I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi…it looks like most people aren’t understanding that this is a GAME that @Heart2Soul started
This is in the fellowship forum . :)

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU , BUT…when I look in the mirror now , I say to myself “Who on earth is that old person , how did I get this old ! I was only 18 a few minutes ago!!!:eek:

I tag -@Pearl

You’re clock is BROKE! Lol

Reactions: Helen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi…it looks like most people aren’t understanding that this is a GAME that @Heart2Soul started
This is in the fellowship forum . :)

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU , BUT…when I look in the mirror now , I say to myself “Who on earth is that old person , how did I get this old ! I was only 18 a few minutes ago!!!:eek:

I tag -@Pearl
When you look at every wrinkle , just remember its a remembrance . These bodies , just as our life has an end one day .
BUT dont fret , Our end shall be wonderful . FOR WITH JESUS we shall forever be . Not to mention that
the actual coming of the LORD is drawing only closer every minute that goes by . The lambs win sister . JESUS WON , we win .
Now let the glorious LORD be praised . There is no doubt in my mind that i will not reach your age in this body .
I am almost fifty now . In march , LORD WILLING . And i tell us all , the hairs of my head wont be all white before JESUS COMES .
LOOK FORWARD SISTER . FORWARD TO THE DAY OF THE LORD . WHERE Forever we will be with the one who set us free .
Till then , let us point to JESUS .

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know about you but…you ain’t jabbin’ me!!!

tag @amigo de christo
I aint taking that nasty thing . But even worse , even worse is that chip that got a coming .
IF folks think i am a voice against the vaccine , THEY AINT SEEN SQUAT . The vaccine , AT MOST can kill the body
but to link in with the beast system will surely DAMN the soul . But mark my words , MARK BEING THE KEY WORD ,
most folks are gonna talk themselves into taking that chip .

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what it means...

View attachment 17949

(I grew up in a rough neighborhood)
I guess beuller made his point . So now allow me to make mine . THERE is a death far worse than death itself .......
ITS CALLED THE SECOND death , where both body and soul are flamed alive and in torments .
For a lamb , the first death only means we present with the LORD , so why fear that . But to all who do not KNOW ,
And i mean truly know JESUS , and i mean the BIBLICAL ONE , for there is NO OTHER JESUS that can save , that death
will only see the SECOND death . I am going out the way i came in my friend . BIBLE DOCTRINE , THAT JESUS ALONE with all
HIS sayings and all biblical doctrine is what i am gonna cling too . All else is as dust in the wind , its here one second , GONE THE NEXT .
VAIN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why only yesterday... so it seems like... I was sitting on the floor playing with my marbles. I was so content and never wanted to get to do anything for any reason. What? That was more than 70 years ago?
@BarnyFife
We are all only one breath away at any time from our final moment . OH i know most folks will see that as dumb talk .
But how true it is . One can die young or old , and can do so at any time . KNOWN TO GOD is our end , our final day .
Lambs have nothing to fear about our end . WE GOT JESUS . SO OUR END IS GOOD MY FRIEND .
The past is the past , Whatever i did in it matters not , what matters is that GOD showed grace and mercy
and BLESSED ME .
HOW DID GOD BLESS ME . Go read mathew . HE DREW ME TO JESUS . THAT ALONE IS WHY I AM BLESSED .
IF the world gives me nothing but hard times , IF GOD allows me to lose all , STILL i have all , FOR JESUS IS MY ALL .
And to lose things to know HIM more , WELL THAT MY FRIEND IS ONLY GAIN .
I probably sound like a mad man to some . BUT I DO HAVE MUCH PEACE IN KNOWING THAT . JESUS GIVES
a peace that the carnal mind cannot understand . FOR IT IS A PEACE not based upon this world or its things ,
But rather based upon the HOPE IN CHRIST . LET THE KING BE PRAISED . And every hand raised unto the LORD in prayer and thanks .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much for LOVE , so much for fellowship . The side that often preaches loudest on tolerance and love and unity and whatever else
they claim , IS OFTEN THE SIDE that is guilty of the very hate they accuse US OF HAVING .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
EXCUSE me but... you all are ASSUMING as to WHY I asked @stunnedbygrace to remove my name.
It was a simple request.... Don't appreciate the MOCKING.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXCUSE me but... you all are ASSUMING as to WHY I asked @stunnedbygrace to remove my name.
It was a simple request.... Don't appreciate the MOCKING.

Addy, we weren’t mocking. This is a thread where a game is being played.
I laughed because I thought you were joking about yesterday, telling me to remove the tag.

Reactions: Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much for LOVE , so much for fellowship . The side that often preaches loudest on tolerance and love and unity and whatever else
they claim , IS OFTEN THE SIDE that is guilty of the very hate they accuse US OF HAVING .
Oh my gosh…
It’s okay. I still love you guys.
Oh my gosh…

Heart2soul, see what you started?? Oh…rofl