How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A safe seven hour drive dropping off hubby for the week thanks to the Lord. Plenty of errands, chores, and home improvement to do tomorrow. I may visit the volunteer center and join the prayer meeting.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Im grateful to have a sister-in-law whos younger. We had some deep conversations today. She even asked me about the afterlife and I got to talk about the Lord.

She didn't want to leave and got upset when it was time to go. But I don't think she quite gets that Im her neighbor now and she can come over frequently.
Hi Wynona Good to take opportunities for testimony, right? :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found a designer skirt in an extremely hard to find sillhouette at the thrift store just now. I was really fortunate because it said Size 0 on it but I tried it on anyway and it fit.

I got a lot of things out of the place by donating them. There is still a lot to do like breaking down a few dozen boxes.

I had a great lunch. I made a burrito and used my homemade hummus as a sour cream. It tasted amazing. I added a veggie burger afterward and now Im all set.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a big to do list still but most of the place looks good. Just put groceries away. Time for a break.

It was cold today. This morning it was 34 degrees Fahrenheit.

Ive made a lot of healthy changes and now enjoy parking in the back of parking lots for exercise. Today I got a kids tray at the grocery store food counter and it filled me up! Plus it was cheaper.

Online grocery shopping is great and all but I enjoy smiling at people and moving through the aisles.

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've a lovely day. The weather has been bright and sunny and I went into town with my daughter and almost 15 year old granddaughter. My quest was to buy her birthday and Christmas present. It was bit different from last time I did that; no pretty party frocks this time as she now prefers cargo pants and short jumpers. It was lovely though, even if I did spend a lot of time waiting outside changing rooms. We ended up in Costa for a coffee and cake.