I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like eating the whole container of rocky road ice cream and not share it with anyone...:D
While singing Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Thank you Jesus for supplying my every need...:)

Tag the next person...?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, I just remembered my bag of chocolate chunk cookies. I hope (yeah right) I don't eat too many! :eek:
I added to my OP...I accidentally hit the post reply button...so now you have to give a response.

Reactions: Truman

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like I am fighting my body, like it is fighting me, and that by faith, I am being victorious. I will not be afraid of how things appear, but know that He that lives in me is getting me through this. I feel confident.
Who are you going to tag?

Reactions: farouk

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t know about you…But I feel……….
That at the age of 63 I shouldn’t have to be getting ready to do a 8hour shift on my feet cleaning all day, however I am grateful that I am able to cope with it physically xx
I tag @Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know about you…But I feel……….
That at the age of 63 I shouldn’t have to be getting ready to do a 8hour shift on my feet cleaning all day, however I am grateful that I am able to cope with it physically xx
I tag @Nancy

I feel like I was hit my a Mac truck, twice. Feel like they cut my arm off and sewed it back on!! Not gonna list all the "I don't know about you's" :D
I am grateful I'm still standing and have everything I need, and then some. Staying in an attitude of gratitude is so important as we realize all He has done for us.
And yes! I don't think you should have to be getting ready for an 8 hour shift in pain :(
xx
I tag @Mayflower

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like eating the whole container of rocky road ice cream and not share it with anyone...:D
While singing Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, Thank you Jesus for supplying my every need...:)

Tag the next person...?

Hahaha!

Tag the next person...?

Lol! I finished off a whole container of Cherry Garcia day before yesterday :) Yummmmm. Don't worry tho, there was plenty of cookie crumble ice cream for my niece :D
Already tagged someone in my initial post!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like I was hit my a Mac truck, twice. Feel like they cut my arm off and sewed it back on!! Not gonna list all the "I don't know about you's" :D
I am grateful I'm still standing and have everything I need, and then some. Staying in an attitude of gratitude is so important as we realize all He has done for us.
And yes! I don't think you should have to be getting ready for an 8 hour shift in pain :(
xx
I tag @Mayflower
Ouch! You need more ice cream:D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
xx
I tag @Mayflower
Is Mayflower still around?

Reactions: Nancy