I am excited....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bit about Jesus bashing heads was tongue in cheek !!!
However I do wonder whether he rolls his eyes at some of us sometimes x

I do not have a problem of being challenged or corrected for what I say...

I do have a problem with people who speak for me, tell me it is wrong, then want to lamblast what they have said For me....
As if I need to defend their own nonsense.

I do not have a problem with humor, but I try to be careful concerning Spiritual things...
Whether it is someone falsely speaking for me, or For Christ Himself.

I have never had any indication JESUS jokes or rolls His eyes.

However the Lord God does call people; hypocrites
foolish
turners of truth into lies
stiff necked
stubborn
backstabbers
And other things

And the Lord God does Laugh at fools and they become the object of His scorn.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me, papist, but if someone is preserved from something, that means they've never been subject to its effects.

Since Jesus was so named "for He will save His people from THEIR (possessive plural pronoun indicating ownership of sin),

...and since Mary referred to Jesus as "God MY Savior" (possessive singular pronoun indicating ownership on sin)

...that proves that she needed saving from the death penalty of sin

...and was NOT "preserved from all stain of original sin."
I see that you're having a hard time understanding - so I'll "dumb it down" a bit . . .

Picture a puddle of mud – we'll call it “Sin”.
ALL of us are born IN this puddle of much. Because of the sacrifice of Christ – we can choose to be savedpulled OUT of this puddle of mud.
Mary was saved FROM falling into the mud in the first place.
WHO prevented her? God, her Savior.

NOT sure way that’s so difficult for you to grasp.

B

Butterfly

I do not have a problem of being challenged or corrected for what I say...

I do have a problem with people who speak for me, tell me it is wrong, then want to lamblast what they have said For me....
As if I need to defend their own nonsense.

I do not have a problem with humor, but I try to be careful concerning Spiritual things...
Whether it is someone falsely speaking for me, or For Christ Himself.

I have never had any indication JESUS jokes or rolls His eyes.

However the Lord God does call people; hypocrites
foolish
turners of truth into lies
stiff necked
stubborn
backstabbers
And other things

And the Lord God does Laugh at fools and they become the object of His scorn.

Glory to God,
Taken
I think Jesus is quite capable of handling my humour - you have not understood the point I was making. Never mind, I will leave you to carry on with the ' your discussion ' ..............
Rita

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Secrets ~NETWORK of the LIKEMINDED
Secrets ~MARK YOUR PREY

Priests giving gold crosses for their boy toys to wear, informing their network of other priests which boys are prime targets.

Disgusting!
Parents who Care ~ Beware!
Nothing is Secret from God.
Taken
YUP – beware of what’s going on in your children’s Sunday Schools, Youth Ministries and Music Ministries. Statistics show a LOT of sexual abuse in those Protestant environments – and a LOT of denial going on by you parents . . .

Remember - -the stereotypical sex predator is an adult MARRIED man from the ages of 25-50.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical anti-Scriptural Catholic claim.

While Scripture says "ALL have sinned",
Rom 5:12

Taken
And if you took that to it's logical conclusion, you are saying that JESUS sinned because He is part of "ALL", Einstein . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Protestants Churches have been forthright in exposing complaints.

And the Catholic Churches have been hiding and covering up complaints.

Duh...that is part of the complaints against the Church by Catholics!

Glory to God,
Taken
NOT true
The studies show a shockingly high percentage of DENIAL among Protestants.
How is that "forthright"??

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus is quite capable of handling my humour - you have not understood the point I was making. Never mind, I will leave you to carry on with the ' your discussion ' ..............
Rita

To each his own.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YUP – beware of what’s going on in your children’s Sunday Schools, Youth Ministries and Music Ministries.
Why do you keep presuming you know who has charge over my children or what they do?

Statistics show a LOT of sexual abuse in those Protestant environments –

Investigations reveal a LOT of child predators in the Catholic organizations.

and a LOT of denial going on by you parents . . .

LOL ~ No one has denied.

You want to talk about an investigation into Protestant clergy, start a thread.

Remember - -the stereotypical sex predator is an adult MARRIED man from the ages of 25-50.

Remember - Church is not the only place a child can be abused.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT true
The studies show a shockingly high percentage of DENIAL among Protestants.
How is that "forthright"??

LOL ~ Talk about denial.....

Grand Scale COVER-UP Grand Jury Report is all over the news.

:eek:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you took that to it's logical conclusion, you are saying

Don't tell me what I am saying, with your Ignorant understanding.

that JESUS sinned because He is part of "ALL", Einstein . . .

LOL - how utterly ignorant.

Jesus is not included with manKIND of men created from Dust!!!

Yipes you have been taught some oddball things.

Glory to God
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that you're having a hard time understanding - so I'll "dumb it down" a bit . . .

ALL of us are born IN this puddle of much. Because of the sacrifice of Christ – we can choose to be savedpulled OUT of this puddle of mud.

What you are claiming is not difficult to grasp.

Who teaches such nonsense is not difficult to grasp.

Why you are claiming such utterly ridiculous nonsense is not difficult to grasp.

What is your difficulty to grasp, is not everyone is brainwashed to believe such utter non Scriptural nonsense.

Glory to God
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you keep presuming you know who has charge over my children or what they do?
Investigations reveal a LOT of child predators in the Catholic organizations.

LOL ~ No one has denied.
You want to talk about an investigation into Protestant clergy, start a thread.

Remember - Church is not the only place a child can be abused.
Glory to God,
Taken
Investigations reveal a LOT MORE among your Protestant sects.

Remember - the Catholic Church is not the only place a child can be abused.
It's going on right under your nose at your local Protestant building - an you're living in denial . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are claiming is not difficult to grasp.
Who teaches such nonsense is not difficult to grasp.
Why you are claiming such utterly ridiculous nonsense is not difficult to grasp.
What is your difficulty to grasp, is not everyone is brainwashed to believe such utter non Scriptural nonsense.

Glory to God
Taken
Only to a Scripturally-bankrupt and linguistically-challenged person like you.
We educated Catholics KNOW our Scripture - probably because we don't edit it . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't tell me what I am saying, with your Ignorant understanding.
LOL - how utterly ignorant.
Jesus is not included with manKIND of men created from Dust!!!
Yipes you have been taught some oddball things.

Glory to God
Taken
And Romans 3:23 says absolutely NOTHING about the "ALL" being men "created from dust", Einstein.

THIS
is what I mean when I say that we educated Catholics know our Scripture better than your average ignorant anti-Catholic . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Investigations reveal a LOT MORE among your Protestant sects.

LOL

It's going on right under your nose at your local Protestant building -

What? why, why, why aren't you calling the authorities? What is wrong with you? Don't you care about all these poor little Protestant children?

an you're living in denial . . .

Good grief man, you're the one spouting off you know what is going on in Protestant Churches and do nothing about it.

Guess you learned to not report to the authorities from your Catholic teaching.

Sad, sad .... you should have more concern for children you know are being abused!

Shame, shame.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you still arguing !!!!
Personally ANY sexual abuse is wrong, why does it have to be a Protestant verse catholic thing - it doesn't matter who has committed more wrong, surely it's not about numbers, but about the issue itself.
It seems that the issue here is everyone trying to out do someone else so that they can stand on a platform and claim the prize of being right !
Think Jesus would bash your heads together for going on and on and on and on ...........
Rita
Butterfly, the war between Protestantism and Catholicism is more than just about child sex abuse - it's about the Antichrist of prophecy which resides in Rome carrying out Satan's end time plans.

Did you know that Catholic doctrine says that Jesus didn't have to die for you to be forgiven? That the Father decided to forgive humanity based on the sinless life that Jesus would live out apart from any necessity of a substitutionary death? BTW, that is straight up occult, New Age, Mormon, Freemason and other various societies, official doctrine. They HATE the idea of blood atonement as the foundation for forgiveness.

Did you know that Catholicism teaches if you want forgiveness, you don't have to look to the DEATH of Jesus for it, all you need do is ask a priest?

Did you know that Catholicism teaches that, despite your being granted forgiveness for your sin, YOU MUST PAY FOR IT IN PURGATORY? And that the merits of the good works of Jesus, Mary, the "saints", etc., are what you can obtain by your OWN good works (penance) to lessen your time in PURGATORY so that you can eventually go on to heaven? And that the good works of Mary are MORE meritorious that that of Jesus' good works?

Did you know that if the priest, bishop, cardinal, or pope decides to not grant you the merits of Jesus, Mary, the saints, etc. you are out of luck?

Did you know that Protestants are falling all over themselves to unite with Catholicism in recognizing the supremacy of the pope as "world spiritual leader" in the ecumenical movement, despite these and other BLASPHEMOUS doctrines?

It simply boggles the mind how that although great Protestant men and women submitted to be BURNED ALIVE, BEHEADED, WATCHED THEIR CHILDREN MURDERED FOR THEIR PARENTS' REFUSAL TO RECANT BIBLE TRUTH, ETC., Christians not only couldn't care less about the reasons why, but have the nerve to throw up their hands in disgust why we all just don't get on with ecumenical uber love fest.

You are free to worship the false Jesus of the ecumenical movement with pope Jorge, Kenneth Copeland, Tony Palmer, etc., but it is at the peril of your own soul. Please don't criticize the rest of us who refuse to worship any Jesus but the One found in Scripture.

Last edited:
Reactions: brakelite

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I make no attempts to grasp error. Only sinners need a Savior. You are confusing TWO different concepts: salvation and preservation. The one provides deliverance from the death penalty and the other - immunization without deliverance. It is intellectually dishonest to confuse the two.

"The well need not a Physician", right or wrong?

According to Catholicism, Mary never sinned. If she never sinned, she never incurred the death penalty for sin. If she never incurred the death penalty for sin, she did not need a Savior.

Mary's own words - "God MY Savior" - totally obliterate the entire false catholic doctrine of the Immaculate Conception.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Romans 3:23 says absolutely NOTHING about the "ALL" being men "created from dust", Einstein.

LOL ~
Sorry you didn't learn in your Catholic Church the Scriptures are WIDELY known to be written FOR "ALL" men created out of dust...
That does not apply to Jesus.

THIS is what I mean when I say that we educated Catholics know our Scripture better than your average ignorant anti-Catholic . . .

Ya, ya, in the Catholic education....Mary never had original sin, and is the a Queen of Heaven. :eek: But, but, but, Scripture says no such thing.

Pfft....you can keep your false teaching.

Reactions: Phoneman777