I am sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Preacher4Truth, @Anthony D'Arienzo, @SovereignGrace, @Mjh29,

I am deeply sorry for the way that I have treated you guys. I have been going through some things in my personal life and at church and it has carried over into my treatment of you. I hope that you can forgive me for the condemning attitude that I have had towards you; for I misinterpreted Isaiah 54:17 to mean something that it doesn't say. I don't know what it does mean; but I know that it doesn't mean what I thought it means. The Lord is making this clear to me. I thought that I was creating a deterrent so that people in the body of Christ wouldn't judge each other any more; but instead I have very likely created a situation where people in the body of Christ will bite and devour one another; retaliating with condemnation any time that they are judged.

The LORD spoke to me tonight in the whirlwind here in San Pedro, CA (as He did with Job); and He showed me that I was wrong.

Last edited:

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am deeply sorry for the way that I have treated you guys. I have been going through some things in my personal life and at church and it has carried over into my treatment of you. I hope that you can forgive me for the condemning attitude that I have had towards you; for I misinterpreted Isaiah 54:17 to mean something that it doesn't say. I don't know what it does mean; but I know that it doesn't mean what I thought it means. The Lord is making this clear to me I thought that I was creating a deterrent so that people in the body of Christ wouldn't judge each other any more; but instead I have very likely created a situation where people in the body of Christ will bite and devour one another; retaliating with condemnation any time that they are judged..

The LORD spoke to me tonight in the whirlwind here in San Pedro, CA (as He did with Job); and He showed me that I was wrong.

All is forgiven, brother. All we care about is the rightful dividing of the Word of God. It takes a lot of strength to admit when you are wrong; I applaud you. Please, if you would like to have a discussion, where we deal with and let the Word of God correct us, I am sure we are still more than willing to participate. I pray that whateer you are going through in life, that God will lift the burden from you.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am deeply sorry for the way that I have treated you guys. I have been going through some things in my personal life and at church and it has carried over into my treatment of you. I hope that you can forgive me for the condemning attitude that I have had towards you; for I misinterpreted Isaiah 54:17 to mean something that it doesn't say. I don't know what it does mean; but I know that it doesn't mean what I thought it means. The Lord is making this clear to me I thought that I was creating a deterrent so that people in the body of Christ wouldn't judge each other any more; but instead I have very likely created a situation where people in the body of Christ will bite and devour one another; retaliating with condemnation any time that they are judged..

It's OK brother, I forgive you completely. We are here to help you, encourage you, and work through Scripture with you. I hope things get better for you in your trials and life, and am certain that my brothers mentioned feel and hope for the same.

It is a Christian and manly thing you have done here, and you've given an example for others to follow, even in your trials. May God bless you and your family. Remember, we are here to help as much as we can. Feel free to PM me, or any of us anytime you like.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's OK brother, I forgive you completely. We are here to help you, encourage you, and work through Scripture with you. I hope things get better for you in your trials and life, and am certain that my brothers mentioned feel and hope for the same.

It is a Christian and manly thing you have done here, and you've given an example for others to follow, even in your trials. May God bless you and your family. Remember, we are here to help as much as we can. Feel free to PM me, or any of us anytime you like.

I like your signature that says people are offended that God is God. So simple yet so profound.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the Person of Jesus Christ is a lot less offensive than some take Him to be. He said,

Mat 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29, Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Reactions: Nancy

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am deeply sorry for the way that I have treated you guys. I have been going through some things in my personal life and at church and it has carried over into my treatment of you. I hope that you can forgive me for the condemning attitude that I have had towards you; for I misinterpreted Isaiah 54:17 to mean something that it doesn't say. I don't know what it does mean; but I know that it doesn't mean what I thought it means. The Lord is making this clear to me. I thought that I was creating a deterrent so that people in the body of Christ wouldn't judge each other any more; but instead I have very likely created a situation where people in the body of Christ will bite and devour one another; retaliating with condemnation any time that they are judged..

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am deeply sorry for the way that I have treated you guys. I have been going through some things in my personal life and at church and it has carried over into my treatment of you. I hope that you can forgive me for the condemning attitude that I have had towards you; for I misinterpreted Isaiah 54:17 to mean something that it doesn't say. I don't know what it does mean; but I know that it doesn't mean what I thought it means. The Lord is making this clear to me. I thought that I was creating a deterrent so that people in the body of Christ wouldn't judge each other any more; but instead I have very likely created a situation where people in the body of Christ will bite and devour one another; retaliating with condemnation any time that they are judged..

This is very big and Christ-like of you @justbyfaith . May Christ ever be with you.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a good man Justbyfaith. Been their myself. It's tough, but the right thing to do.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right to say that it ain't easy; especially when the people that you are apologizing to started the whole thing and are not repenting themselves. I find it hard not to defend myself against their continued attacks on my ministry.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen
D

Dave L

You're right to say that it ain't easy; especially when the people that you are apologizing to started the whole thing and are not repenting themselves. I find it hard not to defend myself against their continued attacks on my ministry.
You need to give people credit for reaching out to others at the expense of being hated by them.

D

Dave L

Thank you for giving me the credit for doing that.
I know you are sincere in your beliefs. And want what is best for others in view of them. But many, not all, who disagree with you want the same for you.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then maybe I was right about Isaiah 54:17, and was righteous in condemning you.

Not sure how this began as did not see what took place you are apologizing for. If (not saying you are not in that if) you are sincere in the submission to “I am wrong. Forgive me.” I doesn’t matter if the others involved do not follow suit in acknowledging the same behavior since you would be doing it for God and not man. Speaking of Isaiah 54:17 that(IMO) would be what the verse is speaking of. Maybe we believe hate condemns hatred but isn’t it love which shuts the mouth of all hatred in the sight of what He who was chosen of God, whom God said He was well pleased ...showed to the world. always assumed He became evil in our place (yes He paid the price) but was never evil since evil does not and cannot overcome evil. good overcomes evil. A pure tongue overcomes a poisonous one: not two of the same as you said “biting and devouring”. You submit to what God showed you or told you to do and bow out. In doing this, your action has already condemned (shut the mouth of lions and of evil.) Evil has no defense...what can it say... “I’ll continue to bite and devour” to your following God's Lead in (Holy Spirit inspired) “be careful you do not bite and devour one another.” The weapon formed for destruction of the flesh. Your stepping into God’s light and modeling forgiveness regardless of another ...IS destruction of flesh. Again an opinion, but isn’t the verse in Isaiah speaking of those of His heritage taking the weapon out of the enemy’s hand at “please forgive me. I was wrong.”

We tell it to children but do we believe it: it takes far more strength to walk away from an insult, than it takes to strike back.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When there’s no more wood,beam,plank,fuel,etc.etc the fire goes out.
Fellowship is restored!!

Reactions: Nancy

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP only, @justbyfaith

I commend you for being remorseful and I honestly believe God is directing you to the path He had chosen for you as He begins to “draw” you.

I don’t believe the Bible has incidentals, accidentals, or coincidences. I say this only because I live in Carson and close to San Pedro.

I don’t know how you perceive me to be but since we live close to each other, I thought we might get together and even meet at a restaurant or cafe to discuss the things of God.

You can send a private message to my mailbox and we’ll go from there.

BTW, before the Bible was complete God was still adding to His word through dreams and visions, angel visitations, unknown tongues... and so forth, but once the Bible was complete that was no longer possible. We now have the full message of the Gospel and we are not to look elsewhere for truth.

So God is not talking verbally to anyone but through His word the Bible.

To God Be The Glory

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you are sincere in your beliefs. And want what is best for others in view of them. But many, not all, who disagree with you want the same for you.

I don't doubt it.

When there’s no more wood,beam,plank,fuel,etc.etc the fire goes out.
Fellowship is restored!!

Unfortunately, there is still disagreement concerning doctrine; which has served as fuel for the fire since I made my apology to them.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Laish

Feb 17, 2019
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then maybe I was right about Isaiah 54:17, and was righteous in condemning you.
So I don’t get it . One the LORD showed you your error .
Then what ? You doubt it was the LORD talking to you Perhaps?
You don’t think God got it wrong and your correct?
This back and forth seems odd .
Blessings
Bill