i follow God because he is ideal of the truth of everything at least in my eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the truth! And Jesus is the Word who was in the beginning with God and is God! So it is a bit confusing when you write He is the ideal of the truth? He is the truth - I don't understand why or for what reason 'the ideal of' is in the OP? Also I don't understand what you mean by "can you say me it"?

What I can say (or write in this case) is that Jesus Christ is the Lord our God. We can hear from Him via His Holy Spirit talking to our spirit. So His words are spirit and His sheep hear those words He has for us. Those words include teachings, wisdom, knowledge, instructions, and more. So we can and should be following Him via His voice (the Holy Spirit speaking to us is words we pick up in our heart and sometimes on our lips) He explained this: That His sheep hear His voice, that He leads them out with His voice, that His words are spirit and are life, and so on. So that is what it means to be a Christian! We follow Jesus Christ; the Truth, the Word, the King of kings, and God.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the truth! And Jesus is the Word who was in the beginning with God and is God! So it is a bit confusing when you write He is the ideal of the truth? He is the truth - I don't understand why or for what reason 'the ideal of' is in the OP? Also I don't understand what you mean by "can you say me it"?

What I can say (or write in this case) is that Jesus Christ is the Lord our God. We can hear from Him via His Holy Spirit talking to our spirit. So His words are spirit and His sheep hear those words He has for us. Those words include teachings, wisdom, knowledge, instructions, and more. So we can and should be following Him via His voice (the Holy Spirit speaking to us is words we pick up in our heart and sometimes on our lips) He explained this: That His sheep hear His voice, that He leads them out with His voice, that His words are spirit and are life, and so on. So that is what it means to be a Christian! We follow Jesus Christ; the Truth, the Word, the King of kings, and God.
Read his words carefully trying to understand. His first language is Not English and in addition to that he is autistic, but sometimes he posts some good things or ask some good questions. He may require a little help at times to understand so use careful simple language if you can. His "see me it" simply means he wants your opinion or answer.

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Read his words carefully trying to understand. His first language is Not English and in addition to that he is autistic, but sometimes he posts some good things or ask some good questions. He may require a little help at times to understand so use careful simple language if you can. His "see me it" simply means he wants your opinion or answer.
say?

Reactions: amadeus