Huge scandal brewing over revealed contents of Joe Biden’s son’s laptop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tony Bobulinski has just come forward with three cell phones that he claims hold evidence against the Bidens in both Ukraine and Chinese deals...

He is supposed to be interviewed by the FBI soon.

This is the wheels coming off the applecart.

For those keeping score...
That's two witnesses.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tony Bobulinski has just come forward with three cell phones that he claims hold evidence against the Bidens in both Ukraine and Chinese deals...

He is supposed to be interviewed by the FBI soon.

This is the wheels coming off the applecart.

For those keeping score...
That's two witnesses.

He was smart to he went to Trump's side and I bet he is under FBI, CIA, Police whatever protection so he doesn't mysteriously push up daisies

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt the most damning evidence is being saved for now, to be released before the election.
Notice who is publishing this stuff. Stuff is being leaked to fringe right-wing media like The Federalist which publishes it without questioning the content.

I don't think it's going to do much since the people who read The Federalist and Breitbart weren't going to vote for Biden anyway.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice who is publishing this stuff. Stuff is being leaked to fringe right-wing media like The Federalist which publishes it without questioning the content.

I don't think it's going to do much since the people who read The Federalist and Breitbart weren't going to vote for Biden anyway.
You are taking the same line as the msm. Talk about who's talking about it and ignoring the actual issue... Treason.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Thats why MSM not publishing it, or investigating. They want Biden to win.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why MSM not publishing it, or investigating. They want Biden to win.
Or could it be that they're not being duped by Russian propaganda? The US government isn't prosecuting anyone, at least not now. Senate Republicans looked into it and said, "Some odd things here, but no real evidence of wrong doing." You don't find them credible? You find fly-by-night internet companies credible?

I'd like to know where The Federalist gets its funding. Who is behind it? I don't believe sources with dubious ownership or dubious funding. The Federalist has also had credibility issues in the past.

I believe in the rule of law. I'll wait for the government to prosecute Hunter Biden, and then let it up to a judge and jury.

If Hunter Biden has broken the law and the Trump administration didn't prosecute him, someone in the Trump administration needs to be prosecuted.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are taking the same line as the msm. Talk about who's talking about it and ignoring the actual issue... Treason.
I don't believe just anyone who pops up and says stuff. Some people lack credibility. That's a principle of law. I don't think the Justice Department finds this stuff that credible. They would be prosecuting if they did.

Don't you believe in the rule of law, or has the Trump administration convinced you there is no such thing as justice because everyone in the Trump administration is corrupt?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't believe just anyone who pops up and says stuff. Some people lack credibility. That's a principle of law. I don't think the Justice Department finds this stuff that credible. They would be prosecuting if they did.

Don't you believe in the rule of law, or has the Trump administration convinced you there is no such thing as justice because everyone in the Trump administration is corrupt?
Witnesses. Tape recordings. Videos. 3 sperate hard drives. Which the FBI do not deny having possession of.
But only just come to light through a private individual who wants the truth to be told. No-one had denied since the actual existence of the evidence. In fact, the FBI and other agencies have declared categorically that the evidence is real and not Russian disinformation as the Democrats and msm are attempting to propagate. The fact that the FBI sat on this information without a formal inquiry and investigation is testament to corruption in the FBI, not the White House. There are so many irrefutable facts that are plainly in public knowledge related to Burisma and Ukraine, China, Russia, Kazikastan all linking Hunter Biden to criminals and his father blackmailing Ukrainian officials into canning an ongoing investigation into Burisma and millions of dollars being received by the Biden family over that same period of time, how can any of this not be suspect? If it were Donald Trump junior involved in like manner you know that he would be in jail right now. The fact Hunter isn't in jail does not prove him innocent, it simply reflects the corruption that permeated the administration under Obama an d the Clintons and the lengths they were willing to go to in covering it all up. Like impeaching Trump on false charges that were the mirror image of those crimes the Democrat elite were themselves guilty of. Get rid of Trump and he can't cause any trouble right?
But hey. Ignore me. Who am I? I'm just one those random folk who pop up and say stuff.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Or could it be that they're not being duped by Russian propaganda? The US government isn't prosecuting anyone, at least not now. Senate Republicans looked into it and said, "Some odd things here, but no real evidence of wrong doing." You don't find them credible? You find fly-by-night internet companies credible?

I'd like to know where The Federalist gets its funding. Who is behind it? I don't believe sources with dubious ownership or dubious funding. The Federalist has also had credibility issues in the past.

I believe in the rule of law. I'll wait for the government to prosecute Hunter Biden, and then let it up to a judge and jury.

If Hunter Biden has broken the law and the Trump administration didn't prosecute him, someone in the Trump administration needs to be prosecuted.
Your talking about the initial investigation before they had the laptop... The laptop is evidence.

Reactions: JohnDB and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: JohnDB and historyb

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or could it be that they're not being duped by Russian propaganda? ...

"RUSSIAN" propaganda? Why bother RUSSIA for propaganda when we have @Giuliano -- who lies more than a rug; excuses more than a farting dog; closes his eyes more than Joe Biden; and plugs his ears more than a guy on the firing range.

Russia, China, and Iran COMBINED can't keep up with @Giuliano ...
Bobby Jo :eek:

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Witnesses. Tape recordings. Videos. 3 sperate hard drives. Which the FBI do not deny having possession of.
But only just come to light through a private individual who wants the truth to be told. No-one had denied since the actual existence of the evidence. In fact, the FBI and other agencies have declared categorically that the evidence is real and not Russian disinformation as the Democrats and msm are attempting to propagate. The fact that the FBI sat on this information without a formal inquiry and investigation is testament to corruption in the FBI, not the White House.
Everyone else is wrong and corrupt except Trump and his lackeys?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everyone else is wrong and corrupt except Trump and his lackeys?
As try as they might, the Democrats couldn't pin anything on Trump sufficient to remove him from office. A few of his hangers on were indicted for unrelated indiscretions, and despite pricing that as a human being Trump was no worse than most and typical of many, there was no proof of evidence of those things for which he was accused was there. So maybe your right. Only the Biden crime family is guilty. And the Clinton's. Can't forget them.

Reactions: historyb

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As try as they might, the Democrats couldn't pin anything on Trump sufficient to remove him from office. A few of his hangers on were indicted for unrelated indiscretions, and despite pricing that as a human being Trump was no worse than most and typical of many, there was no proof of evidence of those things for which he was accused was there. So maybe your right. Only the Biden crime family is guilty. And the Clinton's. Can't forget them.
The Republicans controlled the Senate. Did you honestly expect them to vote to kick Trump out of office? Basically it was a sideshow since we all knew nothing would come of it.

As for Trump's innocence or guilt? Again, I do not want to judge anything before its time. Mueller explained that it was the policy of the Justice Department not to indict a sitting president.

I am taking a wait and see approach. The FBi's been a little cagey about things. They talked about "no Russian" involvement, but they didn't dismiss involvement by Guo Wengui -- and we know he was involved. This is touchy business. There could be levels to this we couldn't even imagine. The FBI and SEC have both been investigating Guo who is "wanted" in China for money laundering. I can't say I know what his relationship with Steve Bannon is.

FBI investigating Chinese media tycoon linked to Bannon: report

The FBI is reportedly investigating a Chinese businessman with close ties to Stephen Bannon, the former White House chief strategist and ex-head of Breitbart News.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that an investigation into Guo Wengui, an exiled businessman currently living in the U.S. with citizenship in the United Arab Emirates, has been active for six months and is centered around Guo's activities in the U.S. including his media ventures, to which Bannon is connected.

Of interest to the FBI is the source of Guo's funding, according to the Journal, including funding that he used for a media company that in 2018 hired Bannon as a consultant following his exit from the White House and Breitbart, a right-wing news site. The probe's overall target and purpose was unclear, according to the Journal.

The fabulously wealthy Mercers have funded Breitbart for a while; and I think they were funding Bannon for a while after he left Breitbart. When he was cut off, he searched for a new rich guy to give him money. It looks like Guo was who he found.

Have you noticed that some "news web sites" are funded by wealthy people? I think that's true for both left and right sites. That being said, let me note that The Epoch Times (cited here by some people) is funded by the Falun Gong who are opposed to the Communist Chinese regime. Most of their "news" appears to be bland and true. I have to wonder though how they can claim to have an "exclusive" on this story. I'm guessing that, if there is a foreign connection, it's Chinese rather than Russian. The FBI might want to be quiet about some things if they're in the middle of an investigation, especially if publicity would increase tension between the US and China.

Bannon seems desperate for money. He's in the middle of being investigated himself for fraud over the project to raise funds from private individuals to build a "private" wall on the Mexican border. That case looks like a slam dunk to me since they told people every penny they received would go to constructing the wall; they said they wouldn't take a penny for themselves. They did take money. I have to think the prosecutors in that case can prove they took money for themselves from examining bank records.

Story here: Steve Bannon, 3 others indicted in alleged We Build the Wall fraud

Who knows about Hunter Biden? If you've known any drunks or drug addicts, you know how that goes. He could have lied to his own father about things. Or he could have done some wrong things that Joe found out about later -- that he'd like to hush up. It's also possible that the Chinese people who gave him money thought it would buy them influence -- even if it didn't. Things are murky there. Elaine Chao still has family in China. Yes, they're rich. When she got the job of Transportation Secretary -- thanks to her husband being Senate Leader perhaps -- her family ran promotions in China bragging about their connections with her to attract investors. There was a fuss about it; and it looks bad, but there is no evidence (that I know of) that Chao gave them any favors.

Reactions: JohnDB