snake. As a bonus, she turned out to be a very loving cat.

She's gone on to whatever reward God has for good cats, so now OJ-the-Cat patrols the garage at night. It took him awhile to come around, but now he's a pretty loving kitty too.
I like that. Cats get a good deal and so do you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Henry visited me again today like he does daily, here's a stock pic of him tucking into some crumbs, sometimes he brings a mate or two, they must live under the floorboards or cable runs somewhere..:)

View attachment 23792
Henry might be carrying some fleas . I have a big ol siamese cat and when the rats invade
i put him in the room and it aint long before he comes out with a rat in his mouth .
They can breed so fast too . One night one woke me up crawling on my hand .
Next day Winter the siamese was put in the room and sure enough within fifteen minutes he had a rat in his mouth .

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good yesturday & today, went to the libiary & got DVD's and 1 book then went grocery shopping, today i went to church, did a small amount of grocery shopping, had pork tacos for lunch

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Henry might be carrying some fleas..

Henry's very cross with you!
I've lived here for 20 years and in all that time I've never seen a flea except the day after I let a neighbour's cat into my flat, and one hopped off it and started biting my ankle!
BREAKING NEWS!- here's a vid I took today of Henry using his sensational nose to track down a peanut I'd left for him on my keyboard, play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect..:)-

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Henry's very cross with you!
I've lived here for 20 years and in all that time I've never seen a flea except the day after I let a neighbour's cat into my flat, and one hopped off it and started biting my ankle!
BREAKING NEWS!- here's a vid I took today of Henry using his sensational nose to track down a peanut I'd left for him on my keyboard, play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect..:)-

Just dont let henry come visit my house . Winter wins every battle with even the big rats and a mouse would stand no chance
against the fangs of ol winter the siamese . Keep henry safe with you my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just dont let henry come visit my house . Winter wins every battle with even the big rats and a mouse would stand no chance
against the fangs of ol winter the siamese . Keep henry safe with you my friend .
If winter ends up getting rabies from a rat that would be a cat fight in your house. Just make sure he's not drooling or acting wild after an encounter with a rat.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If winter ends up getting rabies from a rat that would be a cat fight in your house. Just make sure he's not drooling or acting wild after an encounter with a rat.
That cat acts wild at times . Some days he just starts sprinting around the room and yowling for no reason at all .
He might have prolonged mild rabies syndrome .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only two more days of my spending fast this month. It really wasnt that bad. It was good for us financially and good to reflect on what's worth buying versus emotional spending.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in my area of OR it has been 100 degrees also in the 90's too, i haven't been able to go on my 2 walks because it has been hot

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today was a good day. I made my first Facebook post after months of silence. It was a pro-life post. It felt good.

I was in the Scriptures and it did for me what only the Word of God can. It grounds me and puts my eyes back on Jesus and not the craziness of this world.

My hunger for Scripture has returned. I just have this desire to be full of the Word of God and use my Bible memory app again.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my day was good, read a craft book i got from the libiary and wrote down a recipie for Bakers Clay & differnt types of papers for paper crafts & i'm going to probably make some projects as soon as our art table is done downstairs

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
my day was good, read a craft book i got from the libiary and wrote down a recipie for Bakers Clay & differnt types of papers for paper crafts & i'm going to probably make some projects as soon as our art table is done downstairs
My wife likes craft stuff too; the only thing is finding the time to do it...........

(Life can be so hectic...)

Reactions: dev553344