I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Rita

if you type an @ before a members name a list of possible members names will appear below your typing, you click the member you want and it tags them ( they get a notification )
Thank you, Rita.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi…it looks like most people aren’t understanding that this is a GAME that @Heart2Soul started
This is in the fellowship forum . :)

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU , BUT…when I look in the mirror now , I say to myself “Who on earth is that old person , how did I get this old ! I was only 18 a few minutes ago!!!:eek:

I tag -@Pearl

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi…it looks like most people aren’t understanding that this is a GAME that @Heart2Soul started

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU , BUT…when I look in the mirror now , I say to myself “Who on earth is that old person , how did I get this old ! I was only 18 a few minutes ago!!!:eek:

@Pearl
You mean that I'm not the only one that has suffered from some kind of space-time continuum malfunction! In other words, got old at far too young an age? Lol "I'm too young to be old!" I really am!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I tag -@Pearl
Haha..thanks @Helen for explaining everything..

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean that I'm not the only one that has suffered from some kind of space-time continuum malfunction! In other words, got old at far too young an age? Lol "I'm too young to be old!" I really am!
Why only yesterday... so it seems like... I was sitting on the floor playing with my marbles. I was so content and never wanted to get up to do anything else for any reason. What? That was more than 70 years ago?
@BarnyFife

Last edited: