I Am Very Angry Right Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m Michie that is Catholic. As far as gay posts, not sure what you are talking about.
Ok thanks, that michie on CF was a little strange. I'm catholic too. Love you, keep good, my brother.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m confused. Was there another Michie on CF? I was the only one I thought. With the green tail wagging turtle.

Love you man, yes that's you. Catholics don't support gays. How have you been doing?

Michie

Jun 28, 2020
Indy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you man, yes that's you. Catholics don't support gays. How have you been doing?
Doing pretty good. Have to take mom into the lung doctor tomorrow. Not much going on besides trying to keep up on everyone’s med stuff.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing pretty good. Have to take mom into the lung doctor tomorrow. Not much going on besides trying to keep up on everyone’s med stuff.

Sorry to hear that. I hope mom's OK. I will add her to my prayers.

Reactions: April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
No safe place exist here and the owner of this forum will not make a safe place here. :(

I'm not the owner but help run the place. I am personally against safe harbors, because a battleground of ideas is better than the threat of false doctrines being unopposed. I do try to keep the prayer forum clean, as it isn't supposed to be about debate.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a member of CF myself, but I do lurk there sometimes and I've followed some of the threads in American Politics, the Christian Only political section, and the Catholic forum. The main reason why I'm not a member is because of the turmoil and strife I see in the political forums from both conservatives and liberals. As far as I can see, neither the conservatives or the liberals are blameless and both are responsible for causing the pandemonium that permeates the political sections. I'm especially dismayed by the alarming negative reviews of the site as well.

Michie

Jun 28, 2020
Indy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a member of CF myself, but I do lurk there sometimes and I've followed some of the threads in American Politics, the Christian Only political section, and the Catholic forum. The main reason why I'm not a member is because of the turmoil and strife I see in the political forums from both conservatives and liberals. As far as I can see, neither the conservatives or the liberals are blameless and both are responsible for causing the pandemonium that permeates the political sections. I'm especially dismayed by the alarming negative reviews of the site as well.
Negative reviews? Where can that be found?

Reactions: April_Rose

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the owner but help run the place. I am personally against safe harbors, because a battleground of ideas is better than the threat of false doctrines being unopposed. I do try to keep the prayer forum clean, as it isn't supposed to be about debate.

A safe place is not a place for false doctrines, it's a place we can go to to relax and fellowship with people like us. I absolutely hate the idea of "a battleground of ideas" I literally have noting in common with 99 percent here and they tell m I am wrong so I go on the defensive all the time. There should always be safe places whether it's like or not. At lest this place is not CF but all it is, is a place where fighting and name calling or the order of the day. What kind of relationship, fellowship is that when you can't even identify with others.

Michie

Jun 28, 2020
Indy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A safe place is not a place for false doctrines, it's a place we can go to to relax and fellowship with people like us. I absolutely hate the idea of "a battleground of ideas" I literally have noting in common with 99 percent here and they tell m I am wrong so I go on the defensive all the time. There should always be safe places whether it's like or not. At lest this place is not CF but all it is, is a place where fighting and name calling or the order of the day. What kind of relationship, fellowship is that when you can't even identify with others.
QFT.