Hurrrrayy! For our ex-Muslim Brothers and Sisters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jougukny

Oct 24, 2007
Wow! do we need this perspective?....or what?I salute our Christian brothers and sisters who once gave their lives and their love to a god who neither has the strength or the will to do his own bidding. We (Christians)know that God's vengeance is His alone, and by His grace we are saved (not by the 'working' of good works - as the Muslims aspire).Many of us (myself included) don't know a lot about the Muslim world; yet we're encouraged to know and investigate so we can be better witnesses of the Truth to those who don't know it....It's wonderful to be 'in the loop' by reading what our (ex-Muslim) brothers and sisters have to say on a topic that is well known to them and can be disseminated in the light of 'The New Man' that is now within them. We need to pay more attention to what Kriss and others say (in the Light of God) about the dark places Islam wishes it were a part of....I am not a Muslim, and i honestly don't know many Muslims of peoples of the Islamic world, (only what i read and hear with my Bible as the moderator of so many disagreements)...will we (I) speak up in the face of ideological and dangerous zealots ? Can we Christians take our faith to the level of (at least) speaking boldly (and kindly) to any and all who would ask for our alegiance to a false god and false 'truth'. Thanks to all in our faith that risk the vengence of a religious warmongering ideological nation who's purpose is to wipe Jews and Christians off the panet. NOTE To MUSIMS: I want you to know the God of Truth and the God of Light. I am aware of the trials that you (who would love Christ - the Savior of the World) would face within your ranks of family and the hatred that you would be welcoming....I don't know what that feels like, but i can imagine that your fight is the toughest of all. Amen to God for keeping you in His grace and in his Book of Life. 0

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you JouguknyYour words are much appreciated we have lost members and taken alot of hits for this but its important for our brothers and sisters in Christ to learn these things. And its equally important for our Muslim friends to be confronted with truth so that they will see Gods truth. Lying to them that they are following the right path would make us partakers in leading them astray.May the Lord continue to grant us guidence on this matter and open the eyes of those muslims who do not see yet that Christ is the only way to salvation.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I agree Kriss. We should never lie to them, or else we will all be in trouble in Judgement Day.Much love to both of you, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Just to throw it out there... most of the people who sacrifice themselves to go out to minister in Muslim countries are from Africa and Asia. Because they know that Europeans nor Americans would dare to venture into hostile teritory.