Husband Hospitalized for Depression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christianwoman

Apr 19, 2008
Please pray for my husband, Todd, who has now been hospitalized for depression, heals quickly and God will be with him. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. Update 5/13: My husband came home yesterday! Thank you for all the prayers. Although my husband is home, the medication is having terrible side effects. Please pray he will gets on a medicine that works and will also renew his faith.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
I pray your husband will sing a song like this soon!
Psalm 42:5-8 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
:blessyou: