How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm excited for thanksgiving. What a nice day. The spirit of thanksgiving is sharing the feast with the native Americans. At least that's how the feasts began from my history lessons.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am tired of being good and agreeable. It just gets you on the back burner.
Hey little sister.

What's up?. Feel free to email me if I can do more than pray.
I had a fairly good day yesterday but then I read a thread on here where I'm called a snake handling cheese head in a box full of 8 demons.........kinda makes you want to leave.
Been thinking of breaking loose anyway. Some times feeling ineffectual is a real grind on it all. I'll just rest in Jesus.

Loads of love to all my brothers and sisters who are of the true faith of God. May your homes and families be blessed beyond measure of our precious Lord.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey little sister.

I had a fairly good day yesterday but then I read a thread on here where I'm called a snake handling cheese head in a box full of 8 demons.........kinda makes you want to leave.
Been thinking of breaking loose anyway. Some times feeling ineffectual is a real grind on it all. I'll just rest in Jesus.

Loads of love to all my brothers and sisters who are of the true faith of God. May your homes and families be blessed beyond measure of our precious Lord.

Hey sis, did you get the email I sent you about a week ago?

I said I was tired of being good because I got in my feelings and wasn't resting enough in the Lord.

Im sorry you're thinking of leaving here.

Reactions: shortangel

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today got started off right after a lot of sleep. Bible and prayer gave me strength. The Lord has given me so much. He keeps me satisfied if I just turn to Him first.

Im in the truck so hardly any chores to do. It's like a vacation for me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey little sister.

Hit the trenches dear sister . Satan takes no time off nor do his men and women . WE take no time off exposing the works
of darkness and continually point to Christ . most all of what i say these days are for the sakes
of those who might come and visit the site . Due to most folks treat me as a mole . They dont attack anymore
but they do all to cut of the blood supply . IT dont work . I been on sites for years and am used to being ignored .
I just do what i do for the sakes of those who might read and be encouraged . Most folks these
days want to talk the dribble of the world and want nothing to do with continual reminders of truth .
But as for me , march onwards i do . For you never know who might be reading your posts . We gotta do
what most leaders in most churches or most folks wont do . GOTTA KEEP POINTING to the biblical reminders continually
no matter the cost . So lift those hands up and let the LORD be praised and march ON .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey sis, did you get the email I sent you about a week ago?

I said I was tired of being good because I got in my feelings and wasn't resting enough in the Lord.

Im sorry you're thinking of leaving here.
Its always joyous to do good . But if we do our good for the eyes of men beware cause that aint good .
if being good wore you out , then examine why it is you were doing good .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today got started off right after a lot of sleep. Bible and prayer gave me strength. The Lord has given me so much. He keeps me satisfied if I just turn to Him first.

Im in the truck so hardly any chores to do. It's like a vacation for me.
Our work is not done . So here is a chore for you to do . LIFT THOSE HANDS and PRAISE THE KING .
That is one joyous chore if ya ask me .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been feeling super tired today. It's been relaxing though and I feel pretty well overal. Oh well, more coffee!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's 7.52am on a very wet Wednesday morning and I am about to go to a work meeting at 9am which I am not looking forward to. I would appreciate your prayers. I have been awake since 5am just trying to relax and it is a great time to catch up on what's happening on-line. Thanks :Broadly:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that Ive sat for a minute, I feel very stressed and trapped by that stress. Bad habits are calling my name and Im worried about my husband's all nighters and stress level as well .

Its time to talk to the Lord like never before.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that Ive sat for a minute, I feel very stressed and trapped by that stress. Bad habits are calling my name and Im worried about my husband's all nighters and stress level as well .

Its time to talk to the Lord like never before.
Sometimes trusting the Lord is a challenge, but worth it.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I made an omelette the other day and my mom liked it. I also did a strawberry-blueberry banana smoothie and my mom loved it too. I also helped her boil her food as she's tired when she comes home from work, something I'm not doing right now and don't know if I ever can do, possibly I'll just get by with my mom and my disability income for having a kind of anxiety.. and do things with her when she retires. I haven't enjoyed my day today though. Kind of, I did a 10 min. morning exercise for women at home and drank a coffee 'cause I wanted to counter the effects of the medication I'm taking and withdrawing from currently. I get excited each time when I withdraw from it. December will be the next time I get excited. lol but then I'm going to take it each day at a time.