I Am Very Angry Right Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you look at a lot of countries around the world, it's hard to feel safe in them, and you gotta constantly guard your pockets and watch your back, or make sure you take someone with you when you go out, in some countries you can't even wear jewelry safely.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at a lot of countries around the world, it's hard to feel safe in them, and you gotta constantly guard your pockets and watch your back, or make sure you take someone with you when you go out, in some countries you can't even wear jewelry safely.

Yeah,.. but do you seriously know how bad things are here? People are getting shot, nobody's getting arrested, and nobody's letting the president send in the National Guard to take care of the problem and they're not letting people defend themselves either. The government is literally destroying our country. :'(

Reactions: Truman and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And yes I know it could be worse but right now America needs all of the prayers that you could give us. :(

Hmmm I just checked the statistics yesterday and these statistics said it's like the 36th most dangerous country in the world.

It does seem like its ranked too high though.

Most Dangerous Countries in the World 2020

There are some countries below it that I would consider more dangerous.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm I just checked the statistics yesterday and these statistics said it's like the 36th most dangerous country in the world.

It does seem like its ranked too high though.

Most Dangerous Countries in the World 2020

There are some countries below it that I would consider more dangerous.

With the way things are going right now especially in the major cities it really doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With the way things are going right now especially in the major cities it really doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Well my dad even said that it wasn't that safe when he last went to USA, there are certain areas where you shouldn't drive through and you gotta lock your car doors.

Obviously the current police situation over there wouldn't be helping much.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well my dad even said that it wasn't that safe when he last went to USA, there are certain areas where you shouldn't drive through and you gotta lock your car doors.

Obviously the current police situation over there wouldn't be helping much.

Let me show you what I'm talking about.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is honestly how I feel about our country's condition right now. :'(

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly. I been on there more times than I care to remember and been banned many times. At CF they do not like conservatives nor orthodox Christianity they want liberalism
You are correct and you are in good company. CF hates the truth, just like all Leftists hate the truth. Very sad, but many Christians have become Leftists, such as the publishers of Christianity Today.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well right now it seems like we're gradually losing our freedom of religion,.. and I never thought that I would say this but I don't really feel a hundred percent safe anymore. :(

It is all in God's timing. But we have hope. God is in control!

Is anyone watching the approaching asteroid that NASA has discovered and is watching carefully. By their calculations it will reach earth on April 13, 2029. It may only take out some satelites, but those in the know say they cannot say for sure it will miss the earth at the shoreline of California/Mexico border. If this is the fulfillment of Revelation 8, and is close to the end of the 7 year Tribulation, the Great Tribulation and the Antichrist will be here in 18 months. We will either be raptured, or if you believe as I do that the Church will be here until Jesus comes, be prepared to stand boldly for Christ.

Reactions: April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'm not so sure how things work in Australia,.. but in America we're supposed to have freedom of speech and that's been violated. Wouldn't you be upset if you were me and being treated unfairly?

It would bother me. Mainly because of how much I know Jesus hates hipocracy. The double standard liberals have regarding President Trump or anything conservative is deranged.