I doubt that God incarnated, but believe Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR #1, JESUS don't have a Father, so try again. ERROR #2, I have nothing to do with the trinity.

so try again in answering my, your question.

PICJAG.
Jesus don't have a Father???

(i DON'T BELIEVE TRINITY EITHER)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus don't have a Father???

(i DON'T BELIEVE TRINITY EITHER)
lets make it very clear... Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

did he say he was his "FATHER", but will be a "Father" to him. WHY, because of his "diversified" state. Paul was a father to timothy and had begotten many, BY THE GOSPEL. Father here is not biological, get that none sense out of your head. nor is Son biological. lets mak it really, really clear, listen carefully,
Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".
so truther who is the ARM of the LORD? hint, Isaiah 53:1-5. and get this, he is not a Co- equal anythin, but is him, his OWN "ARM". :eek:

Now who is God "ARM" that is revealed? your answer please.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets make it very clear... Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

did he say he was his "FATHER", but will be a "Father" to him. WHY, because of his "diversified" state. Paul was a father to timothy and had begotten many, BY THE GOSPEL. Father here is not biological, get that none sense out of your head. nor is Son biological. lets mak it really, really clear, listen carefully,
Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".
so truther who is the ARM of the LORD? hint, Isaiah 53:1-5. and get this, he is not a Co- equal anythin, but is him, his OWN "ARM". :eek:

Now who is God "ARM" that is revealed? your answer please.

PICJAG.
No wait(I am not a trin).

You do not believe Jesus' Father took part in his conception at all?

Just an adopted Father?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No wait(I am not a trin).

You do not believe Jesus' Father took part in his conception at all?

Just an adopted Father?
LOL, LOL, LOL. JESUS Father? Jesus is the Father without flesh and bone. See, you missed the INFORMATION, just as a natural/carnal mind will deduce. You missed the “And again” there in Hebrews 1 verse 5. WHY, because he said it BEFORE, listen 1 Chronicles 17:11 "And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

1 Chronicles 17:12 "He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.

1 Chronicles 17:13 "I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: (THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED IN HEBREWS 1:5)

1 Chronicles 17:14 "But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

1 Chronicles 17:15 "According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

See truther, you’re not reading your bible. Did you not hear what the apostle Paul said, Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

See, he said it first in 1 Chronicles 17:13, and now again in Hebrews 1:5 . you didn’t see that did you. He was speaking of the messiah to come David “offspring” GOD in FLESH, Matthews 1:23. the First with the Last is "HE", "HE", one PERSON

You didn’t have a clue that the Lord JESUS did not have a ‘FATHER” biologically or else wise, did you.

it was JESUS himself that made that body that he shared himself in. Now 101G following the apostle Paul, "what was written afore time in the NT was written for our LEARNING", that's me... :p but here is the FACTS, listen, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. see, JESUS made that BODY he came in. just read John 1:3 again. BINGO.

see you learned something today.

NOW back to the original question, "How is Jesus EQUAL WITH God", you should know by now.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, LOL. JESUS Father? Jesus is the Father without flesh and bone. See, you missed the INFORMATION, just as a natural/carnal mind will deduce. You missed the “And again” there in Hebrews 1 verse 5. WHY, because he said it BEFORE, listen 1 Chronicles 17:11 "And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

1 Chronicles 17:12 "He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.

1 Chronicles 17:13 "I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: (THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED IN HEBREWS 1:5)

1 Chronicles 17:14 "But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

1 Chronicles 17:15 "According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

See truther, you’re not reading your bible. Did you not hear what the apostle Paul said, Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

See, he said it first in 1 Chronicles 17:13, and now again in Hebrews 1:5 . you didn’t see that did you. He was speaking of the messiah to come David “offspring” GOD in FLESH, Matthews 1:23. the First with the Last is "HE", "HE", one PERSON

You didn’t have a clue that the Lord JESUS did not have a ‘FATHER” biologically or else wise, did you.

it was JESUS himself that made that body that he shared himself in. Now 101G following the apostle Paul, "what was written afore time in the NT was written for our LEARNING", that's me... :p but here is the FACTS, listen, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. see, JESUS made that BODY he came in. just read John 1:3 again. BINGO.

see you learned something today.

NOW back to the original question, "How is Jesus EQUAL WITH God", you should know by now.

PICJAG.
So Jesus as the Father got his mother pregnant(made his own body)?
....the infant was the Father?

Last edited:

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how Jesus is God(after resurrecting).....

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit....

Then this...

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Causing Jesus to be omnipresent, and the temple of his God, housing all that consists of his God bodily.
Jesus was God before the resurrection as well. Someone does not 'become' God, they either eternally are or aren't...

Isaiah 44:6 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:11a (KJV) Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Revelation 22:13 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was God before the resurrection as well. Someone does not 'become' God, they either eternally are or aren't...

Isaiah 44:6 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:11a (KJV) Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Revelation 22:13 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Then you are saying God morphed into a sperm cell to impregnate Mary’s egg cell. Essentially, you are saying God became a fertilizer of a human being.

It seems more sensible to say that God has done everything from within His only begotten, human Son.

It seems more sensible to say that this human son was crucified(witnessed by God) before the foundation of the world. Rev 13:8

It seems more sensible to say that God is so smart that He actually and physically knew and loved His human son before he was made in our timeline. Psalm 2.

But, if folks think God became a sperm cell(flesh), it is their prerogative.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are only 33 years apart.

You say God became a sperm cell(man).

I say a man was made God via the Col 2:9 effect on his body(by default).

You say God humbled Himself to wicked creation.

I say God’s only begotten, individual of a human son, a redo of the 1st Adam, was made a quickening spirit and then God.
This man still has a God per Revelation 3:12 ,yet is made our God per the full indwelling of his God, bodily.

So indeed, Jesus is the express image of the invisible God, via the Col 2:9 effect on his glorified body.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus as the Father got his mother pregnant(made his own body)?
....the infant was the Father?
ERROR, Jesus don't have a Mother, Mary was only a surrogate birth Mother to the flesh that he came in, truther, that's basic bible knowledge you should have know that.

now let edify you. the child, or the body that our saviour came in, it came from Mary's womb. but the son, or the spirit came from heaven, for the flesh took on the name and title of the spirit that was in it. scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

did you see it? the child/flesh is born, meaning the Son of God is born, that is which came out of Mary's womb. spirit is never born, but given, meaning the Son of Man, that comes from Heaven. and yes that child that was born, housed "Father", and "son". :eek:

now to prove this out, the Son/Word in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who "MADE ALL THINGS" the Father.... :D

Yes, God who holds both titles Father and son in flesh and out of flesh is the same one person, only diversified.

now as for those who say our Lord is some kind of hypostatic union, no, he took part in our humanity, and was not a partaker in it.
one need to know the diffrence. so all those who want a egg or a sperm, go down to the egg and sperm bank yourself and purchase for your ownself, for God don't need either to bring in a new creation.

PICJAG.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, if folks think God became a sperm cell(flesh), it is their prerogative.
Is that your reasoning for denying that Jesus is God incarnate?

Titus 3:10 (KJV) A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, this is not adopionism.

I am saying something unique.

I think Jesus was a redo of the 1st Adam. An individual of a man with a God.
He was full of and led by the Holy Ghost.

Now, He has a spirit body and all of his God dwells inside his new omnipresent spirit body.

This allows him to be an individual with a God per Rev 3:12, yet be God per this full indwelling by default.

This concept agrees with all verses of Jesus and his God, yet being God.
There is a ton wrong with your belief, even on the most basic principles. You might start with the fact that Jesus cannot be a "redo of the 1st Adam", because there is only one "begotten Son." John 1:18

And here is another: By definition, God does not do do-overs because He is not "I do-over", He is "I am."

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a ton wrong with your belief, even on the most basic principles. You might start with the fact that Jesus cannot be a "redo of the 1st Adam", because there is only one "begotten Son." John 1:18

And here is another: By definition, God does not do do-overs because He is not "I do-over", He is "I am."
Then "I Am" has to become an embryonic do-over Himself, rather than make another SON to fix what the first son did?

It says Adam was a son of God, right?
It says Jesus was the only begotten son of God, right?

this is the story of 2 sons, not God becoming the 2nd son.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that your reasoning for denying that Jesus is God incarnate?

Titus 3:10 (KJV) A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
Yes, pretty much.
God did not become embryonic.
He had a son per conception, then filled that son with the Holy Ghost and led him likewise(Luke 4:1).
Jesus, God's son, had a God.
Jesus in John 4:24 described his God as a Spirit to someone.(not flesh).
Question, do you agree with Jesus' description of God in John 4:24?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, Jesus don't have a Mother, Mary was only a surrogate birth Mother to the flesh that he came in, truther, that's basic bible knowledge you should have know that.

now let edify you. the child, or the body that our saviour came in, it came from Mary's womb. but the son, or the spirit came from heaven, for the flesh took on the name and title of the spirit that was in it. scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

did you see it? the child/flesh is born, meaning the Son of God is born, that is which came out of Mary's womb. spirit is never born, but given, meaning the Son of Man, that comes from Heaven. and yes that child that was born, housed "Father", and "son". :eek:

now to prove this out, the Son/Word in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 who "MADE ALL THINGS" the Father.... :D

Yes, God who holds both titles Father and son in flesh and out of flesh is the same one person, only diversified.

now as for those who say our Lord is some kind of hypostatic union, no, he took part in our humanity, and was not a partaker in it.
one need to know the diffrence. so all those who want a egg or a sperm, go down to the egg and sperm bank yourself and purchase for your ownself, for God don't need either to bring in a new creation.

PICJAG.
Oh I get it....

Jesus was only a hypothetic son of man

He only had a hypothetical bloodline.

Jesus spoke hypothetically in the gospels as he proclaimed himself "son of man".

Sounds like you got snookered.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then "I Am" has to become an embryonic do-over Himself, rather than make another SON to fix what the first son did?

It says Adam was a son of God, right?
It says Jesus was the only begotten son of God, right?

this is the story of 2 sons, not God becoming the 2nd son.
Well...if you look at the prism of God's word sideways...it would appear so. But that is not the truth...except that it is written that way. Which means, yes, but no-- Yes because God has told the truth within this context of time space and matter, but No because it is merely an image, a likeness. Thus, that which it is an image of, is the actual truth.

This is like "Which is greater the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift?" Matthew 23:19 Which of course is proceeded by "Fools and blind." Which is why it is also wrong to view the scriptures as you now are doing...because, it is not what is written, but rather what it is written about that is the greater truth, and why "the scriptures must be discerned spiritually."

It is this dilemma that gives us the choice of following spiritually or literarily. In which case we should consider that we who follow Christ, actually have no choice, but must "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness" in all things, including this topic.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...if you look at the prism of God's word sideways...it would appear so. But that is not the truth...except that it is written that way. Which means, yes, but no-- Yes because God has told the truth within this context of time space and matter, but No because it is merely an image, a likeness. Thus, that which it is an image of, is the actual truth.

This is like "Which is greater the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift?" Matthew 23:19 Which of course is proceeded by "Fools and blind." Which is why it is also wrong to view the scriptures as you now are doing...because, it is not what is written, but rather what it is written about that is the greater truth, and why "the scriptures must be discerned spiritually."

It is this dilemma that gives us the choice of following spiritually or literarily. In which case we should consider that we who follow Christ, actually have no choice, but must "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness" in all things, including this topic.
I must ask the question.

When did this “incarnation “ doctrine actually start anyway?

I first see it as official doctrine in the 5th century, ratified by the RCC.

This seems fishy to me. Howbout you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I get it....

Jesus was only a hypothetic son of man

He only had a hypothetical bloodline.

Jesus spoke hypothetically in the gospels as he proclaimed himself "son of man".

Sounds like you got snookered.
First thanks for the reply, second, Oh no, you don't get it....

My, my, my, Jesus is the Son of Man .... spirit that came from Heaven.

do Jesus have any blood now?, or did he have any blood before he came in flesh? no.

no, son of man is the gospel, spirit, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

don't you know that our spirits come from God and not your earthly father nor earthly mother. you're sounding just like Nicodemus, "How can these things be?". just read your bible "WITH" the Holy Spirit and ask, for ye have not because ye ask not.

now to end any hypothetical about the Lord Jesus, just understand the difference between "Took Part" in humanity vs being a Partaker in humanity. :cool:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, Oh no, you don't get it....

My, my, my, Jesus is the Son of Man .... spirit that came from Heaven.

do Jesus have any blood now?, or did he have any blood before he came in flesh? no.

no, son of man is the gospel, spirit, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

don't you know that our spirits come from God and not your earthly father nor earthly mother. you're sounding just like Nicodemus, "How can these things be?". just read your bible "WITH" the Holy Spirit and ask, for ye have not because ye ask not.

now to end any hypothetical about the Lord Jesus, just understand the difference between "Took Part" in humanity vs being a Partaker in humanity. :cool:

PICJAG.
Was Jesus the son of man per Mary?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must ask the question.

When did this “incarnation “ doctrine actually start anyway?

I first see it as official doctrine in the 5th century, ratified by the RCC.

This seems fishy to me. Howbout you?
Indeed, there is something fishy about the RCC...but I don't know much about the incarnation doctrine or it's origin. I only know what the scriptures say.

Reactions: 101G