I don't want to talk about it!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was it in the plan?
God is Saviour.
Why did he create man to need him?

interesting...
HUGS
You’ll most likely write me off as crazy but, I don’t fell that the animal me was created of God, I feel mom and dad hooked up and pro created that hot mess. I believe that John the Baptist and Jesus were the first of a new creation born of God since the fall of adam, the first to actually receive the breath of God (Holy Spirit) only in Him is there life.

Reactions: Ziggy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going on airplane mode, gotta work third again tonight. Only had about 4 hrs since last night, but I’m hanging in there

like a lose tooth.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Communication is one of man's greatest difficulties. We all apparently speak English here, but all most certainly do not always communicate well with each other. Could the following verses ever apply to this situation?

If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God." I Cor 14:27-28

Curious question. I see your point!

Reactions: amadeus

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is probably going to get highly electrified. I just ask before I pose a question,
to please, if the topic bothers you intensly and you want move along.. that's perfectly ok.
Don't feel you have to participate in something that makes you uncomfortable.

I am aware I put this in the Debate Forum and it needs to be debated or at least discussed.
It's basically what's tearing this country apart right now.
What is called Social Justice, Racism, and Equality for all.
Think of it as a 3-in-1 topic.

I am a 55 y/o white woman. I grew up in the city of Boston right when the bussing started.
I never been a racist. I never looked at a person's skin color. I always went by their character.
I'm not sure what Social Justice is, and I don't know what is meant by Equality for all.
I believe in the Constitution and that we are all equal in the eyes of God.
And that we are all under one law.
Now some say that only applies to some people, mainly white ones.
And though I know a little about the Jim crow laws and segregation..
I never studied it.

I talk to people in the live chats and they tell me, if I can't see color then I'm a racist.
If I can't see the injustice between white people and people of color, I'm a nazi.
They don't hold back either. They spit it at you.

Now maybe there some people that are in this Forum that is a person of color, or feels the racial injustice or inequality.
As a church, as the family of God, we need to work this out together.
I'm hoping to hear from all different points of view about what we can do
to mend this rift.
When we go to heaven, I don't think Jesus is checking skin colors at the door.
Just saying..

What say you?
MUCH LOVE
and prayers for this discussion
AMEN

HUGS

Hi Ziggy:

I grew up 90 miles west of you in Springfield Ma and am 10 years older than you. I was i nhigh school when the race riots started

Social Justice and equality for all as defined by those who tout it is simply full blown Marxism. It is teh redistribution of wealth and prosperity to everyone.

As long as man is sinful there will be racism It is a heart issue that no written law can cure for those who wish to be racist. And there are racist whites, blacks, Asians, Browns, reds and yellows.

If there is systemic racism in America it is in isolated pockets in some towns and that is all.
Christians should remember that there is only one race of man- the human race!
As for teh inordinate number of blacks being killed? Well police shot whites at 1 and 3/4 times more than blacks.

When you look at crime statistics, the sad reality is blacks commit far more crimes as a % of their population than whites do. They also commit almost half of all violent crimes in America!

there is systemic poverty in the black community. but it is more due to lack of education and generational benefit taking than lack of opportunity. Also because blacks commit far more crimes- their incarceration holds back many opportunities they could otherwise have.

But I believe the biggest reason we see so much squawking and rioting with blacks is their spokepeople.

The Sharptons, Jacksons Farrakhans and others who cannot keep their bloated salaries unless they keep stoking trouble within their own population!

These are general statements and are not intended to be all inclusive of every situation, but are the general trends why one race seems to have failed to mesh into teh mainstream of American life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. And it should be blacks like David Clarke and Alveda King who should expose these charlatans for what they really are.

The only problem is that the truth is intentionally withheld from the bulk of black people. CNN, MSNBC. CBS,NBC,ABC,NPR and others will not broadcast any talks done by those like King or they get slammed by the professional rabble rousers like sharpton!

I hate to say it this way, but there is lots of money to be had by the Sharptons of this world keeping his people on teh govt. plantations that keep them in poverty!

They do not want equal opportunity- it would bankrupt them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’ll most likely write me off as crazy but, I don’t fell that the animal me was created of God, I feel mom and dad hooked up and pro created that hot mess. I believe that John the Baptist and Jesus were the first of a new creation born of God since the fall of adam, the first to actually receive the breath of God (Holy Spirit) only in Him is there life.

That's ok, it happens a lot.. people think I'm pagan, I'm a flake, I'm naive, I'm ... nevermind...
I won't think your crazy.
We live in America...
And we have the gift of Freedom.
And I agree that John and Jesus were the first.......... of many.... ages.
This is how i fell..

Lev 19:17
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

There are always 2.
Cain and Abel , Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael... etc.

There is probably no way I'm going to be able to express this ...
So I'm just going to say what's on my heart.

God's Heart is the Garden of Eden. He set man in it to tend it, keep it, love it.
A man after mine own heart...
There are 2 sons.
Lucifer the tree of knowledge of good and evil. the one puffed up
Jesus the tree of life. the other humble

of every tree of the garden.. all it's fruits.. the fruit of the spirit.. is in God's heart.
As the fruit of the spirit is in our hearts.

Lucifer the first son fell and the world fell into darkness. and the world was void and darkness covered the deep.
God created the Light Jesus and God saw the light that it was Good.

He is the enemy in the gates.
He is the sour grapes
he is the father of all lies

He is the mark of Cain:
Eze 28:17
Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Wisdom is seated in the mind and Cain recieved a mark in his forehead.... in it.

God didn't kill the serpent, he rebuked him and cast him out of heaven.
And where is the tree of life?
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

But Cain killed Abel..
Adam is seth... He is Lucifer's (replacement).. and he is not happy one bit.
Man needed a plan for a savior because Satan was cast from God's heart and seeks to devour ours.

Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

mammon:
treasure

Mat 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Mat 6:21
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Jhn 14:10
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus is in his Father's heart and the Father is in Jesus's heart.

Jhn 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Jesus is in God's heart. we are in Jesus's heart and Jesus is in our heart.

The heart is the Garden.. Paradise, Heaven..

some have corrupted minds.. evil hearts.. sinners
others have the the mind of Christ, tender hearts ... the righteous
I could go on and on..
but they probably think I'm mad.. and I don't care..

in a nut shell.
Argue it all you want.
I'm done arguing.

I'm claiming freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and freedom to feel.
Freedom of religion, and Freedom in Christ himself.

The Bible is God's Revelation of Himself.. It's Personal and right in your face. Yet so hard to see or hear..
seek and ye shall find..

Peace
and
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question:
Why are there 2 trees of life in the book of Revelation and only 1 in the book of Genesis?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

have fun
HUGS

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Ziggy:

I grew up 90 miles west of you in Springfield Ma and am 10 years older than you. I was i nhigh school when the race riots started

Social Justice and equality for all as defined by those who tout it is simply full blown Marxism. It is teh redistribution of wealth and prosperity to everyone.

As long as man is sinful there will be racism It is a heart issue that no written law can cure for those who wish to be racist. And there are racist whites, blacks, Asians, Browns, reds and yellows.

If there is systemic racism in America it is in isolated pockets in some towns and that is all.
Christians should remember that there is only one race of man- the human race!
As for teh inordinate number of blacks being killed? Well police shot whites at 1 and 3/4 times more than blacks.

When you look at crime statistics, the sad reality is blacks commit far more crimes as a % of their population than whites do. They also commit almost half of all violent crimes in America!

there is systemic poverty in the black community. but it is more due to lack of education and generational benefit taking than lack of opportunity. Also because blacks commit far more crimes- their incarceration holds back many opportunities they could otherwise have.

But I believe the biggest reason we see so much squawking and rioting with blacks is their spokepeople.

The Sharptons, Jacksons Farrakhans and others who cannot keep their bloated salaries unless they keep stoking trouble within their own population!

These are general statements and are not intended to be all inclusive of every situation, but are the general trends why one race seems to have failed to mesh into teh mainstream of American life.

The biggest reason for people rioting is pain, whatever the source, and they believe there is no other way out.
If you have an integrated stake in the community you live in you do not riot.

The trouble with propoganda and racism is it creates reverse racism, I am under privileged because of racists, I am poor because of exploitative business, I am ..... because of those guys over there. Until education opens doors, individuals are integrated into success, the rabbit hole will keep appearing.

And the trouble with the technology today, is these messages can spread like wildfire, QAnon, conspiracies, governments are planning to kill billions etc. It is all junk, invented by those who relish in uproar and conflict. It is not long ago when NASA discriminated against women and blacks. The bigger question is has the mind set gone, or is it perpetuated to make the story line simpler?

I listened to a guy who linked 5G to weapons to mass killings. Now crowd dispersal devices have been created that use short wavelength signals but they only cause heat sensations and do not penetrate and need massive signals. Only a deranged mind goes from 5G to these devices to mass murder. You will always get nutcases like this and here on forums, but the arguments are so ludicrous it should never be taken seriously other than explained and answered. It is just like flat earthers, a museum piece but nothing more.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The biggest reason for people rioting is pain, whatever the source, and they believe there is no other way out.
If you have an integrated stake in the community you live in you do not riot.

The trouble with propoganda and racism is it creates reverse racism, I am under privileged because of racists, I am poor because of exploitative business, I am ..... because of those guys over there. Until education opens doors, individuals are integrated into success, the rabbit hole will keep appearing.

And the trouble with the technology today, is these messages can spread like wildfire, QAnon, conspiracies, governments are planning to kill billions etc. It is all junk, invented by those who relish in uproar and conflict. It is not long ago when NASA discriminated against women and blacks. The bigger question is has the mind set gone, or is it perpetuated to make the story line simpler?

I listened to a guy who linked 5G to weapons to mass killings. Now crowd dispersal devices have been created that use short wavelength signals but they only cause heat sensations and do not penetrate and need massive signals. Only a deranged mind goes from 5G to these devices to mass murder. You will always get nutcases like this and here on forums, but the arguments are so ludicrous it should never be taken seriously other than explained and answered. It is just like flat earthers, a museum piece but nothing more.
I support Q
It is not a conspiracy. It is a movement created to counteract the fake news.
It is a way for people who are not under the inflence of big tech and filthy money, to communicate and to tell people
to think for themselves. Stop being sheep. Stop watching CNN and NBC and FOX news. Junk them all.

People, they just parrot what everyone says without doing any research for themselves.
CNN says Q is a conspiracy... must be true then.. like all the other lies they spread..
I been following since december 2017.
They are just people like you and me and everyone in this forum who are trying desperately to override the
media's grip on societies minds.
Break the spell. Do your homework, think for yourself. Stop trusting in men, trust in yourself.
This is what Q is. then you have anons... anons are anonomous people MILLIONS all around the world.
looking for the truth. And it's unburied a lot. What your watching on tv now, I knew over 2 years ago.
Follow the money, look at the families, what corporations and positions of power they sit on the boards of.
Heck, Hunter is nothing.. nothing..compared to what's coming.
The absolute destitute corrupted minds. These people are sick.
Sick in the head..it's all about power. And they don't care who they have to remove to get it. or kill.

There is NO SUCH THING as Qanon.
It doesn't exist.
There is Q
and there are anons.
But keep watching CNN.. and MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, New York Times, PBS, Fox News, and any other news source controlled by Big Brother.
They are the ones pushing this division.
They are pushing the racist narrative.

Finished my rant
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? How can a court of law do anything on a crime unreported?
I wasn't talking about someone who reports a crime to the authorities. But crimes don't need to flow thru the news media and into the spotlight. Reporters like to echo the accusations in the news. The make a lot of money on promoting judgment of accused. They may not have even been found guilty. But the damage is socially done and the media get richer for it. It's evil.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender, Height, Weight, Hair color, Eye Color, Age, YES AND SKIN Color;
ARE VISIBLE OF DESCRIPTIONS PEOPLE!

It has Absolutely Nothing TO DO WITH, Liking the Person, Disliking the Person, Racism, or Discrimination.

Every Individual CAN Like or Dislike Whatever THEY Please...It is Not illegal or Immoral or a Sin!!!

If a Person Does NOT like...
A particular, hair color, eye color, age, Skin color...So What? Nothing Legally or Morally or Spiritually Dictates what a person is Allowed to Like OR Dislike.

When a person Does NOT Like the Behavior or Character of Another person....So What?

Disliked Behavior and Character...has Nothing to DO with hair color, eye color, age, Gender or SKIN Color.

People Decide what THEY want to be Called-
That is Their Choice-
If Pale Skinned people want to be called White, Pale, Tanned, Freckled, Blotchy, Light complected, Dark complected...
So what?

If Dark skinned People want to be called: Hispanic, Negro, People of Color, Indian, High Yellow, Black, African, Arab, Oriental...
So What?

Are Colors and Shades of Skin Offensive?
Really? How can a Can Color Offend Anyone?
LOL.

Why does Any Group of people march around yelling Black Lives Matter?

Really? Does anyone need to be screamed at, telling them that LIFE matters?
Doesn't ALL LIFE matter?

Green eyes matter, Blue eyes matter, Brown eyes matter...No friends, Its the EYES that Matter...Not the Color! The Color is merely a description!

Racism is NOT the Problem or Issue.
(And BTW- Racism- is NOT Liking "Every" Color of a Other person's Skin Color that IS NOT the Same as your Own)

The Problem is People pretending they can Dictate What other People MUST Like and Not Like...even complete strangers!!

And the Fact is; Most people (of All Color) do not Like Things About Their OWN Visible Appearance...

Some pale people, avoid darkening their Skin, by The Sun, other Pale people love to darken their Skin in the Sun.

Some Dark skinned people Like to darken their skin in the Sun, And Others avoid darkening their skin in the Sun.

People wear Make-Up to make changes to their Skin color, or Bleach their Skin to make changes to their Skin Color.

People, change their Hair color, wear different color Eye Contacts, change the color of their teeth, change the texture of their hair...
Are They Racist AGAINST...Themselves?

Ridiculous!

The Dictating...what others MUST Like ...is Ridiculous.

The Dictating...what others DO and DO NOT Like .. is Ridiculous.

The only person who can Dictate What they Like or Do Not Like, is the Individual person themselves.

It is NOT a skin Color Problem in America that
Spawns Division...
It IS a Political Problem in America that Spawns Division...
It IS A Spiritual Problem in America that Spawns Division.

Individuals will like what they like and not like what they Don't Like...No need to get in a web of nonsense because all people do Not like the same things. WHO cares?

BTW- FYI
I do Not Like Green Peas.
I do Not like Black eyed Peas.

But I do Like Eyes, and I do like the colors Green and Black.

Taken

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When someone, anyone, regardless their politics, says black lives matter, then any Bible believing Christian is obliged to say Amen. Black lives absolutely and without equivocation, matter.
And when someone says all lives matter, then, regardless their political affiliation, any Bible believing Christian must surely day Amen... And that black lives are included. No argument.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't talking about someone who reports a crime to the authorities. But crimes don't need to flow thru the news media and into the spotlight. Reporters like to echo the accusations in the news. The make a lot of money on promoting judgment of accused. They may not have even been found guilty. But the damage is socially done and the media get richer for it. It's evil.

Oh, sorry, I sure didn't get that from your post. I got confused. LOL

As far as the media, there is so much fake news, I agree, it's evil!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, sorry, I sure didn't get that from your post. I got confused. LOL

As far as the media, there is so much fake news, I agree, it's evil!
The media play the judging game. You can't even be in office if you've ever sinned in the eyes of the people, but what is a sin to the people? Something not socially acceptable in their minds.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is eye-opening to realize that BLM was not started by black leaders, but by a white multi-billioniare for evil political reasons, trying to further divide this country.

Folks, the end is SOON!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender, Height, Weight, Hair color, Eye Color, Age, YES AND SKIN Color;
ARE VISIBLE OF DESCRIPTIONS PEOPLE!

It has Absolutely Nothing TO DO WITH, Liking the Person, Disliking the Person, Racism, or Discrimination.

Every Individual CAN Like or Dislike Whatever THEY Please...It is Not illegal or Immoral or a Sin!!!

If a Person Does NOT like...
A particular, hair color, eye color, age, Skin color...So What? Nothing Legally or Morally or Spiritually Dictates what a person is Allowed to Like OR Dislike.

When a person Does NOT Like the Behavior or Character of Another person....So What?

Disliked Behavior and Character...has Nothing to DO with hair color, eye color, age, Gender or SKIN Color.

People Decide what THEY want to be Called-
That is Their Choice-
If Pale Skinned people want to be called White, Pale, Tanned, Freckled, Blotchy, Light complected, Dark complected...
So what?

If Dark skinned People want to be called: Hispanic, Negro, People of Color, Indian, High Yellow, Black, African, Arab, Oriental...
So What?

Are Colors and Shades of Skin Offensive?
Really? How can a Can Color Offend Anyone?
LOL.

Why does Any Group of people march around yelling Black Lives Matter?

Really? Does anyone need to be screamed at, telling them that LIFE matters?
Doesn't ALL LIFE matter?

Green eyes matter, Blue eyes matter, Brown eyes matter...No friends, Its the EYES that Matter...Not the Color! The Color is merely a description!

Racism is NOT the Problem or Issue.
(And BTW- Racism- is NOT Liking "Every" Color of a Other person's Skin Color that IS NOT the Same as your Own)

The Problem is People pretending they can Dictate What other People MUST Like and Not Like...even complete strangers!!

And the Fact is; Most people (of All Color) do not Like Things About Their OWN Visible Appearance...

Some pale people, avoid darkening their Skin, by The Sun, other Pale people love to darken their Skin in the Sun.

Some Dark skinned people Like to darken their skin in the Sun, And Others avoid darkening their skin in the Sun.

People wear Make-Up to make changes to their Skin color, or Bleach their Skin to make changes to their Skin Color.

People, change their Hair color, wear different color Eye Contacts, change the color of their teeth, change the texture of their hair...
Are They Racist AGAINST...Themselves?

Ridiculous!

The Dictating...what others MUST Like ...is Ridiculous.

The Dictating...what others DO and DO NOT Like .. is Ridiculous.

The only person who can Dictate What they Like or Do Not Like, is the Individual person themselves.

It is NOT a skin Color Problem in America that
Spawns Division...
It IS a Political Problem in America that Spawns Division...
It IS A Spiritual Problem in America that Spawns Division.

Individuals will like what they like and not like what they Don't Like...No need to get in a web of nonsense because all people do Not like the same things. WHO cares?

BTW- FYI
I do Not Like Green Peas.
I do Not like Black eyed Peas.

But I do Like Eyes, and I do like the colors Green and Black.

Taken
AMEN!

Reactions: Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When someone, anyone, regardless their politics, says black lives matter, then any Bible believing Christian is obliged to say Amen.
But when someone shouts "Black Lives Matter" and within minutes vandalizes and loots a store owned by a black person, then violently attacks that person and his family, and then sets fire to his home and business, then we know that "Black Lives Matter" is simply AN EMPTY SLOGAN to give thugs an excuse to steal, kill, and destroy. Which is the modus operandi of Satan and his minions.

Race is being used as an EXCUSE to destroy American cities (as well as cities around the world). BLM should have been classified as a domestic terrorist organization, and every thug should have been treated as a TERRORIST. But the whole law enforcement system of the West has been turned on its head and corrupted, so those who defend themselves and their property are charged with crimes, while the actual criminals go scot free to continue their criminality.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But when someone shouts "Black Lives Matter" and within minutes vandalizes and loots a store owned by a black person, then violently attacks that person and his family, and then sets fire to his home and business, then we know that "Black Lives Matter" is simply AN EMPTY SLOGAN to give thugs an excuse to steal, kill, and destroy. Which is the modus operandi of Satan and his minions.

Race is being used as an EXCUSE to destroy American cities (as well as cities around the world). BLM should have been classified as a domestic terrorist organization, and every thug should have been treated as a TERRORIST. But the whole law enforcement system of the West has been turned on its head and corrupted, so those who defend themselves and their property are charged with crimes, while the actual criminals go scot free to continue their criminality.
Yes, we've all seen that. But black lives still matter... Even those black lives that loot and burn. Like I said, regardless of politics... And behavior.