I Don't Know About You...But I Feel Like...(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eeeww…I had a dream, again it was years ago, of being in my driveway and a black car with tinted windows revving it’s engine and then trying to run me over.

Also had a dream of being on my computer at night with all the lights turned off and looked out the window to see a man peering in.

I always had some inkling that the dreams were connected but dunno. I thought they both involved windows and my computer had windows installed. Felt yucky, the dreams.

I had a dream one night of a man looking in the window, face right up to the glass. Scared me, woke up, and didn't see anyone.
The next day I saw that same man (he also saw me, looked down at me with a creepy grin) on a ladder painting the house next door. (He was not our neighbor, nor lived in that house and was only there that one day painting). Never recall seeing him again.

A dream, happen to wake up, a peeper....?
IDK, but creepy for sure.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife always has to remind me that a good movie and conversation don't go well together, lol.
I can't help myself, though. I can't stop myself from sharing my geeky commentary about the movie while we're watching it.

As far as cake goes? German chocolate. @jawohl!
My wife frequently gives me the same kind of reminders. Do you suppose after so many years they have heard all of our commentaries before?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you....

BUT;
There are these little "thing's", you can attach to the back of your phone, to easily grip or prop your phone... cool, handy.

So; I bought one a few years ago, ya it worn out, and decided to buy another one.

The "package" is Cardboard.
So thoughtful :rolleyes: for the manufacturer to notify me, in medium print, Cardboard IS recyclable...duh!

So on the front of the "package" in larger BOLD print, and the ENTIRE back of the "package" IS ...
LOL the NUTRITIONAL FACTS (LOL) of the "PRODUCT"...
ABS PLASTIC.......80%
PP PLASTIC...........9%
ADHESIVE............11%
CHOLESTROL..........0%. (LOL)
TRANS FAT..............0%. (LOL)

(Made in China)

Do people IN CHINA, routinely EAT "cardboard and plastic and adhesives"....that it is necessary to inform them...."cardboard and plastic and adhesive" contains NO cholestrol or trans fat???

Personally in the US, I don't know of anyone whose diet consists of;
Cardboard, plastic, adhesives....(YET!!)
Who knows...with the WORLD'S DIPWITS conspiring to FOLLOW the CCP.
:eek:

Tagging.......the brave...:cool:
I can remember in my early years of elementary school most all of us would eat the white paste they used in those days. The teacher would tell us not to, but she was not watching us all of the time. Later on I did try eating a little cardboard. It did not taste bad, but I would not recommend it. Plastics and adhesives I never even tried. Someone else with that kind of experience will have to jump in here...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can remember in my early years of elementary school most all of us would eat the white paste they used in those days. The teacher would tell us not to, but she was not watching us all of the time. Later on I did try eating a little cardboard. It did not taste bad, but I would not recommend it. Plastics and adhesives I never even tried. Someone else with that kind of experience will have to jump in here...

I'm going to take a guess and say that happened Before you could Read the word cholesterol. :D

I saw other little kids dip in the kindergarten paste jar...and eat their boogers too...
I thought, finger in nose, finger in paste...eh nah. :p

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When they started talking about going door to door and pushing the jab, I grabbed a baseball bat and put it right beside the door.
I don't have a gun. I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I just like my toes.
I had that dream twice. I was hoping they was coming to fix the roof on the shed.
:rolleyes:

HUGS
I have never owned a gun, but we've had a mini baseball bat [about 2½ feet long] behind our bedroom door for years. We are supposed to use it to break out windows in case of a fire, but it could be used for other things...

Reactions: Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to take a guess and say that happened Before you could Read the word cholesterol. :D

I saw other little kids dip in the kindergarten paste jar...and eat their boogers too...
I thought, finger in nose, finger in paste...eh nah. :p
I doubt that at that time I had even so much as heard the word, cholesterol, much less read it.

Reactions: Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you but I feel like:

iu

now serving
:)

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My wife frequently gives me the same kind of reminders. Do you suppose after so many years they have heard all of our commentaries before?
Like the comment I made to my wife the other night. In a movie a woman arrives from climbing stairs complaining that having to climb 19 floors was hard work, and not to give her a hard time, speaking to another off camera. Behind her a window showing parked cars in amongst trees. My wife hadn't noticed. But she was in good company, neither had the editors, the directors, or the producers. That comment was among the very few that was tolerated.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you...
BUT

Ever think about...
Dining rooms, were daily used for the "family" to sit and eat a meal and socialize about their day?

Then the Family rooms appearing in homes, where the "family" would gather "together", play games "together", watch a "family" TV program "together" ?

And the "extreme" contrast of TODAY?
The shocking "headlines" involving "kids".
The parents "saying" "I didn't raise my child like to be like that".
No kidding! Daycare, babysitters, schools, kids friends, TV junk, internet, (in the kids private rooms), dashing drive through meals, have raised your kids "like that". :(

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you...
But...
I feel like it's time for kids in costumes to show up bringing candy, apples and cookies to homeowners....
:p