I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh…
It’s okay. I still love you guys.
Oh my gosh…

Heart2soul, see what you started?? Oh…rofl
The folks that often holler love , tolerance , dont judge , are the ones who quickly omit anyone who sticks to bible truth .
See the only thing they truly despise is and are , those who offer biblical truth .
THEY quick to have fellowship with anyone in sin and wont correct squat and call it love ,
YET when one brings biblical truth , THEY , THAT they ATTACK and want nothing to do with them .
PONDER ON THIS . I SEE It all the time . ALL the time . We have one amongst us even now
who hollers love and etc , YET wants nothing to do with any kind of real biblical reminders nor those who give them .
I SEE This all the time . YET , I am not moved from my course . I will pray FOR THEM , BUT I WONT CONFORM TO THEIR WAYS .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why only yesterday... so it seems like... I was sitting on the floor playing with my marbles. I was so content and never wanted to get to do anything for any reason. What? That was more than 70 years ago?
@BarnyFife
I don't know about you, but I feel like...

a nut, sometimes...

Sometimes I don't.

Almond Joy's got nuts...

Mounds don't.

@Backlit

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The folks that often holler love , tolerance , dont judge , are the ones who quickly omit anyone who sticks to bible truth .
See the only thing they truly despise is and are , those who offer biblical truth .
THEY quick to have fellowship with anyone in sin and wont correct squat and call it love ,
YET when one brings biblical truth , THEY , THAT they ATTACK and want nothing to do with them .
PONDER ON THIS . I SEE It all the time . ALL the time . We have one amongst us even now
who hollers love and etc , YET wants nothing to do with any kind of real biblical reminders nor those who give them .
I SEE This all the time . YET , I am not moved from my course . I will pray FOR THEM , BUT I WONT CONFORM TO THEIR WAYS .
You're so off-topic. Can't you play this tune somewhere else?

Reactions: Helen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're so off-topic. Can't you play this tune somewhere else?
The only topic on my mind must be JESUS . I guess you can say i have a one track mind .
Point to the truth , keep the focus on Christ and warn against that which is false .
I guess i really do see things in black and white , or TRUTH or a lie . Its the only way to live for me .
But no worries , I have great peace in the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only topic on my mind must be JESUS . I guess you can say i have a one track mind .
Point to the truth , keep the focus on Christ and warn against that which is false .
I guess i really do see things in black and white , or TRUTH or a lie . Its the only way to live for me .
But no worries , I have great peace in the LORD .
This is the Fellowship Forum, Amigo, not the Reprove And Rebuke Forum. :)

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)
OP ^

I sit in air-conditioned comfort, looking out the window, adding to my List of all the things I can accomplish in the house and outside..

Buzz through house chores...yeah, go outside...feed animals, mower ready, weed whip, air tires, oooh, paint this little thing, gather up fallen limbs...uh...humm 20 more things on my list...AND I'm pooped! Go check the laundry...ooh, had to pass the cookie jar.
Pause...crunch, crunch, yum.
Dog wants to play, toss a toy. Watching grass growing, mower out of gas. Looking for my energy. Oh, oh, still have coffee in the pump...yeah. Sit and drink coffee, looking out the window, looking at my list, looking out the window, huh....reality, my mind is more energetic and capable than my body.
Tomorrow another day...REPEAT...lol.
I always have a list, add to it everyday, and never finish it.
Blessing in disguise? If I ever finish my list...then what ? No purpose?

Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the Fellowship Forum, Amigo, not the Reprove And Rebuke Forum. :)
Fellowship is to be JESUS CENTERED . At all times . AT ALLLLLLLLLL , ALLLL TIMES .
LIVE as we would IF JESUS WERE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US . OFTEN I SEE WAY TOO MUCH FELLOWSHIP
that if JESUS DID APPEAR , most would cringe and try and change what they were fellowshipping on .
WE MUST LIVE AT ALL TIMES as THOUGH JESUS WERE HERE . HE IS . HE IS ALWAYS AMONGST THE BELIEVERS .
I often see folks live TWO WAYS . one way in church , one way out of church . I SAY LIVE ALWAYS UNTO JESUS .
BUT HEY , what do i know .....................

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got ran over by a truck.
My mother-in-law who just moved to Florida to get away from solitude and a transgender son, to run into the arms of a younger son who has less patients..
Has dementia :(
I knew something was different after the last phone call. She is usually so quick and witty. But now the sentences are staggered and she is obsessed with the time. She called me this morning to ask me what time it was. I told her 9:30am. She said... oh, he was right.
Before we hung up she asked me again and asked if I was sure...
The nurses came by today as I was talking to my ex. He let me hear on speakerphone what they said about mom.
She said she is in the beginning stages of dementia.
My ex is going to need a lot of prayers for patience and peace of mind.
He's not religious and after 16 years together he always told me his beliefs were his business...
So.. I'll pray anyways.
They will most likely be moving her to a nursing home in the coming weeks.
He won't be able to deal with everything. And he has to work and she can't be kept alone.

So yeah, I feel like I got run over by a truck both physically and emtionally.
It's been a long month already.
And today is my daughter's birthday. She's almost as old as me. lol

I'm going to take a nap.

Enjoy the day.
HUGS

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fellowship is to be JESUS CENTERED . At all times . AT ALLLLLLLLLL , ALLLL TIMES .
LIVE as we would IF JESUS WERE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US . OFTEN I SEE WAY TOO MUCH FELLOWSHIP
that if JESUS DID APPEAR , most would cringe and try and change what they were fellowshipping on .
WE MUST LIVE AT ALL TIMES as THOUGH JESUS WERE HERE . HE IS . HE IS ALWAYS AMONGST THE BELIEVERS .
I often see folks live TWO WAYS . one way in church , one way out of church . I SAY LIVE ALWAYS UNTO JESUS .
BUT HEY , what do i know .....................
Yeah, who cares about Forum rules, right? Just glad to have you with us, Amigo. :p

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whew! When posts start being altered in a dang game thread, it’s time for me to leave and hit the ignore button a few times. Sorry to all but I’m outta here.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know about you.....but...we only have one dog...and he thinks we are "his pack"...
He has the run of acreage, but like us to walk with him, I mean "behind" him.
Is it wrong for me to tease him, run the 4wheeler and make him follow me? LOL

Tag...BarneyFife