i dont know whats going on

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry i feel selfish asking for prayer
my one shoulder feels like its been burnt...and also i feel excessively thirsty today
thank you.
if anyone wishes to alert me to any prayers they need they can. im just sluggish lately.
Just keep on asking for as long as you are needing, Sister! We are praying for you!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my one shoulder feels like its been burnt...and also i feel excessively thirsty today
thank you.
if anyone wishes to alert me to any prayers they need they can. im just sluggish lately.
Have you injured it in anyway, present or past?
Just asking because it might be strained...burning sensation could indicate bursitis...
Excessive thirst would not be associated with a shoulder injury. So it may be something totally unrelated.
Praying for the Lord to manifest His power of healing throughout your body now.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nah, you're just applying the "Ask, Seek, Knock" principle to asking your sisters and brother to ask, seek, and knock on your behalf. Which is delightfully meta. :)

Please, don't ever feel ashamed to ask for prayer. Matthew 7:7-8

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend suggested i get tested for shingles. I think it could simply be the flu. We will see. Thank you.
Well if it turns into a red blistery painful rash at the site where the burning was , chances are it is shingels .
OH BUT THE LORD HAS THE LAMBS . You will be prayed for my dear sister .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace the excessive thirst could also be blood sugar problems, to rule that out you might want to get tested with your doctor.

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont see one but that is why i think its the flu personally.
Did you have chicken pox as a child? If you didn't then you can't get shingles...that's my understanding. The shingles virus stays in your body after having chicken pox.
About Shingles | What Is Shingles?
Flu symptoms also include nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, fever and chills, body aches and overall malaise (feeling bad, tired).