How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sitting here with my husband on the couch as he plays playstation.

There are times when I feel so content like I'm the most fortunate person in the world. This is one of them.

God is good.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen :) have a Playstation but not playing it at the moment, my day was great yesturday did some grocery shopping & went to Walmart although my parents don't like shopping there bought some gogglely eyes for projects & some crayons & colored pencils, went to the Christmas asile there and looked at the nativity scenes there really preety ones this year :)

Reactions: dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen :) have a Playstation but not playing it at the moment, my day was great yesturday did some grocery shopping & went to Walmart although my parents don't like shopping there bought some gogglely eyes for projects & some crayons & colored pencils, went to the Christmas asile there and looked at the nativity scenes there really preety ones this year :)
I noticed Lowe’s had Christmas stuff out already too. C’mon, people, it’s not even Halloween yet, much less Thanksgiving.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only have World of Warcraft, but I don't play it much. It's a fun time of year. Family and feasts and the birth of Jesus.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was shocked when I weighed myself. Have lost 19 pounds. Resting a lot seems to be good for weight loss. Our quarantine from a bout with Covid is over today. I will be driving my husband back to work.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling ill today. I'm so glad I'm in an apartment and not homeless. I have a place to rest my head. Thank you God.

I'm bored and trying to get into conversations but it's not working. Everyone is consumed with the same old arguing. :IDK: Boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling ill today. I'm so glad I'm in an apartment and not homeless. I have a place to rest my head. Thank you God.

I'm bored and trying to get into conversations but it's not working. Everyone is consumed with the same old arguing. :IDK: Boring.

Lol. Seems like everyone loves to talk about the Trinity vs Oneness.

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever want to get into something so you scroll through feeds but nothing catches your eye?

That's how Im feeling at the moment.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The neighbors siberian huskey was barking and woke me up. Now I'm awake. Feeling better so far and have a physics puzzle that I just can't solve it seems. Well it's something to do. I think I'll post in the late night thread and see if there's any activity.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Power is off at my house. Looks like they are doing some work on the lines. Thankfully, I have a camp mate which I still still make coffee and cook food on. Yay! Cannot use the laptop. Phone is good. Making use of my time. :Broadly:

אבץ

Oct 27, 2022
Billefjord
Faith
Christian
Country
Norway
Exerted myself on trying to get my apprentice up to speed, while doing my part in building a ship. There's a deadline set, yet very few of us think it's going to hold. Not because of the apprentices, but because that's just how it goes.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been having a good day. We made a trip to Food Lion in the truck so I feasted on rotiserrie chicken with honey mustard sauce. There is plenty of food now. Also, I helped my husband apply for three jobs. They all are different from his current job. They all would have him home daily.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, it's either that or Calvanist or Jehova Witness threads.
i have MANIFESTED THY NAME unto the men which me out of the world
Thine they were and thou gavest them me .
That was JESUS praying in the garden . I have MANIFESTED THY NAME .
And later he says , I have declared unto them YOUR NAME . NAME .
And now a reminder
The ONLY NAME given under heaven whereby YE may be saved .
EVER wonder why i so adamantely rebuke the all inclusive many path to GOD lie from hell .
FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE NAME whereby one may be saved . BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
Now for a reminder from john in his letter to the church .
IF any man has the SON HE has the FATHER , if any man has NOT the SON HE does not have the Father .
And also this
If we recieve the testimony of men the testimony of GOD is GREATER
FOR this is the WITNESS OF GOD HIMSELF which HE has TESTIFIED OF HIS SON
He that BELIEVES , BELIEVES , BELIEVES on the THE SON
of GOD has the WITNESS in himself .
BUT and this is a big ol butt too
He that believeth NOT GOD has made GOD a liar
because he believes NOT the TESTIMONY that GOD has given of His SON .
SO now ya know why i fight daily against this all inclusive LIE from hell .
The lie of a false love which says , OH buddists , athiests , muslims and all , Worship the same GOD we do
and so long as they do them some good works and have this lovey lovey they are fine .
OH NO THEY AINT . THEY DENY GOD , FOR THEY DENY CHRIST , the very testimony OF THE VERY GOD
they all claim to know YET DO NOT KNOW . ONLY ONE WAY to be saved . PEROID . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .

And this is ALL i lOVE to talk about . POINTING TO JESUS as the ABSOLUTE ONLY NAME whereby one may be saved .
Cause IT IS . Bank on that cause nothing else is gonna save one . BELIEVE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST