I Am Very Angry Right Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But really the best thing about Australia at the moment is it's a very safe country, you can walk alone in most places and feel quite safe.
That may be a good thing for the moment...

When I was growing up in small town California I thought that was true there... even when I traveled to San Jose the larger city to our north, but things have changed, haven't they?

I thought always that my natural father's home in Oklahoma City in the middle of the "Bible belt" was an even better [safer] place for when visiting him I always felt safe although it was a large city. Now having lived in smaller towns myself in Oklahoma for more than 30 years, I see that not only might people feel unsafe in California, but also even in Oklahoma. Of course, the fear that a person might have is truly the carnal fear of the 'old man' of each of us which remains. This is why for believers it is so important to trust in God always and to walk always in the Spirit:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" Matt 10:28

So then can we truly "kill" that old man, who would make us fear when Jesus told us 'not to fear'? We cannot, but what about God in us?

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." Prov 3:5-8

Reactions: Josho

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. I been on there more times than I care to remember and been banned many times. At CF they do not like conservatives nor orthodox Christianity they want liberalism

Yeah I was there for a little while, and while I'm orthodox and conservative, I was able to notice liberal acceptance and orthodox/conservative anti-bias too.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have decided to vote also. If neither president gets the electoral votes needed, state delegates vote. I want a say as uncertain as I am about politics.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all in God's timing. But we have hope. God is in control!

Is anyone watching the approaching asteroid that NASA has discovered and is watching carefully. By their calculations it will reach earth on April 13, 2029. It may only take out some satelites, but those in the know say they cannot say for sure it will miss the earth at the shoreline of California/Mexico border. If this is the fulfillment of Revelation 8, and is close to the end of the 7 year Tribulation, the Great Tribulation and the Antichrist will be here in 18 months. We will either be raptured, or if you believe as I do that the Church will be here until Jesus comes, be prepared to stand boldly for Christ.

Yeah, I would love if Jesus came for me right now,.. but a part of me is a little scared because even though I really love Him and I accept the fact that He died for me,.. a part of me is afraid that I'll get left behind for my doubts. :(

I get banned from CF monthly, lol. They don't like blunt people.

Read my next post after this one to supposedly see why I was banned. I think that I recognize you though. :)

Yeah I was there for a little while, and while I'm orthodox and conservative, I was able to notice liberal acceptance and orthodox/conservative anti-bias too.

Sorry, I'm afraid that I don't recognize you though. :/

I have decided to vote also. If neither president gets the electoral votes needed, state delegates vote. I want a say as uncertain as I am about politics.

I have special needs so do you mind explaining to me what that means? I recognize you from there btw. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways I guess the reason was that I'm not really looking for a discussion and when it goes in the direction I don't want to I start making disruptive and goading posts. I read through this entire thread (because I admit that I'm not perfect and when I make a mistake I fess up to it) and I couldn't find any so I wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything. I have the same username over there btw.

Making America Great Again

Reactions: shortangel

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just gave them a piece of my mind. Sent this to @JohnDB as well.

Alright, (already viewed the thread in my inbox to know what you're talking about) do you mind telling me what exact posts were a problem so I wouldn't make them in the future? Cause I read through them all and all I could see were truthful statements in my own opinion and I didn't see any goading ones except maybe for what I said about Kamala which in that case I apologize but people are making fun of Trump and Biden too and scoffing at my post when I was talking about what is all wrong in the country today and frankly I am pretty annoyed and ticked off right now.

Not at you,.. but at the fact that nobody seems to be taking these things seriously and Liberals seem to be able to say whatever the heck they want to but Conservatives can't. Again,.. I'm not mad at you. It's how this website is run by the owners or whatever that I have a problem with you. Not any specific staff members that I can think of. If I didn't enjoy the fact that I could talk about so many things here and I had friends like you here I would leave.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I would love if Jesus came for me right now,.. but a part of me is a little scared because even though I really love Him and I accept the fact that He died for me,.. a part of me is afraid that I'll get left behind for my doubts. :(

Read my next post after this one to supposedly see why I was banned. I think that I recognize you though. :)

Sorry, I'm afraid that I don't recognize you though. :/

I have special needs so do you mind explaining to me what that means? I recognize you from there btw. :)

My username was Devin553344 over there and some other places. I was there for a few years, but got into it with a moderator over religious beliefs.

They tried telling me I couldn't use Christian as an orientation.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is things are getting WAY out of control and I had to give them the truth.

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I'm really curious what their response can be because right now I hear crickets chirping in my head. XD

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not so sure how things work in Australia,.. but in America we're supposed to have freedom of speech

Yes and no. We are only guaranteed freedom of speech from the government not private entities and or speech is even controlled by law and I am sure you heard you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. Right now forums have the law on their side even though President Trump signed an order that forums and other things like twitter can not stop us from saying what we want.

I got banned because they caught me going back and I wasn't careful. :) In about six month's I'll go back again with a new name but need to be more careful. Why? You may ask after they are bad there at CF? Because I have safe places there where people can't say how bad I am because of what I believe. No safe place exist here and the owner of this forum will not make a safe place here. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If we think about it the mind is a holy place. It is like the holy place in the temple or the tabernacle. Remember what happened to Aaron's sons. We must be careful these are most serious matters.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that's what I got, if I talked to liberals the same way they talked to me I got warned. It's the same as the USA conversion to liberal law. Sad really. Like liberals can call Christians evil, but Christians cannot call liberals evil.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold on guys sort of busy right now. I will respond to this later.