I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GodsGrace has been back recently! Living as a non-Catholic in a very Catholic country with the Vatican close at hand has given her an insight into things not many other have.

Hi John, yes, she did inbox me asking how I was and I replied but, she never came back with anything.
There was a time I asked her to ask one of her priest friends why they do not teach like the Protestants, his answer to her was "it's not a classroom"! :eek:

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like eating the whole container of rocky road ice cream and not share it with anyone...:D

I actually did that a few days ago (I did leave my wife a few servings, though).

So I don't know about you, but I feel like... starving the ogre.

ss20090720b1a-200x200.jpg

Time to lose 50 lbs, Quick!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi John, yes, she did inbox me asking how I was and I replied but, she never came back with anything.
There was a time I asked her to ask one of her priest friends why they do not teach like the Protestants, his answer to her was "it's not a classroom"! :eek:
I see where she was here as recently as yesterday and apparently intends to be around more. She just recently lost her husband and that will certainly require some adjustment on her part. Keep her in prayer!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL hatrocious spelling.
Criticizing is just being an others Brain inspector. LOL
Have you ever seen an others Brain? I have.
It looks like the grey stuffing from an antique sofa stuffed in a tube like an animal's intestine like sausage, layed on a flat surface ribboned back and forth to form a dome like finish...with a division look of having two sides. If I knew how to upload that east Giphy thing, I would show you a picture...LOL

....Love you H2S...warning...
Ferris is trying to conspire against you...LOL
I see...
I actually did that a few days ago (I did leave my wife a few servings, though).

So I don't know about you, but I feel like... starving the ogre.

ss20090720b1a-200x200.jpg

Time to lose 50 lbs, Quick!
Lol...and hello stranger! I will be on vacation for a week or two just to let you know.
So see you when I get back?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see where she was here as recently as yesterday and apparently intends to be around more. She just recently lost her husband and that will certainly require some adjustment on her part. Keep her in prayer!

Oh no, she did not mention that. She will be in my prayers. :(

Reactions: Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like doing some embroidery. View attachment 18025
This is what I'm working on at present. Will put it on my table at the start of Advent.
Beautiful! My grandmother did a lot of embroidery...all her furniture had embroidered doilies on them...she was a quilter as well and tried to teach me but I don't have the patience for it...ugh.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful! My grandmother did a lot of embroidery...all her furniture had embroidered doilies on them...she was a quilter as well and tried to teach me but I don't have the patience for it...ugh.
I can't even thread a needle!
My daughter got all of the crafting techniques from my mom, while I got all the music from my dad.

That is Beautiful!
HUGS

Reactions: Taken and Pearl

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A thought or question occurs to me here:

Is it possible that some who are active members now avoid involvement in threads like this one because they do want to become friends or even friendly acquaintances with anyone they may be 'fighting' on other threads?

Since this thread is already off course, I will tag more than one...

@Philip James
@Pearl
@stredaleve

Hi Amadeus! Thanks for the tag.

I don't know about you but I feel like 'enough already with the lessons in suffering...'

Or as St. Catherine of Sienna once said:
'if this is how you treat your friends, no wonder you have so few..'

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see...

Lol...and hello stranger! I will be on vacation for a week or two just to let you know.
So see you when I get back?

Still just spot-checking, sister. Doing some research right now, but in all seriousness, if I do see to some fasting soon, that will slow me down, so I may have some more time then.

So we'll see. :)

Glad to hear you're getting some vacation time. I forgot what those were, Lol.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know about you but I feel like 'enough already with the lessons in suffering...'

Happy Thanksgiving to you Philip James!
HUGS

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still just spot-checking, sister. Doing some research right now, but in all seriousness, if I do see to some fasting soon, that will slow me down, so I may have some more time then.

So we'll see. :)

Glad to hear you're getting some vacation time. I forgot what those were, Lol.
Hello HIH! Good to see you popping in again.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've missed seeing you around. I remember you advising that you were having some personal troubles. My old mind don't remember more. Hopefully everything is going better for you now.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Every year I buy a calendar and say I am going to use it. Every couple of months I glance at it and oh, and flip a couple of pages to the correct month. Already almost by-passed birthdays and anniversaries....and still can't spell...But...those things were given to my kids to remember...remind me...and correct me...Kids should have responsibilities...lol
Every year I say I'm going to buy a calendar but don't. This year I did but I have no idea where it is! Sigh!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That was St Teresa. I read her a lot. :)